shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
and here I'm going into extreme details of Jill character. and you came in and just, simply steal the spotlight :ROFLMAO:. but yeah I'm with you. and Jill popularity has nothing to do of her being Virgin, her popularity is as simple as this : SHE IS FUCKING HOT:love:
View attachment 1245203
View attachment 1245204

She's defo blazing hot but don't forget moments like these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a bonus shot.
I know it's been said a million times (and given this thread, that's probably not too great an exaggeration), but how can the most beautiful girl in the game:

Also be the most horrid?

:eek:

I mean, I could understand turning down Nicole for the first face, but that the mc turned down Nicole when he looked at that that photo in the second picture... I'll never understand. :cry:

If Jill just learnt to identify the appropriate times to open her mouth, things would be a lot better.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Funny !!! so in our world today if you are not a mother fucking asshole who fucks anybody and cheat with everyone, you are an incel or a simp !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My god i'm really getting old, time to order some flowers and a coffin, just in case!!:ROFLMAO:

No seriously, if you had to really get into a woman, not girls to fuck with, would you choose a HOT, a party girl who will cuck you with the whole town, preachers and nuns included ?
I'm an old guy who is married since 16 years and i married late at 45, so i had plenty of time to live a life of debauchery before, doing things that even the weirdest HOT parties never went through.
But when it's about to get a life as we said any have a family and be faithfull and true, you better think twice when you choose someone to live with.

So if i have to choose a girl, maybe i would choose Quinn, surprise !!! a bitch ??? Yes because in my life i have often dicovered that beyond the bitch there is often someone of great value and many cool and funny nice girls hide some nasty shit that comes out with time passing.
:unsure:so you 61 ? aren't you a little old for this game:ROFLMAO:. It can be hard to identify yourself with this much of teenage angst, that BaDik present. :ROFLMAO:

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Funny that you assume something funny. I'm not a Christian. If you are referring to the fact that I used the word 'sinners', that was satire.

And I don't think you really get what I said. I did not refer to non-virgins as 'spread her legs'. I thought it was pretty clear that I am comparing Jill to certain characters in the game - since we're in the thread of the game itself and it started by me quoting someone about Jill being the favorite.

Once again, you guys need to stop being so triggered every time someone mention the word 'virgin' associated with something good. Because as I said, you guys are the ones seeing it in black and white and that's precisely why you have this exact reaction to assume everything to make me out to be a certain type of person when I'm not even talking about what you're thinking and assuming about.

And the words I clearly used was "...learned to respect herself", because she does not enter into casual sexual relationships nor does she easily give in to other people and actually have standards. Context is important.

And again, anyone with any reasoning left in them can clearly infer from my previous post that I am not discriminating non-virgins. As explicitly said:

"This isn't an attack on non-virgins, because unless we all live in a perfect world there'll always be mistakes and relationships don't always play out the way we thought it'd go. I simply used it to push another point for Jill specifically because it's a positive point, and because we all observe her from a 3rd person perspective. "

What I am averse to are philanderers and 'loose women' (boohoo, it applies to men too? Shocking, I know). There is intimacy behind sex, whether you believe it or not. Data also shows women who enters casual sexual relationships are less likely to form a lifelong commitment and tend to be less happy in their marriages. Having many casual sexual relationship is a symptom of insecurity to attachment, but that's a topic I needn't dwell here.

It's cool you have a preference buddy. I'm not here to stop you nor to preach to you why you should vs shouldn't. There are always exceptions in everything, but one or two exception doesn't mean anything.

Alright that marked the end for me for this conversation since I don't want to keep repeating myself or explain reasons that should be common sense. At the end of the day, everyone enjoys the game for their own reasons and what they look for in it, which is why DrPinkCake gave us many options to go with in the first place.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
  • Josy is totally normal.
  • Maya is pretty normal other than being bi (nothing wrong with that, but it's not normal, totally acceptable but not typical).
  • Sage is pretty normal although her combination of being hot, smart and fuck-ready is a little too good to be true!
  • Bella is kinda normal in that she was a typical woman, got married, shit went south and she's taken a while to get over it.
  • Jill is just weird:
    • Doesn't like to date guys.
    • Wants to hide her last name.
    • Tolerates Tybalt.
    • Apologizes when she accidentally sees the mc's dick.
    • Scared of sucking at sex (isn't sucking the point?).
    • Very childish humor.
    • Sheltered to the point of potentially retarded.
    • Hot as fuck whilst simultaneously looking like an alien.
    • And she's kinda neurotic (not in a Riona way, but in a perfectionist way).
I totally agree with you. 100% (y)

Still, Team Jill all the way. Mind you, I'm also on teams Josy, Maya, Sage and Bella. As well as Team All-the-HOTs, and Team Jade and Team... You get the point.
That's the spirit, dude. Let's bang 'em all! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Anyone else think the quinn fuck scene on the roof would have been horrible? I couldn't stop thinking how terrible sex on shingles would be lol. Unless your a huge masochist I guess.
Maybe, but it was still a great scene, one of the first if not the first scene where Quinn actually shows a hint of compassion or care. :)
Totally agree ! I love sex and I love getting high, but I would never have sex high on a roof. :ROFLMAO:
I once had a friend who was drunk and high on a roof he went up there to look for his keys that he drops there by accident (he was really high...) the neighbour woke up and scared him and he started running... Then let's just say that he needed a Wheelchair at least a year... It kind change his life ! He was once a jock basketball player, but that wheelchair experience tuned him to his other passion : drawing. He's now in art school and he's still a great guy. ;)
Anyway still love that scene in the game ! Like you said it was the start when Quinn showed her true feelings :love: But that "Time to rise" scene in episode 6 is still the best !
Because you did it with Josy too and when the MC cum on Maya's face, Maya says that it wasn't like her threesome with Josy when the MC came in Josy's mouth. Who knows who is in the closet? Also, look at the sperm pattern from your screenshots. Both (Josy/Maya) have the same pattern.

View attachment 1244989 View attachment 1244990 View attachment 1244991
For the person in the closet, I think I have an idea...
It's either Troy or Chad ! There are only two characters who are still in the closet !!
Nice catch on the sperm pattern ! I guess it was either a sweet parallel by DPC or maybe he's just like to reuse the same facial cum shot animation. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if there's an hidding meaning behind all the different facial cumshot pattern of the girls :unsure:
Now that could be another great theory ;)

Reactions: Hermith

chenyuuhiko

Mar 7, 2019
Obscure question but does anyone know the song/remix that plays when you are with the 2 strippers? Link here I cant find the name anywhere when searching the lyrics or in the music section in the game.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
I wonder why do people consider Maya/Josy to be neutral? Maya is more CHICK clearly and Josy is neutral/DIK from her personality but overall both of them they only get extra points with CHICK choices no? Except maybe in the prologue for Josy.

Are people thinking one is CHICK and one is Neutral/DIK so together they meet in the middle?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Yep.
  • Maya is pretty normal other than being bi (nothing wrong with that, but it's not normal, totally acceptable but not typical).
  • Sage is pretty normal although her combination of being hot, smart and fuck-ready is a little too good to be true!
  • Bella is kinda normal in that she was a typical woman, got married, shit went south and she's taken a while to get over it.
  • Jill is just weird:
    • Tolerates Tybalt.
    • Very childish humor.
Still, Team Jill all the way. Mind you, I'm also on teams Josy, Maya, Sage and Bella. As well as Team All-the-HOTs, and Team Jade and Team... You get the point. :p
Man, you couldn't have described it better. It's definitely weird that she tolerates Tybalt, I mean, even Bella barely tolerates him. How does one even sit down and have a legit conversation with him without having the urge to cuss at him even? I truly am unable to comprehend this aspect of Jill....

In any case, every time I look at this scene, I just wanna go on a conquest to ruin Tyballs and his future:

screenshot0067.png
Man, get your fucking panty-sniffing, jackass hands off my Jill before I beat your ass into fucking tomorrow.

Can you imagine Bella as your new Stepmom ? :unsure:
That means she has to marry Neil for that to work... The MC and Bella do have a good mother/son relationship especially during that pancakes scene... I guess it could work on the paths were you had no relationship with her...
But it can't happen if you have or had a relationship with her ! I'm sure people will riot if Neil steals Bella from them. :ROFLMAO:
What are you doing, stepson?

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Yep.
  • Jill is just weird:
    • Tolerates Tybalt.
    • Very childish humor.
Still, Team Jill all the way. Mind you, I'm also on teams Josy, Maya, Sage and Bella. As well as Team All-the-HOTs, and Team Jade and Team... You get the point. :p
About Jill I have a personal "theory", at the beginning of the game she acts like a 14yo girl, after 7 chaps as a 16yo one (17yo if she knows about MC fools around with other girls) so I'm pretty sure she will turn overage in a few chaps.

• I just jizzed my pants

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Man, you couldn't have described it better. It's definitely weird that she tolerates Tybalt, I mean, even Bella barely tolerates him. How does one even sit down and have a legit conversation with him without having the urge to cuss at him even? I truly am unable to comprehend this aspect of Jill....

In any case, every time I look at this scene, I just wanna go on a conquest to ruin Tyballs and his future:

View attachment 1245460
Man, get your fucking panty-sniffing, jackass hands off my Jill before I beat your ass into fucking tomorrow.

What are you doing, stepson?
;)
Yeah, I know I posted something similar to this but it's a classic ! Ain't nothing wrong with a good old stepcest roleplay ;)
I wonder why do people consider Maya/Josy to be neutral? Maya is more CHICK clearly and Josy is neutral/DIK from her personality but overall both of them they only get extra points with CHICK choices no? Except maybe in the prologue for Josy.

Are people thinking one is CHICK and one is Neutral/DIK so together they meet in the middle?
Yeah, I think the same, they do meet right in the middle of the DIK/CHICK meter. Then again Maya Route is better when you're full chick and like you said Josy is amused by the MC DICK actions but she doesn’t like dirty jokes or remarks. I say neutral Chick is the best route for them.
Balance.png
About that... in Neil's case it's not just heavy machineries.
The apple also doesn't fall far from the tree from what we have seen with MC.
I'm sure that Neil will be proud of all his son exploits ! And to think he felt bad that he couldn't provide much for him ! He inherited his foot long and that's better then money. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: kazaf and Niu6609

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1245460
Jill, was a bit of jerk in this scene. :unsure: so unlikely of her. Jill and MC having a conversation, Tybalt burst in , ignoring MC, that is one thing, But Jill not pointing out to Tybalt, that : " Hey, I'm having a conversation here , remember MC ? No?, allow me to Introduce you to each other ". - or something like this, is what you would expect from Jill, but She is also just totally ignoring the person she just had in the middle of a conversation. RUDE:p:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I think the same, they do meet right in the middle of the DIK/CHICK meter.
View attachment 1245506
You do know tha tha this "meter " just a Fan Made theory right ? :). just checking:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes