ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not sure How I feel about this. I think there is already to many random character that are eventually turn out to be connected to each other, it is indeed a small world isn't it ? :ROFLMAO:.
But I have to admit, you backing it up your theory with, simple but believable and reasonable, reasons.:unsure:.

Maybe you right, and with that, Sage's solution , to help Maya is might be as simple as She ask her Father in this case Burke to simply Give Maya and actual ' Free Tuition' or "Free Scholarship" , which would be very ironic :ROFLMAO:. considering that He is already doing it, but he expect Sex in return from the Girls. :ROFLMAO:
But in this way, the storylines could indeed be linked together.:unsure:. Sage eventually have to find out about Quinn's shadow organization. and if it's involve her Father... :unsure:. I like it, this is good, you good. (y).

See dalli_x ? This is How you should do it. :ROFLMAO:. godkingxerxes theory, actually make sense:ROFLMAO:. and not just coming out with random nonsense, about over analyzing a picture of a Sandwich:ROFLMAO:
I subscribed to the "Sage is Burke's daughter" theory prior to Episode 5, but I had to abandon it after that. I don't see Sage's description of her father fitting Burke; he made no effort to see Sage (quite the opposite, he was seeking privacy until Mona ran away). Also, he's on campus every day so why would he look for her here in particular? And Sage made no mention of her mother being present (even when the MC made a joke specifically about mothers), so either she really doesn't care about her step-mom or Jade isn't related to her.

As for the man-bun guy being Jill's father, I'm not buying that either. First, Jill never had any plans to be at the party and we know she's answering her phone. So if this was her dad, why didn't he just call her? But more important than that, the guy does not act even remotely in line with how a Royce would be expected to act (especially given the Episode 7 flashback), nor does anyone around treat him accordingly. In particular, I would expect Tybalt to stable his lips to Mr. Royce's ass should he ever show up.

So while it may be boring, I think the most likely explanation is that man-bun guy is Sage's father, exactly as it first appears.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I subscribed to the "Sage is Burke's daughter" theory prior to Episode 5, but I had to abandon it after that. I don't see Sage's description of her father fitting Burke; he made no effort to see Sage (quite the opposite, he was seeking privacy until Mona ran away). Also, he's on campus every day so why would he look for her here in particular? And Sage made no mention of her mother being present (even when the MC made a joke specifically about mothers), so either she really doesn't care about her step-mom or Jade isn't related to her.

As for the man-bun guy being Jill's father, I'm not buying that either. First, Jill never had any plans to be at the party and we know she's answering her phone. So if this was her dad, why didn't he just call her? But more important than that, the guy does not act even remotely in line with how a Royce would be expected to act (especially given the Episode 7 flashback), nor does anyone around treat him accordingly. In particular, I would expect Tybalt to stable his lips to Mr. Royce's ass should he ever show up.

So while it may be boring, I think the most likely explanation is that man-bun guy is Sage's father, exactly as it first appears.
Exactly, if actually a Burgmeister or a Royce was there, Tybalt would kiss their asses nonstop and would do nothing else. Wasting a bottle of champagne in front of a Burgmeister or a Royce? Nope not happening

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Exactly, if actually a Burgmeister or a Royce was there, Tybalt would kiss their asses nonstop and would do nothing else. Wasting a bottle of champagne in front of a Burgmeister or a Royce? Nope not happening
If i had to choose a father for Jill i would say that it's the guy in the middle with blond hairs and the white and black jacket, he seems to be older and the boss of the other ones.
We have seen Jill's mother, so no Jade is NOT Jill's mother !!:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Interesting :unsure: . I think I need to replay it, but does Sage say her father is looking for her, or She does not want to run in to him? The guy who is searching for her daughter, assuming that her daughter supposed to be there, right? But why would Sage be there in the first place? Why would he assume sage should be there ? She is no Alpha nu omega. The Hots being there is something a last minute thing, and if sage is indeed in bad term with her family, do you think she would call her father that "Hey the Hots will be there to in the alpah no omega party " .
She assuming his father making business meetings, and she does not want to run in to him. so She hide from him, avoiding him, She does not know that he is secretly or privately try to fuck one of her Hot sister.

I think I'm gonna replay it :ROFLMAO:. may be that guy is Mona's father :ROFLMAO: , that is why he could not find his daughter :ROFLMAO: .

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Interesting :unsure: . I think I need to replay it, but does Sage say her father is looking for her, or She does not want to run in to him? The guy who is searching for her daughter, assuming that her daughter supposed to be there, right? But why would Sage be there in the first place? Why would he assume sage should be there ? She is no Alpha nu omega.
They are omitting a piece of information the guy who is looking for his daughter he clarifies that his daughter was the one who organized that party

screenshot0167.png

And in fact Sage tells the MC that the preps are the ones who pay for the sorority house

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
They are omitting a piece of information the guy who is looking for his daughter he clarifies that his daughter was the one who organized that party

View attachment 1263788

And in fact Sage tells the MC that the preps are the ones who pay for the sorority house
Did she say that? She said the preps paid them to be there and that’s how they make money for the sorority… doesn’t mean the preps pay *all* the money.

Unless I’m missing something my recollection of it was Sage pointed out Rusty has it easy and lives in a bubble because Daddy paid for the frat. He never had to raise cash.

Partying with the preps was an example of how the HOTs make money. Not the only way. Sage was defending their decision to party with the preps saying they have to make money somehow.

she didn’t to the best of my recollection imply the preps bankrolled the entire sorority.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Did she say that? She said the preps paid them to be there and that’s how they make money for the sorority… doesn’t mean the preps pay *all* the money.
Yeah, that part is not true. But the rest, yeah it's seem like, Sage father is the "Guy". but I don't know, maybe it's for misleading. :unsure:. the guy did not seem influential at all, He was like a leecher :ROFLMAO:. everyone instantly shut up when he showed up:ROFLMAO:. but yeah the way sage described him:unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-06-25 02-22-58-48.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-25 02-23-11-55.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-25 02-23-22-20.png

BeingADIK 2021-06-25 02-15-13-41.png
But then again, this could be mean it is Burke. He probably Fake too. Giving the appearance of the Perfect Family, Burke, his Wife, Jade who he is cheating on, and the spoiled brat Tybalt. :unsure:.
I don't know if who is her father is important, until it will be relevant. of course now its relevant, do to Maya, so we probably gonna learn that very soon.:ROFLMAO:. But Burke would be an interesting twist

Reactions: DavDR

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Guys, if someone is confused by so many parental theories, i made an easy graphic to show every familiar relation in BADIK world. I hope it helps you:
View attachment 1263864
dude you got nick in there twice! Maya is heather mother? someone finally got to party with dalli_x and partake on his smoking stuff! good attempt nonetheless!

and yes i believe Stephen is Sage father and Jade is her Mother! my particular reasoning being that i wanna confront tybalt after having stuck my dick in every one of his family members and that includes his grandma and his father!

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
dude you got nick in there twice! Maya is heather mother? someone finally got to party with dalli_x and partake on his smoking stuff! good attempt nonetheless!

and yes i believe Stephen is Sage father and Jade is her Mother! my particular reasoning being that i wanna confront tybalt after having stuck my dick in every one of his family members and that includes his grandma and his father!
I cant see Nick twice. But it doesnt matter, next time i will use the sarcasm signal.
I know, thats the best argument for Sage being a Burke.

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and dalli_x

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Dawe was blackmailed with what? There was a lot of people who knows that Arieth love dicks, maybe except Dawe. I think the real reason for that letters is to trigger jocks attack the DIKs (and it was successful)
That was it's purpose, but first Chad opened Dawe's letter and it said "is this the secret you are hiding?" That can also mean the drug they use to gain muscle, it's because in ep3 when chad handed the photos he told " and you know what else they might find out if they are watching us closely... "

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
That was it's purpose, but first Chad opened Dawe's letter and it said "is this the secret you are hiding?" That can also mean the drug they use to gain muscle, it's because in ep3 when chad handed the photos he told " and you know what else they might find out if they are watching us closely... "
Chad was literally reading his own letter with that line.

And that conversation with Dawe can mean only one - Dawe knew Chad is gay. Just like all of other hints about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dalli_x

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

And that conversation with Dawe can mean only one - Dawe knew Chad is gay. Just like all of other hints about it.
Ok. Dawe can know that but the convo they had surely is about drugs, how will counselor know they he is gay by closely looking?
They were buying gainers from Quinn which were sugar pills disguised as gainers. Even Sage knows that, when chad meets after kicking she said the shit you are taking is illegal and would fuck their competition if found out by counselors. The alcohol and narcotics are prohibited on campus.

Reactions: RukiRG

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Nah. It's pretty obvious nobody know Chad is gay. What he meant was their Business with Quinn, which Dawe canceled in the end of the episode. of course Quinn already fucking them over by not giving them what they order but instead giving them I think birth control pills, is a different story :ROFLMAO:.

They reaction to these " Gay Jokes " aka, getting angry and punching etc, is not a solidarity for Chad. also Its more than likely Troy was kicked out because he is Gay. Which makes the whole Chad/Troy, thing a more heartbreaking thing so to speak. Chad beating Troy, stealing MC's guitar , but mostly the beating is very frustrating for them. Chad had to has to keep an appearance. so when he is no longer the captain, he is kind of relieved. In one of the roster post, one of the Jock ever mention that Chad seems happy. it is still a secret, but at least he fixed his thing with Troy. Sage is a diferent story, but they were already in a breaking point.

although if you are not Sage Fuck buddy, we dont get the scene with Mel and Sara looking at MC and Sage, and decide to Call Chad right ? who probably by this news, think that Sage found somebody else, so he can officially break up with her. and Sage will be fine

Reactions: kazaf
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes