Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Maybe you right, and with that, Sage's solution , to help Maya is might be as simple as She ask her Father in this case Burke to simply Give Maya and actual ' Free Tuition' or "Free Scholarship" , which would be very ironic :ROFLMAO:. considering that He is already doing it, but he expect Sex in return from the Girls. :ROFLMAO:
But in this way, the storylines could indeed be linked together.:unsure:. Sage eventually have to find out about Quinn's shadow organization. and if it's involve her Father... :unsure:. I like it, this is good, you good. (y).
Besides, it would make Quinn furious to see that Sage is finally going to ask Daddy's help for Maya.

Indeed it would be a good way to link the different stories and the characters.

Quinn, if she's very angry, or cornered, she can hurt. (forcing Burke not to help Maya, blackmailing Maya or the MC if she finds out why Maya needs a scholarship, threatening Sage to reveal things about her father, ...)

Reactions: Reggie32

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Dawe was not blackmailed. He only got confirmation of what he probably already suspected. He also knew that Tommy fucked Arieth. For that Tommy got a few on his face. Chad was/is being blackmailed.

But you should think about who has the benefit of the Chad Ausraster. Who is the president of the Alpha's now?
Why will Quinn have helped Dawe. I mean Dawe went to Quinn too. What could Quinn possibly gain from that? A Sage who is emotionally down doesn't pay much attention, does she? So Quinn could go about her business in peace. Now just something stupid happened and the Alpha's are under scrutiny. I'm sure this was initiated by Cathy. So Cathy has to go. Now we take Jamie's cell phone, which Arieth has, and take a picture of Cathy, which is automatically forwarded to the laptop. So that the cell phones of the DIK's are connected to the laptop, we learn about the cluck Jamie is happy not to become a father. But Quinn needs an inside man on the DIK's to get the laptop. I figure Tommy has something to do with it. Heather asks so stupidly about it. Tommy disappears right before that. Cammy cuts Rusty off. Rhiona watches in front of the toilet. The whole bathroom gang is involved.

But what would Vinny get out of all this? Nothing. Vinny probably only cares about Tommy. And believe me, Tommy is a scumbag. Vinny is no innocent, I won't say that.
You seemed to have missed a very important detail dude. Today I replayed the game, and at the end of ep2 there are two letters with names of Chad and Dawe.
So Dawe is also blackmailed and my theory about Vinny is still up.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You seemed to have missed a very important detail dude. Today I replayed the game, and at the end of ep2 there are two letters with names of Chad and Dawe.
Dawe was blackmailed with what? There was a lot of people who knows that Arieth love dicks, maybe except Dawe. I think the real reason for that letters is to trigger jocks attack the DIKs (and it was successful)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dawe was not blackmailed, the letter that was send to Dawe, are the photos of Aerith fucking with all of the Dik members. The intention was obviously to setup or frame-up the Diks.
Chad was just too short sighted, and immediately assumes that it was MC who blackmailed him, and then he used the pictures of Aerith, to come out as What a Good brother he is for standing up for Dawe.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we cannot speak of blackmail, at most of threat, of outrage
apparently there was no demand (and what could they have asked Dawe to hide something that every DIK knows?) and to date there is no reason to think anyone wanted anything from them.

Chad takes his as blackmail but then goes and attacks the one guy who would have made no sense at all as a blackmailer

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
we cannot speak of blackmail, at most of threat, of outrage
apparently there was no demand (and what could they have asked Dawe to hide something that every DIK knows?) and to date there is no reason to think anyone wanted anything from them.

Chad takes his as blackmail but then goes and attacks the one guy who would have made no sense at all as a blackmailer
Well, think about it. for Chad in the haze of mist of anger, he did not think rationally, but it made sense to him in that moment. MC is or was Troy roommate, MC made a move on Sage, He barely get there, and he already pissed him off. of course , after the fight, and the visit in the principal office, He cooled down, and realized his mistake that is why he then used the photos that was sent to Dawe, as an excuse for his actions. after all, it was never about Dawe, everyone know Ari is cheating him, even with his own Jock friends. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not sure How I feel about this. I think there is already to many random character that are eventually turn out to be connected to each other, it is indeed a small world isn't it ? :ROFLMAO:.
But I have to admit, you backing it up your theory with, simple but believable and reasonable, reasons.:unsure:.

Maybe you right, and with that, Sage's solution , to help Maya is might be as simple as She ask her Father in this case Burke to simply Give Maya and actual ' Free Tuition' or "Free Scholarship" , which would be very ironic :ROFLMAO:. considering that He is already doing it, but he expect Sex in return from the Girls. :ROFLMAO:
But in this way, the storylines could indeed be linked together.:unsure:. Sage eventually have to find out about Quinn's shadow organization. and if it's involve her Father... :unsure:. I like it, this is good, you good. (y).

See dalli_x ? This is How you should do it. :ROFLMAO:. godkingxerxes theory, actually make sense:ROFLMAO:. and not just coming out with random nonsense, about over analyzing a picture of a Sandwich:ROFLMAO:
For real. Where is this theory supposed to make sense?
Once Sage is the daughter of Stephen. Then Jade's stepdaughter. What else is coming? The wife of Tybalt? This theory has not been created by any pictorial or textual references. So if you call that sensible, I'd rather not read anything senseless.

> IT WAS 2:50 PM ON THIS DEFAULT CLOCK SPRITE DPC PUT HERE, DEFINITELY FORESHADOWING THE GRAND REVEAL IN EP 13 THAT JILL IS TRANS, TYBALT IS AN ALIEN AND SAGE'S MOM IS JOSY'S TWIN SISTER JOSEPHINE
Even that makes more sense.:ROFLMAO:

• Angry

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dawe was not blackmailed. There is no mention of Dawe being blackmailed at any time from EP1 to EP7. He got some pictures of Arieth being fucked by the DIKs. Dawe is not being blackmailed. Show me one, just one textual proof where it says Dawe is being blackmailed. Please just a hint and I will believe everything from you in the future.

• Angry

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I Have a theory that something Epic or Devastating is going to happen in EP 13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1-3-2-4-3 =4
If we were to add the left side then the sum would be 13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella's House No - 21028, if we were to add it then the sum would be 13

EP 13 is the start of S4 and Season 4 will be more serious and will surely reveal multiple secrets.

But Unfortunately...EP 13 is too far away for now.
Among the Maya in their classical period there were thirteen heavens.:unsure:

• Angry

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For real. Where is this theory supposed to make sense?
Once Sage is the daughter of Stephen. Then Jade's stepdaughter.
:rolleyes:. Well, if Sage Stephen Burke daughter, doesn't that make her automatically Jade's stepdaughter? :ROFLMAO:.
but I know you have problem understanding these, Stepdaughter, Stepsister , stepbrother stepfather , etc etc things. Tommy - Josy right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I would say omega.
Like Tommy said before - without money there is zero chance to get pussy for someone like him.

He's not so smart, not studying much (books in his room covered in dust), no real friends or connections.
And DPC gave him a very small 2 inch dick, poor guy !!:cry:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:rolleyes:. Well, if Sage Stephen Burke daughter, doesn't that make her automatically Jade's stepdaughter? :ROFLMAO:.
but I know you have problem understanding these, Stepdaughter, Stepsister , stepbrother stepfather , etc etc things. Tommy - Josy right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sage is not a member of the Burke family. What the fuck? There is not one hint of it. Show me one clue that has a possible connection.

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32 and RukiRG

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That system has never worked, When you want to help her in episode 6 you can't either because you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy or because you're Chick but it doesn't matter that before that you fucked her twice

Look at least now I can help Riona without having to accept the restaurant so we'll see what DPC will do in the future because before you could only fuck Riona if you accepted that offer but now it is not necessary to accept it but the road is long
All that points system and chick-dik is mostly a nonsense that just exist to give the player the feeling that he has some impact on the game, but in fact DPC mostly rely on his script for the simple reason that the story has to stay manageable.
When you code such a game with so many LI who have their own personnality it can be extremely difficult to maintain a common main game path.
For example when Riona asks for help with her stalker, if you don't answer her and accept you get stuck in your room in freeroam.
It hapened to me once, once you close the message you cannot reopen it and you get stuck. It means that some actions are mandatory for the game main path, you don't have a choice.
The same with Jill, you are forced to date her for a similar reason, Tybalt and preps party.
I have a mod installed and i tried to cheat with points and it never had any impact on the girls, only the dik-chick has a little use in a few occasions when nothing important is involved.
As you said, helping Quinn is not related to a good relation with her or by what you did before, you need to be a dik and you need to give up on Maya and Josy.
DPC has to keep it simple if he doesn't want to end up in a sanitarium!

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Also one thing that strikes me off the blue is on one of the rooster photo. Sage made fun of tyballs but tyballs didn't berate her but told her to stay out of it and that's not normal for a honoured and rich guy like him.:unsure:
Well... After reading the previous comments I started thinking that maybe Sage have a link with Burke family... BUT... Why sage doesn't looks like a rich girl? Yes, she may be modest, but Jill for example is not an arogant girl. She have classy clothes, luxurious handbags (the YK one which resemble Louis Vitton), luxurious car (BMW) like Jade, classy furniture in her room (well... Whole mansion have so is not really a good point)... But she said that money for her doesn't matter so much. She just want to be happy. Sage instead looks like a casual person... Not rich class, but not poor as well

Once again to read along. Then DPC would not have bothered and write the dialog for Sage. He would have just titled the guy Sage's father.
DPC clearly like to let players confused a bit... Otherwise we wouldn't have all of these theories. He didn't mention "Sage father" because in-game nobody told us that he is her father. There are a lot of games, including BaD which doesn't mention the name (or title) of a person until we don't meet him/her in-game. For example, if I'm not wrong, Maya... When we meets her for the first time, in the dialogue her name is not mentioned until she tells us her name. It mention "girl" and is with an Amber coloured font, not green as in present.

Yeah maybe MC is slightly more manly than Tybalt. But just a little.

Unless Tybalt gets first crack at Jill.
Neah... Without blackmailing or something illegal, he is not going to romance Jill

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sage is not a member of the Burke family. What the fuck? There is not one hint of it. Show me one clue that has a possible connection.
Well, this is godkingxerxes theory. :). and I was thinking forward to it, that if She is Burke daughter how that could lead to a story that would make sense. For example Her helping Maya by asking her father to this whole "Free scolarship" thing for real. it would be more in line with the story, than Sage father is a random person , who is lawyer or something. for someone who lives up for conspiracy theory, interesting how this is not possible from DPC. that he purposely try to mislead you with that person asking about his daughter, whereas Josy holding a sweater with 3 finger must mean something deeper shit:ROFLMAO:.

Sage wanting to distance from her family, a family that involve Tybalt who look down on peoples of less fortunate of him, I don't see it as something that is not possible.:ROFLMAO:.
and we already have a royce and a burgmaistert. aside from Bruke I don't see anyone who could be an influential threat, as Jacob pointed out twice.:unsure:
First he warms you about Sage, and then call the Dik code, if you had sex with Jade, both time pointing out this is dangerous. so Basically, it could be mean , Don't fuck with the Principal's family , dude. :ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
About all those supposed relation between families and characters, i would just say that we don't play Intertwined here !:ROFLMAO:
I replayed that game yesterday and it's intertwined for the least!
DPC has preserved us from that cheap trick of making everybody secretely related, the Josy-Maya situation was already a bit far fetched, so please no Darth Vader " I am your father" i would loose my interest for that game if DPC choose this route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes