Mar 19, 2020
Are some of you guys actually serious about that batshit twins and time travel theories making sense? Or am I just not in on the joke lol

DPC likes his hints, but this isn't Lost or Harry fucking Potter, none of that is going to happen and plot twists like "Josy is Maya's boyfriend" and "Chad is gay" are not on the same level as "JOSY HAS A SECRET TWIN NOBODY KNEW ABOUT, THIS ONE FRAME WITH THE SWEATER CONFIRMS IT"

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Are some of you guys actually serious about that batshit twins and time travel theories making sense? Or am I just not in on the joke lol

DPC likes his hints, but this isn't Lost or Harry fucking Potter, none of that is going to happen and plot twists like "Josy is Maya's boyfriend" and "Chad is gay" are not on the same level as "JOSY HAS A SECRET TWIN NOBODY KNEW ABOUT, THIS ONE FRAME WITH THE SWEATER CONFIRMS IT"
I don't think Dolly even believes it. But we're 4 months away from an update so we just having fun.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Maybe It could mean some event happening with Royce's.
View attachment 1262896
Once Again 13...Come On People it's got to be a hint.
That’s interesting.

Perhaps it’s DPC‘s hint that this is a preamble to a Friday the 13th story and that Jason is going to appear and start killing everyone. Perhaps Bella’s ‘kid’ was bullied then drowned in the lake like Jason and she will don the mask and turn in to a slasher. ;)

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Finally someone realizes that something can not fit together with the story about Maya and Josy. That the two are hiding much more from the MC.

For example, the names Josy and Josephine. I come to twins because Josy rebukes Steve when he calls her Josephine. But Steve's father doesn't reprimand Josy/Josephine when he says Josephine. There is probably already contention in the mini market about the MC. The one screenshot shows Josy/Josephine with skin scratches on her right wrist and left arm, specifically her elbow. I think that there has been a temporal shift or a flashback because Josy/Josephine got the sweater from the MC later. How do I come up with this? The screenshot from EP5 shows the sweater with crumpled left sleeve at elbow level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, of course, the question arises, where did the one Josy/Josephine live or live? She had a room in the Preps mansion. It is the room where the MC found the clothes. Look at the furniture. A moon globe. The family picture on the wall and the other picture with the concubine who is outside. Click on the pictures and read the text.
Pay attention to the word creepy. There is an answer you can choose in the game that contains that exact word. Hint: Jill was watching the MC sleep. Where. At the Preps mansion. The strange thing is that the clothes match the MC. The clothes Derek finds in the Preps mansion are conveniently hanging right next to the closet. The MC also wonders why Maya and Josy/Josephine go into the same room that Derek and the MC are in. The MC also has sex with another Josy/Josephine in EP5. Look at the shoes.

And I just noticed something else really weird. Actually, it didn't rain during the prep party. But on the screenshot where Josy/Josephine is talking on the phone, the window is wet from the rain.

Maybe there were two preps party's at different times. It is also strange that Tybalt seems to know about the lesbian relationship of Josy/Josephine and Maya.

I also have an interesting theory about EP2. Just before the MC leaves for home and the date with Josy, he tells Maya this. Only he doesn't say the name of the girl he's on a date with. Maya rolls her eyes again like in EP1 when she told the MC she has a boyfriend. She's not going to have a hot date. Maya goes to Josy/Josephine. Who is to tell the two apart. But between EP1 and EP2, the MC has to treat Josy/Josephine and Maya the same.

EP1 Hug Maya - EP2 Hug Josy/Josephine
EP2 Kiss Maya on the cheek - EP2 Kiss Josy/Josephine on the cheek

In EP2, the MC asks himself why they don't sleep in Josy/Josephine's bed. Maybe because the bed is occupied by Josy/Josephine and Maya?

And I think that Maya didn't know before that there is a Josy and a Josephine. But in EP2 Maya finds out, which could also explain her change when Josy came to B&R. That's why Josy/Josephine is also afraid of being alone. If the MC writes his name on Maya's arm, Maya will stay with the MC. And that means that either Josy or Josephine will be without MC/Maya.
Honestly, in my opinion Josy and Josephine are actually the same person... Josy is the short version name of Josephine. Is like Rusty for Russell. The only moment when "Josephine" is mentioned is at the beginning of the game when Steve is calling her on that name. And Steve is the only one which is calling her on full name (and maybe his dad, I don't really remember). But MC and the other female colleague (I don't remember her name) are calling her Josy. Also... Which parent may name their kids with similar (actually same names)?
About the raining and shoes it may be just a mistake of DPC when he build the models. Also the rain may by just some dirt on the windows.
About Josy/Josephine living at preps house is 99,99% impossible. Why? Well is never mentioned that. Also, if players choose to live with sage after Josy arriving, MC will have a dialogue about illegality of MC living at the surority House. In that moment MC said that preps have one girl living with them (Jill). Okay... Pretend that MC doesn't know about Josephine living there... But Sage? Also... Think about Tommy. If Josephine was living the preps, he should same angry
Ok. Here is my theory for chapter 8.

I will leave to Dalii the task to explain the plot and i am going to focus in the important things: the Halloween party and wich girl will use wich costume.

First the Diks will hire the Pink Rose girls:
Brandi and Sandee will use a brasilian carnaval costume. We will have the choice to have a threesome with them.

Then Nicole and Rose will team up with an arabian belly dancer costume. We also will have the option to make a threesome with them.

Sadly, Madame will not come, she is ill or something.

Then we will have the HOT's.
Camila, Lily and Mona (yes, mona is back next episode) will use all together the same schoolgirl costume. We will have the option of a foursomee with them:

But we can also choose a foursome with Maya, Josy and Ashley (Maya finally joined the Hot's and Ashley had another fight with Derek, who is happy now with... Wendy was her name?). They will all use a sexy bunny costume.

Arieth will have a crab costume. I couldnt find any example off it, but you could look for yourselfs if you want.

Mel will have a sexy Cleopatra costume...

That combines with Sarah ssexy roman costume. You could have a threesome with them:
Heather will have an Eve costume, you could have sex with her in the toilet cabinet who is next to the one in wich Tommy is pass out:
Elena, will have an no costume since she is a fanatic of underwear, you can have a threesome with her and JB:

Riona will have a sexy geisha costume. You can have sex with her. Somehow she will cum for her first time:

Quinn will have a witch sexy costume. You can have sex with her, wich would end in some cute moment, Quinn fans would explain you the exact nature of that moment:.Note: Knowing Quinn the costume will have less fabric that this example.

Sage will have a sexy deamon costume...
Who will casually combined with Jill'ssexy angel costume. You will have the option of a threesome with them in wich Sage will teach Jill how to fuck. Also Sage will admit that the whole 3/5 was just a pun and that of course the MC is the best lover she ever had:

Other students will be also present.
Sally and KRJ will be there for a spanking session with the MC (and also a threesome or something if you want, why not). Their will be dressed as LOTR elfs:

Also Becky and her friend will be there. You will have the choice of have sex with one off them. Both will be dressed as slutty nuns:

Finally some teachers will join the party. Dalli would explain you how the fuck that happened, I dont have a fucking clue.

First you will have Jade, dressed as sexy teacher. Maybe you find this uninspired, sue me you moron. Ofc you can have with her.

Cathy somehow will be there. She is back as a teacher, and she doesnt care anymore about the whole leaked pic thing. I never like her so imagine something dominatrix and be happy. We will have a sex scene with her.

Bella wwill be there and we will have sex with her. But she will not have a costume, i mean, come on, can you imagine herusing a sexy costume for a party:
It would be interesting, but tbh I don't think that teachers will be at a party hosted by diks...

I don't think Dolly even believes it. But we're 4 months away from an update so we just having fun.
Something is telling me that he does. He puts too much effort in writing all these long comments about his theories. I don't want to be rude or to insult him, but some of them doesn't sound as logic as it looks. He is overthinking... Too much... But I really appreciate that he have an Eagle eye on details...

Mar 19, 2020
Think about Tommy. If Josephine was living the preps, he should same angry
Nah Tommy actually lives with Quinn full time and is high on heroin all the time, the guy who shows up at the DIK mansion is actually Tommy's twin brother Thomas who is totally fine with Josephine living with the preps

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

True. DPC is a human after all. He does tendering, coding, writing himself imagine how stressful it will be. Ask any dev how tough that is and with that there are bound to be some inconsistency in the game for instance, Josy wears butt shorts and top at the library but has problem wearing the HOT outfit :rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
True. DPC is a human after all. He does tendering, coding, writing himself imagine how stressful it will be. Ask any dev how tough that is and with that there are bound to be some inconsistency in the game for instance, Josy wears butt shorts and top at the library but has problem wearing the HOT outfit :rolleyes:
The HOT outfit is borderline sluty. there is a diference between sexy and sluty. I understand that is uncomfortable for her at first, to walk around in it. not everyone is like Lily, :ROFLMAO: Camy also mentioned that it is uncomfortable for her. and she has such a big ass, , that skirt can't hide it even a little:ROFLMAO:

Jan 30, 2021
Respect (y) . Just looking at it, and imagining all the Pussy choices you made during this playthrough, wow:ROFLMAO:(y).Respect. I wont be able to this clean pussy path:devilish:
it's called abstinence ... you should try it sometimes :ROFLMAO:

srsly not to take away anything from side girls but ...
if you go for any of the 6 ML , don't do side girls . it will bite you in the ...
or do its always a good reason for another playthrough .
Wow Man, Nice catch (y).

Now Your theories really seem true o_O...And even the arguments are good. Your Theory makes 99.9% Sense...
Even the fucking evidence is on point...

Unlike The Pink Royce who just jokes around with Hacking DPC's Laptop, Did you actually did it ?...

I knew you were extraordinary, Sensei :)
i'm totally a hacker, i dont even see code anymore ... :cool: :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The HOT outfit is borderline sluty. there is a diference between sexy and sluty. I understand that is uncomfortable for her at first, to walk around in it. not everyone is like Lily, :ROFLMAO: Camy also mentioned that it is uncomfortable for her. and she has such a big ass, , that skirt can't hide it even a little:ROFLMAO:
But that is exactly the strange thing about it. The best example is that Josy/Josephine is basically naked at the car wash. But the hot uniform is too revealing for her. Mmmmh. If there are no twins in the game. The question of Maya in EP1 ober the MC rather with blanket cuddle wants or im it rather pool makes. Mmmmh. In EP7 the MC can decide whether in pool to Josy/Josephine rises or rather after the HOT's party with Josy/Josephine under the blanket cuddles. Oh yes, in EP2 the MC also cuddles under the covers. That's just too many coincidences to be a coincidence. The list of such differences runs through the whole game.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017

Probably coping mechanic since DPC has thrown so little teaser for Episode 8 so far lmao

duolaamm

Feb 13, 2020
Has a question, how maya's father sees her tongue studs without forcing her to take them down?

Anyone else find it a little strange?

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Check out the posters on the wall in the back.
From left: Halloween, (Beach) Volleyball, Martial Arts, Football.

ep1_gender35.png

Reactions: `Ray`

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's why there won't be a Sage/Jade threesome.
What??? Sage and Jade are not related, Jade is Tybalt mother and Burkes' wife.
Sage is not Burke's daughter, we have met her dad during the prep's party !!
Where have you seen that Sage and Jade are related ?, Maybe a Dalli's story :ROFLMAO:
Oh with a lot of imagination you can say that Jade is Sage aunt or sister, whatever is possible !!!

Jan 30, 2021
But that is exactly the strange thing about it. The best example is that Josy/Josephine is basically naked at the car wash. But the hot uniform is too revealing for her. Mmmmh. If there are no twins in the game. The question of Maya in EP1 ober the MC rather with blanket cuddle wants or im it rather pool makes. Mmmmh. In EP7 the MC can decide whether in pool to Josy/Josephine rises or rather after the HOT's party with Josy/Josephine under the blanket cuddles. Oh yes, in EP2 the MC also cuddles under the covers. That's just too many coincidences to be a coincidence. The list of such differences runs through the whole game.
i dont care for that outfit on Josy . tbh very few outfits make her look really good ... Josy should walk around naked.

also ofc she's gonna wear bikini for the carwash . its like wearing bikini on the beach .
wearing it in school is not exactly the same .

Women don't go out in their undies because of societal norms. Derek been asked to put a shirt on few times .
Also Josy's skirt is super short so she has to keep in mind not to show much when she sits down
she says its ok because she's used to it but still . imagine thinking about it non stop instead actual school stuff.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What??? Sage and Jade are not related, Jade is Tybalt mother and Burkes' wife.
Sage is not Burke's daughter, we have met her dad during the prep's party !!
Where have you seen that Sage and Jade are related ?, Maybe a Dalli's story :ROFLMAO:
Oh with a lot of imagination you can say that Jade is Sage aunt or sister, whatever is possible !!!
Hey don't blame me for this. I write it over and over again that Sage is not related to the Burke's. That's not my theory.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Respect (y) . Just looking at it, and imagining all the Pussy choices you made during this playthrough, wow:ROFLMAO:(y).Respect. I wont be able to this clean pussy path:devilish:
Oh it's possible i have done an incel playthrough where i have rejected all girls and never fucked anybody, i have lived the cumpetition as a temptation of the devil and i have swallowed cum as penitence!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes