Daver

Jan 24, 2019
About Ashley I had a personal theory, but after chap 7th I'm no more sure.
Ashley is actually lesbian, she is in love with Maya and she is trying to hide her real feelings (in the same way Chad does).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quinn was probably striking a deal with Burke regarding usage of her restaurant while Riona was there to seal the deal. And god fucking damn how do y'all even notice shit like this? I gotta start really paying attention to the scenes like I'm playing a damn 'find the hidden items' game. Maybe I'll finally be able to connecting the dots and come up with crazier theories.
That's why I started playing again, I want to see every detail that I could see lost before :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Reactions: Hermith and Niu6609

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
at this rate, the game will be finished in early 2025 (16 chaps), so this tread can easily hit 20K pages
num pagesdatenum days
1​
07/02/2019​
1000​
15/08/2019​
189​
2000​
11/01/2020​
149​
3000​
04/05/2020​
114​
4000​
15/08/2020​
103​
5000​
08/12/2020​
115​
6000​
02/04/2021​
115​
7000​
14/06/2021​
73​
Nice!. Let's see.
Someone made a better detail of when the game will end. But doing it worst and quicly: DPC needed 2 years to make 6 episodes (1° was made before release). But also, second episode needed three months and 7° episode needed 5 months and half. So let's sayd that the game will have 17 episode (the middle of 14-20 last estimation). And every 6 episode the delay growth 2 months and half, actually its too much, i dont think is going to be a linear growth. So beetween ep 7 and ep 17 the delay of each episode growth 2 months. That would be 65 months, or 5 years and a half. The game will end in December 2026.

Then there isan aceleration of the number of new pages as you show. If we keep with the last 1000 rate, for 1900 days it will be around 26.000 more pages by the end. I dont think we could keep the rate growing with the same speed that we did before, so i will go with a compromise of 35 days every 1000 pages for the last chapter. That gives me 48 days average every 1000 pages. Almost 40.000 new pages before the game is finished.

At the end this thread will have 47.000 pages. Of thoose 30.000 will be arguments over Maya, 5.000 will be Dalii's crazy theory, 5.000 more will be of Quinn's fans defending Quinn, 5.000 of uselss and not so useless charts, and 2.000 of people who actually make sense.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Nice!. Let's see.
Someone made a better detail of when the game will end. But doing it worst and quicly: DPC needed 2 years to make 6 episodes (1° was made before release). But also, second episode needed three months and 7° episode needed 5 months and half. So let's sayd that the game will have 17 episode (the middle of 14-20 last estimation). And every 6 episode the delay growth 2 months and half, actually its too much, i dont think is going to be a linear growth. So beetween ep 7 and ep 17 the delay of each episode growth 2 months. That would be 65 months, or 5 years and a half. The game will end in December 2026.

Then there isan aceleration of the number of new pages as you show. If we keep with the last 1000 rate, for 1900 days it will be around 26.000 more pages by the end. I dont think we could keep the rate growing with the same speed that we did before, so i will go with a compromise of 35 days every 1000 pages for the last chapter. That gives me 48 days average every 1000 pages. Almost 40.000 new pages before the game is finished.

At the end this thread will have 47.000 pages. Of thoose 30.000 will be arguments over Maya, 5.000 will be Dalii's crazy theory, 5.000 more will be of Quinn's fans defending Quinn, 5.000 of uselss and not so useless charts, and 2.000 of people who actually make sense.
moreover we'll continue to write for years after the end of the game... as I wrote and as you confirm we'll easily hit 20k pages.
;) ;);););););)

Reactions: Heycock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For the person in the closet, I think I have an idea...
It's either Troy or Chad ! There are only two characters who are still in the closet !!
Nice catch on the sperm pattern ! I guess it was either a sweet parallel by DPC or maybe he's just like to reuse the same facial cum shot animation. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if there's an hidding meaning behind all the different facial cumshot pattern of the girls :unsure:
Now that could be another great theory ;)
I think that the closet is just the tip of the iceberg. In DnG, it went through the sewers. Let the closet be just a kind of secret door that leads underground. Then we have Bella's locked door, in which you once went into the room with very well dressed. I think we might find something interesting in the boiler room of the DIK Mansion. Oh yeah, before I forget. The storage room in HOT's house is somehow too short, if you take the room length of Sage or Quinn as a reference. B&R was built before Prohibition. Maybe certain underground spaces were put on by the during Prohibition to party?

Would be an interesting move.

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So yesterday I played the game again and I noticed this, look at Burker's pants the design and then when Quinn and Riona come out of the unisex bathroom that you see there

I didn't see anything strange, I entered the only door that you can enter and looked through the hole and I saw the same pant that Burker uses, so, Quinn and Riona were giving him a double blowjob or what happens here?
View attachment 1245762 View attachment 1245763 View attachment 1245764
Well seen.

The pants are special in the sense that they are not the classic student dress. They look like suit pants, so they belong to a teacher or a preps. So we can think of it as a clue.

But we can also tell ourselves that it would be quite strange to see a teacher walking around the dormitories. Especially for this kind of thing ...

In short, well found, but as usual with DPC we do not know if it is a real clue or a coincidence.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So yesterday I played the game again and I noticed this, look at Burker's pants the design and then when Quinn and Riona come out of the unisex bathroom that you see there

I didn't see anything strange, I entered the only door that you can enter and looked through the hole and I saw the same pant that Burker uses, so, Quinn and Riona were giving him a double blowjob or what happens here?
So as pants I see a pair of jeans in the hole. Stephen Burk does not wear jeans. :unsure:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Hey Everyone, I have a created a poll for favourite girls in the game. Check it out and surely leave your vote!
https://f95zone.to/threads/poll-favourite-badik-girl.85543/

Edit: You can discuss some topics there as well that you can't discuss on this thread !
The disrespect to my girl Riona here...:HideThePain: Camilla, Lily, and Nicole get named, and poor Riona gets Othered. :HideThePain:

Maya doing respectable, nice, too bad Chip can't vote multiple times or Josy could win.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, i think i'm officially out :D Kiss goodby to Riona by me. This times are biblic.
Coz she was slobbin on Burke's nob? Well bad news for you Mr. Machete, so is Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, Lily (soon™), and Camilla. It's how they get scholarships and possibly protection (if he isn't the pimp himself). Why do you think Riona is always high, how do you cope with being a prostitute? She gets high.

I might be misconstructing you and you are just talking about the Jill Stans vs Jill OMEGA Stan that has been happening here today, and I just kinda snoozed through it coz I couldn't care less about Jill discussions (she is fine, but that's about it for me, middle of the pack if you will)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fucking sucks but that's life. Hopefully, he goes to jail by the ending.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The disrespect to my girl Riona here...:HideThePain: Camilla, Lily, and Nicole get named, and poor Riona gets Othered. :HideThePain:

Maya doing respectable, nice, too bad Chip can't vote multiple times or Josy could win.
Honestly man, Riona just went out of my mind, probably to fuck you... so it's your fault ! :mad::ROFLMAO:. By the time I realized that, the poll work was done and unfortunately I can't edit the choices...I am so sorry Riona fans but blame LoDoN- , he took Riona so I forgot her...:p

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021

Well id order from Quinn's restaurant too if i had to look at Bella for 15 min .

Coz she was slobbin on Burke's nob? Well bad news for you Mr. Machete, so is Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, Lily (soon™), and Camilla. It's how they get scholarships and possibly protection (if he isn't the pimp himself). Why do you think Riona is always high, how do you cope with being a prostitute? She gets high.
you forget Arieth but i dont think she took money for it .(its an educated guess )

Also soon Maya . my theory is when MC and Josy dump Maya she'll be crushed and
go crazy become besties with Quinn and the Trio of Cami Rio and Maya will try to conquer B&R

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Ain't gonna lie, they do look kinda cute together. Holding Hands. Love is in the air :love:

Well id order from Quinn's restaurant too if i had to look at Bella for 15 min .
Well apparently that is all this man ever wanted, but neither she nor Jade was game for that, guess he had to settle for Pimpin barely legal pussy.

you forget Arieth but i dont think she took money for it .(its an educated guess )

Also soon Maya . my theory is when MC and Josy dump Maya she'll be crushed and
go crazy become besties with Quinn and the Trio of Cami Rio and Maya will try to conquer B&R
I did forget about Arieth, but I dunno if he would actually fuck her, I mean that is a lot of risk in believing Arieth will never let that slide somewhere.

Second YOU TAKE THAT BACK GOOD SIR. Maya is a pure angel and will not be slandered like that. The degree of this slander reprehensible. Maya workin for Quinn is on my TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS list.

On a serious note, that would be pretty much NTR, if not just actually NTR, so I'm sure I'm Gucci.

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes