JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I won't disagree about MC being an emotional lesbian but Tybalts too much of a beta whimp to be more man then MC.
I would say omega.
Like Tommy said before - without money there is zero chance to get pussy for someone like him.

He's not so smart, not studying much (books in his room covered in dust), no real friends or connections.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Patrick is Maya's father, there is no hidden mystery there.

That's a common line a parent uses if their child grows up to be a disappointment to them.

Sometimes you're onto something, and I agree with your posts and then you go off the deep end on these nonsense theories.

Patrick is Maya's father, and Josy is just one person.
Maybe Patrick is just the stepfather and Maya doesn't know anything about it. Speculation. Not set in stone. A possibility. Hypothesis. Theory. Now I can't think of anything else. :rolleyes:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I agree. Answering questions is not exactly DPC strength. But that would first make the story too easy and second, spoil the fun of finding out the answers ourselves.
I am not saying it's a bad thing. I am saying that's obvious hint that you should roll back a little and read again with lens :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So I found out what the 13 means. See the screenshot and look at the microwave.

The display says 0:13. Now look at the color reflected in the microwave. Green. The color means neutral and can also be equated with the number 0. Look at the input field of the microwave.

Left and right is as seen from you.
1: Left Top (Left Eye, DIK, Burgermeister)
3: right Top (Right Eye, Chick, Royce)
0: middle Bottom (Teeth, Neutral, Name unknown)

There are clues hidden in the eye lenses. You just have to zoom in close enough and you might see blurry images that can never be a reflection of a room or the person standing opposite. If you haven't noticed yet, sometimes the teeth are very shiny. Zoom in. The teeth are 0, which is also neutral. There are also many objects or reflective surfaces images that just can't be a reflection of the environment.

B&R: Burgmeister = 1 (left), Royce = 3 (right)

Have a look at the color registers of the status bar of BaD.
DIK: RED-LEFT-1
NEUTRAL: GREEN-MIDDLE-0
CHICK: BLUE-RIGHT-3

If you apply this to the screenshot of Jill Auto, this is what you get. Jill gets in on the driver's side. On the license plate is the 13. The driver's side is on the side of the 3. Therefore Jill is a Royce. The MC gets in on the passenger side. Yes, there is the 1. So Burgmeister.

And all because a cheap microwave displays the number 13. :rolleyes: :unsure:

screenshot0011.png

Jan 30, 2021
So I found out what the 13 means. See the screenshot and look at the microwave.

The display says 0:13. Now look at the color reflected in the microwave. Green. The color means neutral and can also be equated with the number 0. Look at the input field of the microwave.

Left and right is as seen from you.
1: Left Top (Left Eye, DIK, Burgermeister)
3: right Top (Right Eye, Chick, Royce)
0: middle Bottom (Teeth, Neutral, Name unknown)

There are clues hidden in the eye lenses. You just have to zoom in close enough and you might see blurry images that can never be a reflection of a room or the person standing opposite. If you haven't noticed yet, sometimes the teeth are very shiny. Zoom in. The teeth are 0, which is also neutral. There are also many objects or reflective surfaces images that just can't be a reflection of the environment.

B&R: Burgmeister = 1 (left), Royce = 3 (right)

Have a look at the color registers of the status bar of BaD.
DIK: RED-LEFT-1
NEUTRAL: GREEN-MIDDLE-0
CHICK: BLUE-RIGHT-3

If you apply this to the screenshot of Jill Auto, this is what you get. Jill gets in on the driver's side. On the license plate is the 13. The driver's side is on the side of the 3. Therefore Jill is a Royce. The MC gets in on the passenger side. Yes, there is the 1. So Burgmeister.

And all because a cheap microwave displays the number 13. :rolleyes: :unsure:

View attachment 1263287

:sneaky::alien:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So now we know. Jill is the aunt of the MC and DPC is German. On the first screenshot Tybalt wanted to rename the hell weeks. On the second screenshot you can see why he didn't do it. "Dante" sounds very similar to the word Aunt in the German language. Only Jill comes to mind. :oops: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When I saw that Camila and Riona wanted to have sex with the MC, I thought that would not happen if you were not a client, so the Doctor gave us that gift and the best thing is that they do not charge you for obvious reasons since I did not go to The movie party did not choose who had the best ass

So Riona texted me the next day so who the hell needs to pay for sex when not even the strippers Lily, Nicole and Sandy don't charge you to fuck them, only a loser pays :ROFLMAO:

So the dialogues were different (I think they are different, I don't remember what the other version is like.) because when you gave Camila anal she would think "It's too big" "I need a lube for next time" Why the hell I didn't take a picture of those parts lol :ROFLMAO:

When you finish the trio Riona tells if he going to tell his friends and the respond MC "Why would I? You two are not trophies" :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Ironically - I think this is the right word - Not accepting Quinn offer, is the only Chick choice that doesn't feel like a Pussy choice :ROFLMAO:. MC pretty Badass when HE is : I Don't Pay for SEX. - and then HE fucks almost all of Quinn's girls for free, including Quinn herself.:ROFLMAO:.
Actually it is easy to be a decent relatively normal guy. The Scale really slips, because all the "pussy test" choices. :unsure:. These are mostly the fighting: Jocks, Caleb, Tommy, and some extra like punching Tybalt. Smoke weed, enjoy a strip bar, and a milf bar.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So now we know. Jill is the aunt of the MC and DPC is German. On the first screenshot Tybalt wanted to rename the hell weeks. On the second screenshot you can see why he didn't do it. "Dante" sounds very similar to the word Aunt in the German language. Only Jill comes to mind. :oops: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Dante Alighieri... a little Italian, not German

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just don't get to play through. Screenshot again. Look at Maya. Crossed legs could indicate BI. But the most important thing is the hand gesture. Yes, Maya wants it, the full MC program. :censored::love:

screenshot0003.png

Jan 30, 2021
Ironically - I think this is the right word - Not accepting Quinn offer, is the only Chick choice that doesn't feel like a Pussy choice :ROFLMAO:. MC pretty Badass when HE is : I Don't Pay for SEX. - and then HE fucks almost all of Quinn's girls for free, including Quinn herself.:ROFLMAO:.
Actually it is easy to be a decent relatively normal guy. The Scale really slips, because all the "pussy test" choices. :unsure:. These are mostly the fighting: Jocks, Caleb, Tommy, and some extra like punching Tybalt. Smoke weed, enjoy a strip bar, and a milf bar.

• Haha

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Dante Alighieri... a little Italian, not German
Wich is mostly known for his depiction of hell. Thats why, Hell Weak, Dante Weak.
Also since he is THE rennaisance classic, he is a clear target for every pretentious guy.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I didn't have much contact with Quinn in this game in total, it would be like 3 or 4 times that I talk to her, but never mind, she will fall in love with him soon, no one will resist the Chick MC and she will not be the exception :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't have much contact with Quinn in this game in total, it would be like 3 or 4 times that I talk to her, but never mind, she will fall in love with him soon, no one will resist the Chick MC and she will not be the exception :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
:unsure:. It would make the whole system, pretty much pointless, so I'm not sure

Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:unsure:. It would make the whole system, pretty much pointless, so I'm not sure
That system has never worked, When you want to help her in episode 6 you can't either because you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy or because you're Chick but it doesn't matter that before that you fucked her twice

Look at least now I can help Riona without having to accept the restaurant so we'll see what DPC will do in the future because before you could only fuck Riona if you accepted that offer but now it is not necessary to accept it but the road is long

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I Have a theory that something Epic or Devastating is going to happen in EP 13
1-3-2-4-3 =4
If we were to add the left side then the sum would be 13
Bella's House No - 21028, if we were to add it then the sum would be 13

EP 13 is the start of S4 and Season 4 will be more serious and will surely reveal multiple secrets.

But Unfortunately...EP 13 is too far away for now.
I have already discovered the number 13 again. Look at the hands of the clock. One is on the 10 and the other is on the 3.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, he expects to see his daughter because she lives in the house. Only one girl lives in the house. It's painfully obvious.

Jade is Sage's step mom, her and Burke married later in life. That's why Tybalt said he was poor when he was younger. Obviously he's exaggerating about poverty but Jade is less wealthy than Burke's family.

It's also why Bella hated Sage before getting to know her, because she hates Burke.
I'm not sure How I feel about this. I think there is already to many random character that are eventually turn out to be connected to each other, it is indeed a small world isn't it ? :ROFLMAO:.
But I have to admit, you backing it up your theory with, simple but believable and reasonable, reasons.:unsure:.

Maybe you right, and with that, Sage's solution , to help Maya is might be as simple as She ask her Father in this case Burke to simply Give Maya and actual ' Free Tuition' or "Free Scholarship" , which would be very ironic :ROFLMAO:. considering that He is already doing it, but he expect Sex in return from the Girls. :ROFLMAO:
But in this way, the storylines could indeed be linked together.:unsure:. Sage eventually have to find out about Quinn's shadow organization. and if it's involve her Father... :unsure:. I like it, this is good, you good. (y).

See dalli_x ? This is How you should do it. :ROFLMAO:. godkingxerxes theory, actually make sense:ROFLMAO:. and not just coming out with random nonsense, about over analyzing a picture of a Sandwich:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes