Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Nope, Mel is Troy's sister.
Another "sibling by surprise"? What is going to be this game? Days of Our Lives, with Dr. Drake Ramoray? :LOL: I hope there will not be more soap-opera style twist plots. There have been too much of them already and it seems there will be at least one of two inevitable ones with the deceased mother of the MC, Jill and Isabella.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Riona's Special Render Series ( SRS ) in ep7 is really Well Made and Beautiful. :)

And I have a doubt, do the patrons suggest the short stories seen in these series? :unsure: Or DPC just lets the patron decide which girl will get a SRS and then makes the story himself?

Like Jill and MC go treasure hunting, Jill in-between goes diving and meets shark and then later they reach the island...
--------------------------------
Riona gets a Call and then changes into a Modern ninja and when reaches the location, sees the MC on ground with three gangsters trying to kill MC and she kills every one of them and then She and MC have sex...

If Patron's Suggest the story for SRS then my guess fails...But if DPC makes the story all by himself, then my guess might have a little chance...though it is a little weird.

What we see in Riona's SRS is that the location she is going to, is a chinatown-like place, where a group of bad people or gangsters are attacking MC and Riona beats/kills them and saves MC.

This is not a theory but a simple stupid guess :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that there are multiple holes in this guess, but it will be interesting if something like this happens. What do you think?

And if you are curious to know where I got this bizarre guess from :p I read a Novel years ago which I sadly don't remember the name of. It had the similar circumstances and seeing Riona's SRS made me remember that part of the story.

Ps: that steel cock:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Riona's Special Render Series ( SRS ) in ep7 is really Well Made and Beautiful. :)

And I have a doubt, do the patrons suggest the short stories seen in these series? :unsure: Or DPC just lets the patron decide which girl will get a SRS and then makes the story himself?

Like Jill and MC go treasure hunting, Jill in-between goes diving and meets shark and then later they reach the island...
--------------------------------
Riona gets a Call and then changes into a Modern ninja and when reaches the location, sees the MC on ground with three gangsters trying to kill MC and she kills every one of them and then She and MC have sex...

If Patron's Suggest the story for SRS then my guess fails...But if DPC makes the story all by himself, then my guess might have a little chance...though it is a little weird.

What we see in Riona's SRS is that the location she is going to, is a chinatown-like place, where a group of bad people or gangsters are attacking MC and Riona beats/kills them and saves MC.

This is not a theory but a simple stupid guess :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that there are multiple holes in this guess, but it will be interesting if something like this happens. What do you think?

And if you are curious to know where I got this bizarre guess from :p I read a Novel years ago which I sadly don't remember the name of. It had the similar circumstances and seeing Riona's SRS made me remember that part of the story.

Ps: that steel cock:ROFLMAO:
It doesn't matter if DPC does it that way or not. It is nice to imagine something like that. :p
Super fantasy!!!(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: `Ray`

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Another "sibling by surprise"? What is going to be this game? Days of Our Lives, with Dr. Drake Ramoray? :LOL:
However, there are a lot of plot twists from soap operas in the game. I would not be surprised if the father of the main character is not a real father or his mother has not died. And a real mother, for example, Jade.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
However, there are a lot of plot twists from soap operas in the game. I would not be surprised if the father of the main character is not a real father or his mother has not died. And a real mother, for example, Jade.
Actually, the mother of the MC had octuplets. That's why she passed away during childbirth. But all the brothers and sisters where separated when babies and given to different adoptive families. The MC, Maya, Derek, Josy, Ashley, Jacob, Camilla and Arieth are actually brothers and sisters. You can see the family resemblance, if you look carefully. There is going to be great fun when the plot comes to light :LOL:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Another "sibling by surprise"? What is going to be this game? Days of Our Lives, with Dr. Drake Ramoray? :LOL: I hope there will not be more soap-opera style twist plots. There have been too much of them already and it seems there will be at least one of two inevitable ones with the deceased mother of the MC, Jill and Isabella.
Actually, the mother of the MC had octuplets. That's why she passed away during childbirth. But all the brothers and sisters where separated when babies and given to different adoptive families. The MC, Maya, Derek, Josy, Ashley, Jacob, Camilla and Arieth are actually brothers. You can see the family resemblance, if you look carefully. There is going to be great fun when the plot comes to light :LOL:
In all seriousness, what plot twists are there?

I didn't see the Maya/Josy relationship coming, there are some very subtle indications but it didn't add up to anything until hindsight.

The Chad/Troy twist was quite obvious (meaning it's not really a twist).

The Jill being a Royce twist? Not really a twist since the mc doesn't even give a shit.

Rusty being a Burgmeister? The MC was kinda startled at this but it's also no big deal other than the unlikely pairing of Jill and Rusty.

Tybalt being Jade's son? That's not much of a twist.

Nothing about the mc's mom has amounted to anything yet.

Seriously, I can't think of any twists other than the Maya/Josy relationship.

Drama, there's plenty of drama, but that's not the same thing.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
In all seriousness, what plot twists are there?

I didn't see the Maya/Josy relationship coming, there are some very subtle indications but it didn't add up to anything until hindsight.

The Chad/Troy twist was quite obvious (meaning it's not really a twist).

The Jill being a Royce twist? Not really a twist since the mc doesn't even give a shit.

Rusty being a Burgmeister? The MC was kinda startled at this but it's also no big deal other than the unlikely pairing of Jill and Rusty.

Tybalt being Jade's son? That's not much of a twist.

Nothing about the mc's mom has amounted to anything yet.

Seriously, I can't think of any twists other than the Maya/Josy relationship.

Drama, there's plenty of drama, but that's not the same thing.
Yeah, you don't see all the plot twits about the MC, Maya and Josy, and even Tommy, like something typical of a Soap-Opera. But I do. A Venezuelan or Colombian soap-opera. Ugly Betty, Pasion de Gavilanes... something like that. A "culebrón" (huge snake) as we call in Spain that kind of cheap, totally absurd, and extremely long soap-operas that old ladies love to see in TV after lunch with a coffee and a cigarrette.

Now, lets see what is going to happen with the mother of the MC and the Roices. That is going to be huge, too.

Actually, the premise of this game is based in arquetypes of soap-operas and cheap TV movies. The Jocks have ripped bodies, but are stupid. The nerds only think in studying and "dungeons and dragons", the rich guys are snob, classists and don't have any empathy (except Jill, of course, the archetype of the good rich girl that fights against social class prejudices)... The DIKS are hooligans, but at the end of the day, they have good hearts.... I could continue. Another example: the treatment of homosexuality could not be more archetypal and stereotyped, according with 2021 standards and prejudices. The love story of the two lesbians only can be sweet and inspiring. The love story of the two Jocks only can be tragical... Archetypes already seen in a million of movies, TV series, comics, videogames, etc.

Don't get me wrong: I enjoy a lot this game. But I don't thing it´s great writing. The dev is just a guy that has seen a lot of TV when child and young.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Don't get me wrong: I enjoy a lot this game. But I don't thing it´s great writing. The dev is just a guy that has seen a lot of TV when child and young.
This game has no great writing compared to what, Dostoievski? No one said it had.

But this game is better than the crap you get on TV, I give it that.

When I google tv shows, I cringe at the productions listed there. I can't watch that shit.

Last edited:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
This game is not great writing compared to what, Dostoievski? No one said it was.
This game is not great writing compared with great writing in videogames and other similar products of entertainment. If there is, from time to time, some great writing in comics, TV, movies and non-erotic videogames (along with huge piles of garbage, of course), why can't we have great writing in erotic games? This dev is a pro. He´s making more money than most of the independent developers of videogames and is selling his products in Steam, a profesional platform. I don't thing it is a crazy thing to ask for something better that a mix of stereotypes extracted from juvenile soap operas from Disney Channel and movies like American Pie and National Lampoon, passing the blend through the filter of postmodern progressive political correctness.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
I can forgive this dev for not having writing on par with Wild hunt & Arkham City but even so this game has better writing than 98% of AAA games.
I can forgive too. That's why I play this game. But, why is a bad thing to ask for higher quality standards in erotic games? Specially since this one aspires to be kind of an AAA among erotic games, being offered in Steam (like Wild Hunt and Arkham City). Is not something that would benefit all of us?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, you don't see all the plot twits about the MC, Maya and Josy, and even Tommy, like something typical of a Soap-Opera. But I do. A Venezuelan or Colombian soap-opera. Ugly Betty, Pasion de Gavilanes... something like that. A "culebrón" (huge snake) as we call in Spain that kind of cheap, totally absurd, and extremely long soap-operas that old ladies love to see in TV after lunch with a coffee and a cigarrette.

Now, lets see what is going to happen with the mother of the MC and the Roices. That is going to be huge, too.

Actually, the premise of this game is based in arquetypes of soap-operas and cheap TV movies. The Jocks have ripped bodies, but are stupid. The nerds only think in studying and "dungeons and dragons", the rich guys are snob, classists and don't have any empathy (except Jill, of course, the archetype of the good rich girl that fights against social class prejudices)... The DIKS are hooligans, but at the end of the day, they have good hearts.... I could continue. Another example: the treatment of homosexuality could not be more archetypal and stereotyped, according with 2021 standards and prejudices. The love story of the two lesbians only can be sweet and inspiring. The love story of the two Jocks only can be tragical... Archetypes already seen in a million of movies, TV series, comics, videogames, etc.

I agree that the script in the game is more like a fan-fiction. But I'm not asking for more from an erotic game. The goal of any adult game is to cause arousal , not to love the characters. The game copes with this by 100%

Reactions: yeesssss

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
But, why is a bad thing to ask for higher quality standards in erotic games? Specially since this one aspires to be kind of an AAA among erotic games, being offered in Steam (like Wild Hunt and Arkham City). Is not something that would benefit all of us?
there's no need to ask for it cause there already are avns with better writing than BaD, but from what I saw from them they have little sexual content so they don't make that much money.

I guess people value sex, comedy & fun relationships more than they do intricate plots with great drama in them.

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
there's no need to ask for it cause there already are vns with better writing than BaD, but from what I saw from them they have little sexual content so they don't make that much money.

I guess people value sex, comedy & fun relationships more than they do intricate plots with great drama in them.
Or they can just read a book if they desire a great story like most neurotypical adults.

All of the popular AVNs understand the balance between lewd and story content; the VNs with all story and no/bad/minimal lewds barely make a blip and never grow beyond a cult following.

Like ive been saying, the majority of VN consumers dont give a damn about slow burns and they express that with their wallets. Eventually devs will come to understand this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes