20%
Theme: Beach
6%
Theme: Cosplay
16%
243 votes total
·
4 days left
Jill behind Maya,Bella and Sage o_OBeating Josy with only 3%,yeah it`s only temporary,still this needs a SC and to be send in time capsule into space.

Red lingerie on Josy and those tiny pink panties on Maya...not too shabby;)

She is a very beautiful girl just has shit for brains if she was more upfront and honest with us she would be the best girl
She is pretty much upfront with the MC about almost everything,she`s most likely not so upfront with her bf,here`s the thing whatever twist we might suspect,she says,I believe in ep 1 that she feels like cheating.On the upside,I guess it`s better to be the other guy in this situation.

We have seen Sarah at clasess with Maya(GS),we also seen Dawe and Anthony at math,we have not seen Quinn,I`m thinking she`s in class with Jill,economy.What a surprise it would be to see Chad there aswell.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wonder what MC will do for money assuming he decides to pay for Maya's tuition. I don't expect that to be an actual route tbh but it'd be interesting to see how far the MC (yourself as the player) would be willing to go for Maya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Players (Maya fans mostly) don't like what she has planned for Maya moving forward in the story. Tommy as well seems to have something planned involving Maya which if you use common sense can't be good.
If that plan ends with her getting air-tighted, i'm fairly certain most people will check that path out.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That is all I need now make her a Li :love: so I can 110% pursue her

End of the month beginning of next check out Fantabaldu post on the previous page
thnx for the reply Mormont... the next update will be great for sure .... A message to .... A Stone human watching with out responding ...stunned... with out words ...superior but the fact arrogant ...

* today bad connection like hell :cautious:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Maya's rather popular among DPC's patreons so idk if he'll go that far
This is DPC you're talking about, so you should be expecting some nasty and vulgar stuff happening to the LIs with the darker path choices. Maya will without any doubt end up as one of Quinn's new menu items or perhaps if Sage doesn't leave chad, she'll end up as an arm candy whore to one or some of the jocks.

Feb 16, 2018
I wonder what MC will do for money assuming he decides to pay for Maya's tuition. I don't expect that to be an actual route tbh but it'd be interesting to see how far the MC (yourself as the player) would be willing to go for Maya.
idk a lot of mini games? i'm on the dik path still don't want ntr stuff happens to maya, there will definitely be a choice i think

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maya will without any doubt end up as one of Quinn's new menu items or perhaps if Sage doesn't leave chad, she'll end up as an arm candy whore to one or some of the jocks.
I think she'd have to be forced to do something like that as I don't think MC or even Derek would allow her to do that if you're on her route.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes