always86

Mar 19, 2020
I also thought of JB and Elena as Adam and Eve. The costume goes really well for them. I hope Heather dont use a Cindirella costume couse that will single handle kill any atraction i had over her.
Haha. I feel like she has to make Tommy dress up as something embarrassing. He’s the only DIK you can really do this to.

Why would Isabella go to a frat party?
:unsure:
Haha why would she sleep over in a frat boys dorm with a broken window and a mattress on the floor? (I agree though her attending would be a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: Heycock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is sage father... He was expecting to see her due the whole HOT's squad attending. Sage is hiding upstairs telling MC that her father is downstairs looking for new contracts/business partners.
1. No evidence about Burke is there to do that. He is there because is the director of the college (and for Mona story)
2. No evidence about Burke family and Sage. Everything we know from Jade is she have kids, not just a kid (Tybalt)
3. Both Stephen and Jade are not redheaded. But yes, also the unnamed male guest is not redheaded... But do we know Sage's mother? (and no, no Jade)
4. No evidence about the second (or third, forth etc) kid of Burkes is in the B&R College. Maybe he/she/they is/are younger or older. Also no evidence about gender.

I don't remember to see a dialogue between Tybalt and anybody else to mention that he have a sister.
I don't think the right redhead guy is Sage's father. We know from Sage's father that he is always looking for new business opportunities. This guy is looking for his daughter. But does that have to be Sage? Arieth isn't around either. Above all, it would be so obvious that DPC could also write "Sage's Dad" as the name.

No, the guy to the right is Sage's father. Read his texts and you will see that he licks ass on a high level.

And the other guy with the checkered sacko knows the MC. He looks directly at the MC. If I had to make a guess, I would guess the father of Maya. Maya says once to the MC that she is not the daughter he wanted to have. Maybe it is so?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Unless you are undercover DPC trolling the pirates of his game
how can you be so sure when on the contrary , there is so much evidence against it

1.st of all from the photo frame projectile domestic violence scene from the opening of ep3 and Jade's conversation with MC about her priorities being her career and KIDS , its 100% fact that little tybee has a sibling

2.nd episode when MC was going to bang Sage out in the open party only to get cockblocked by Jacob ,
Jacob thinks thinks banging Sage in the open will be CNN breaking news which will reach chad before sunrise and also someone else who who will also be bothered by 2 consenting adult students fucking in a party
this raises some questions
*like why people fucking in frat party that newsworthy (maybe because its the Dean/professor's daughter)
*why would that certain someone get pissed because 2 people fucking in a frat party (pretty good guess would be her influential parents) .
*Unless that certain someone is closely related to the day to day operations of the college and important enough to be known by a simple dik like Jacob (like dean/professor), how will that news news reach the certain someone so quickly

3.Quinn despite of being the VP needed Sage to convince Tybalt (who was a dick even to Rusty) to hire HOTs for their party

4. During the prep party Sage said her dad was out kissing rich ass and looking for business venture , but to me it seemed like the manbun guy was just chatting with students and one occasionally forced his way to a holiday invite
On the other hand the kissing some rich ass was very reason Tybalt threw this party , and who could tech his son the art of ass licking better than the father (the professor)

5. The manbun guy was expecting to see her daughter in the party .
*Jill lives in the mansion and said she attends some of the prep parties ,and most likely she would have attended the last one but had to skip it in the last moment because of Cathy
*Sage and hots were supposed to be at the diks party but at the last moment they ditched them for the preps

6. lastly is it that unlikely that Sage a college girl dyed her hair to become a firey red head
There is proof to both sides that he can be father of jill or sage.
1) I can't argue with that, the render deliberately hid the whole family photo.
2) this reason is stupid, you can see in the dialogue from jacob at the party and even diks that no one wanna mess with chad that's why at the party when tommy asked mc that if would bang sage he respected the admiration to bang chad's gf not Burke daughter. I think no one at diks would know if sage was burke daughter. Jacob also told that chad would kill him(not in literal sense) if he finds out. There were many people at the party(sarah and melanie) that could tell chad.
3) Quinn didn't convinced sage, if i recall she told sage to break the deal with diks which sage wasn't agreeing , so she told to handle that herself(i.e to tell diks and preps). At the party Tyballs told quinn that they were invited to impress the guests, don't see the need for sage to be involved since he needed hots anyway. She convinced her to let the hots party at preps due to economic issues, because quinn can. She is handling everything at hots evident due to the hots hell week list different for everyone which sagw wouldn't allow and sage mentioning she gave liberty to Quinn cause she is graduating next year.
4) the manbun guy was exactly licking asses at party and he also told at the end when he left guys who were avoiding him to be a part of vacation, that he had a few more important guests to talk. Now that's what i would call ass licking and perfectly matches sages description of her father. And this cover your reason 5 i guess or maybe he knows that his daughter is a hot and he saw few hots there.
6) I don't know about that, it's a game. Hell even mc face and features doesn't match with his dad rather his dad matches with derek:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't think the right redhead guy is Sage's father. We know from Sage's father that he is always looking for new business opportunities. This guy is looking for his daughter. But does that have to be Sage? Arieth isn't around either. Above all, it would be so obvious that DPC could also write "Sage's Dad" as the name.
Occam's razor. All things being equal the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Sage is avoiding her father, this man is looking for his daughter, the simplest explanation is that he is her dad. Especially given that he's a smarmy douche that other people actively try to avoid associating with(explaining why Sage would want to avoid him).

Reactions: ename144 and RukiRG

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

No, the guy to the right is Sage's father. Read his texts and you will see that he licks ass on a high level.

And the other guy with the checkered sacko knows the MC. He looks directly at the MC. If I had to make a guess, I would guess the father of Maya. Maya says once to the MC that she is not the daughter he wanted to have. Maybe it is so?

View attachment 1263169 View attachment 1263170
Lmao no that's not Maya's father. You are using logic too much that you are ignoring basic social norms conscience (if that's a thing ).
She told that because his father is a religious nutsack and lesbianism and gay is against his beliefs. He went ahead to poke his ass into Maya's dorm, her college fund just to keep her ties of josy

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
In the picture the guy on the right is Sage's father, he doesn't seem to be a total redhead, but his hairs are dark red and his skin is quite pale as a redhead, so he can really be Sage's father.
Then Jimmy from jocks and security guard from preps mansion is Stephen Burke's sons

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This conversation of Maya uand the MC is strange. In my opinion, Maya knows Chad and maybe better than we think. The temporal sequence could be an indication for it. When the MC comes to Maya in the dorm from the date in EP2, they talk until Maya gets a call and has to leave urgently. What if the call was from Chad?

Screenshot 01: Axl asks Maya if she knows Chad.
Screenshot 02: Maya doesn't answer, who was that? No, she says it was him. With exclamation and question marks.
Screenshot 03: The screenshot is just to keep the order.
Screenshot 04: Yes Axl is just being honest.
Screenshot 05: Maya is apparently surprised. Why did Axl spy on Chad?
Screenshot 06: Yes Maya prefers to ask.
Screenshot 07: All because of and for Sage.
Screenshot 08: Oops Maya! Yes, because of and for Chad's girlfriend. Somehow Maya is stunned now.

Now we just have to find out the reason why Maya is talking to Chad on the phone. Just you wait. Weren't Tommy and Quinn trying to break up Sage and Chad so that the hottest party's on campus would be at the DIK Mansion. A fake affair of Chad could help there. Tommy has also told Rusty about Maya. Quuinn will find that funny too. But that could be stupid for Quinn, if Maya tells Sage everything at the end of EP7.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It's believable Burke father of Sage.

The guy for the evening could be the father of another redhead (like Ashley who spends the evening crying because of Derek).

Remember when Jacob stopped us from fucking Sage in public, he was going to tell us something. Another person in college wouldn't be happy to hear that about her.

When Chad asks her for help following her suspension, it's because she has high-ranking connections in college.

It is certain that she has family with the teachers. This leaves 4 options. We know it's not Bella. I don't think it's Cathy (Quinn is the only one commenting on Cathy's photo, if it was Sage's mother she wouldn't have done it, and the reaction of the other HOTs doesn't stick with Sage's mother Cathy) . Only Jade and Stephen are left ...

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
It's believable Burke father of Sage.

The guy for the evening could be the father of another redhead (like Ashley who spends the evening crying because of Derek).

Remember when Jacob stopped us from fucking Sage in public, he was going to tell us something. Another person in college wouldn't be happy to hear that about her.

When Chad asks her for help following her suspension, it's because she has high-ranking connections in college.

It is certain that she has family with the teachers. This leaves 4 options. We know it's not Bella. I don't think it's Cathy (Quinn is the only one commenting on Cathy's photo, if it was Sage's mother she wouldn't have done it, and the reaction of the other HOTs doesn't stick with Sage's mother Cathy) . Only Jade and Stephen are left ...
Now that's believable, but it can also mean that the business man bun guy can also know higher authorities/connection at the college.
Still, DPC has thrown the curveball perfectly which can only be lifted once the ep8 lands.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Now that's believable, but it can also mean that the business man bun guy can also know higher authorities/connection at the college.
Still, DPC has thrown the curveball perfectly which can only be lifted once the ep8 lands.
You think we're getting reveals next episode? Oh my sweet summer child, we're gonna be having these same conversations with the same people for years to come.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Also one thing that strikes me off the blue is on one of the rooster photo. Sage made fun of tyballs but tyballs didn't berate her but told her to stay out of it and that's not normal for a honoured and rich guy like him.:unsure:

Reactions: godkingxerxes

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This conversation of Maya uand the MC is strange. In my opinion, Maya knows Chad and maybe better than we think. The temporal sequence could be an indication for it. When the MC comes to Maya in the dorm from the date in EP2, they talk until Maya gets a call and has to leave urgently. What if the call was from Chad?

Screenshot 01: Axl asks Maya if she knows Chad.
Screenshot 02: Maya doesn't answer, who was that? No, she says it was him. With exclamation and question marks.
Screenshot 03: The screenshot is just to keep the order.
Screenshot 04: Yes Axl is just being honest.
Screenshot 05: Maya is apparently surprised. Why did Axl spy on Chad?
Screenshot 06: Yes Maya prefers to ask.
Screenshot 07: All because of and for Sage.
Screenshot 08: Oops Maya! Yes, because of and for Chad's girlfriend. Somehow Maya is stunned now.

Now we just have to find out the reason why Maya is talking to Chad on the phone. Just you wait. Weren't Tommy and Quinn trying to break up Sage and Chad so that the hottest party's on campus would be at the DIK Mansion. A fake affair of Chad could help there. Tommy has also told Rusty about Maya. Quuinn will find that funny too. But that could be stupid for Quinn, if Maya tells Sage everything at the end of EP7.
The only thing I could agree that conversation is suspicious. Avoiding answering questions that's the one of DPC's methods.
There is possibility that Maya knows someone from B&R - she is local and been there several times (while Josy been there before only once).
That's one of the reasons why I doubt that Sage is Burke - why then Maya didn't mentioned it while talking about Tybalt? She didn't know it? Nuh, can't be.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lmao no that's not Maya's father. You are using logic too much that you are ignoring basic social norms conscience (if that's a thing ).
She told that because his father is a religious nutsack and lesbianism and gay is against his beliefs. He went ahead to poke his ass into Maya's dorm, her college fund just to keep her ties of josy
Once again to read along. Then DPC would not have bothered and write the dialog for Sage. He would have just titled the guy Sage's father.

Sage is not the only HOT with red hair. Who ever said the guys daughter had red hair. Besides, Arieth isn't there. Ashley is in the attic being comforted by Elena. Ashley also has red hair.

To your greasy douche. Sage clearly says that her father is here to kiss some ass to generate business. The way the guy you many think is Sage's dad is acting, he's not going to get a business deal. Kissing ass in such august company should be skillful and not cheap.
Read my post again. I wrote if I had to guess. Guessing has nothing to do with logic. I know exactly what Maya said. And she said at the beginning EP2, shortly after the cum petition in Maya's Dorm to the MC,

my "YES! Everyone fucking judges me!"
my "ALL THE FUCKING TIME!"
my "They say, \"Maya, why don't you do that?"
my "Maya, why are you like this?"
my "Maya, why do you feel like that?"
my "Maya, why can't you be fucking normal!?"
my "Maya, you're not the daughter I wanted!"

According to this, that's what Patrick said to Maya. My only thought is, what if that's the case? If Maya's mother married Patrick after a divorce and Maya was kept in the dark about it because she was still a cute baby. But as already written in the first post. This is just a guess.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The only thing I could agree that conversation is suspicious. Avoiding answering questions that's the one of DPC's methods.
There is possibility that Maya knows someone from B&R - she is local and been there several times (while Josy been there before only once).
That's one of the reasons why I doubt that Sage is Burke - why then Maya didn't mentioned it while talking about Tybalt? She didn't know it? Nuh, can't be.
Maya demands the MC be 100% honest with her from the start.

She never said anything about being honest with him.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Tybalt is a real boy.

Shit he's more a man than our whiny Pinkcakes self insert main character.

That took me awhile to figure out, always wondered why the MC was such an emotional lesbian. And then you read Pinky's posts and you see the connect.
I won't disagree about MC being an emotional lesbian but Tybalts too much of a beta whimp to be more man then MC.

Reactions: ju1zzed

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Once again to read along. Then DPC would not have bothered and write the dialog for Sage. He would have just titled the guy Sage's father.

Sage is not the only HOT with red hair. Who ever said the guys daughter had red hair. Besides, Arieth isn't there. Ashley is in the attic being comforted by Elena. Ashley also has red hair.

To your greasy douche. Sage clearly says that her father is here to kiss some ass to generate business. The way the guy you many think is Sage's dad is acting, he's not going to get a business deal. Kissing ass in such august company should be skillful and not cheap.

Read my post again. I wrote if I had to guess. Guessing has nothing to do with logic. I know exactly what Maya said. And she said at the beginning EP2, shortly after the cum petition in Maya's Dorm to the MC,

my "YES! Everyone fucking judges me!"
my "ALL THE FUCKING TIME!"
my "They say, \"Maya, why don't you do that?"
my "Maya, why are you like this?"
my "Maya, why do you feel like that?"
my "Maya, why can't you be fucking normal!?"
my "Maya, you're not the daughter I wanted!"

According to this, that's what Patrick said to Maya. My only thought is, what if that's the case? If Maya's mother married Patrick after a divorce and Maya was kept in the dark about it because she was still a cute baby. But as already written in the first post. This is just a guess.
Patrick is Maya's father, there is no hidden mystery there.

That's a common line a parent uses if their child grows up to be a disappointment to them.

Sometimes you're onto something, and I agree with your posts and then you go off the deep end on these nonsense theories.

Patrick is Maya's father, and Josy is just one person.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree. Answering questions is not exactly DPC strength. But that would first make the story too easy and second, spoil the fun of finding out the answers ourselves.

DPC does a really great job, though. How he uses gestures and facial expressions of the characters to reflect certain moods. Unfortunately, many people don't pay attention to that.

Reactions: `Ray` and RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes