ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey if people liked that "shocked and in tears while still holding your dick" moment in Acting Lessons, more power to them. "tearjerker" is a legit genre after all. I personally thought it was cheap and I don't need to be emotionally shocked to feel something. (Just like i don't think jump scares make for a good horror movie) I remember as a kid i loved to steal stock cubes from the kitchen and eat them. Same thing. Just because it's extreme and overwhelms you, doesn't mean it's actually good. I really did like the story up to that point. But how successful do you think Terminator 2 would have been if John Conner gets hit by a Bus halfway through and dies in Arnies Arms .... yeah. I guess i just don't understand why people still loved the game after that but each taste is different.
very poor comparison. :ROFLMAO:. look, do what you want :). It is clear you have PTSD, I just warned you. The game does it to. btw:):ROFLMAO:.
Right now everything is Rainbow with Josy and Maya if you on their path(y). And Honestly I dont think they are gonna Die in the end. But there is 100% that there will happy ending with them? We dont know:unsure:.
but if you only afraid of one of them dying, I think you safe :) . I have a feeling that the potential of Death is for other characters , if there is. :unsure:
This is a Disclaimer in the beginning of the game, probably because of the AL
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 01-32-36-75.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 01-32-42-62.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 01-32-47-63.png

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
a failed to understand why would you like it:unsure:. Burgmeister & Royce are NOT the Capulets and Montagues.
there is nothing that indicate that, except that Rusty being a moron :ROFLMAO: , what Jill pointing out to Him anyway.
View attachment 1294897 View attachment 1294898

so Yeah, rather not ;)
Touché my Friend ! You convinced me there ! Scrap that theory, if Badik ends in tragedy, that would really piss me off ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I want to think that Melanie probably was just Troy ex-girlfriend who he eventually told about Chad (or she found out it on her own). Maybe she was just a curtain like Sage to Chad.

But there is question in the air - why is she keeping his secret? Derek keeping Maya's secret is understandable pretty much; I have a younger sister too whose (not so big) secrets I've kept. But why Melanie did it? :unsure:
The Troy business starts in EP1 one. Now ask yourself, why does the MC get a bed in Troy's room? Troy has a resemblance to the MC. The door is marked 666, the first two 66 being the normal room number. The third 6 is painted on top. This tells us that someone knows and the MC got exactly this room on purpose. Imagine Troy with the MC's haircut!!! We all got a clue about hairstyles from Josy and Maya. The MC had the first dream of Jade in the room with the number 666 after Troy left the room. What if Troy is the MC's brother?

Maya had a plan for her money and father problem. So where did Troy go? To Maya's room. There he met with Chad. Now we have 1 homosexual (Troy) and two bisexuals (Chad, Maya) in one room. Chad can't do anything with Maya. Why? The two are siblings. That's why Maya fakes certain things with Troy. But what happens in the meantime with the MC. He gets fucked by Jade. Just look at the scene in the library where Isabella, Stephen, Jade and the MC are. Jade looks directly at the cock of the MC, although he has pants.

I just thought of something, so a short change of topics. What if Isabella and Josephine are related (not mother)? Why this thought? Isabella doesn't like to be called Bella by the MC in the beginning. Josy doesn't like to be called Josephine.

Back to the topic. After the second Jade dream from the MC, we have two Maya's. (Read the description of the movie!)

What if Maya suddenly meets her twin sister at college that she didn't know about before? Because the MC shared his room with Troy, some people might think that the MC is also gay. He has a resemblance to Troy. In the first dream, Jade checks it out. In the second dream, it is not Jade who fucks the MC, but Maya 2. Now an emotional bond develops between Maya 2 and the MC. In EP2 when Maya and the MC make out, Maya climaxed. Afterwards Maya says that she will never forget that night. That sounded like a goodbye to me. But what's strange is that in EP3, even though Maya and the MC did a lot more, Maya didn't climax.
In EP2, the MC had the last dream of Jade. Now it is unlikely that Jade goes to the MC and climbs through a window at night to fuck the MC while he sleeps. But for Maya it is possible if she was with Josy before. The MC and Josy are interrupted during sex. If now Maya was with Josy, she should also disappear. But it is in the middle of the night. So where to go. She follows the MC climbs through the window and beds down next to him. Horny anal sex dream with Jade.

How to come up with all this? At the surprise party for the MC in EP6, the word motherfucker came up. The word motherfucker appeared twice in the game. Jade asks the MC in EP4 to call her mother and he calls her son. Mother-in-law, son-in-law maybe? What if Jade is the mother of Chad, Maya 1 and Maya 2. When Jade and Patrick separated, the Maya twins were separated or the one Maya was switched with Derek in the birthing clinic?

I also think it's a stupid idea to fuck the Madame. What if her name is really Monica. Then the MC would fuck Tommy's mother.

Just a few thoughts. Maybe it will give you some new ideas.

Reactions: `Ray`

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Question: Why the MC doesn´t know the surname of his own mother? His father never told him? Why? I don't get the mystery with Lynette. In that world there exists a thing called "internet" where you can look for information about the fathers of your mother, over all if they are a rich family... The MC was never curious?

I think the dev is creating an artificial intrigue with the identity of the mother.
There is 2 possibility for this .
1: - I don't agree with , but many people want this. There will be some surprise twist , and MC is the king who destined to be come : MC Targaryen -:ROFLMAO:
2 : I believe in this. and hope for this :) . It's really not Fucking important what his last name is:ROFLMAO:
My theory is that the MC is actually a Bugmeister and the lost cousin of Rusty. Only because it ties well with the Romeo & Juliet aspect with Jill Royce… But I think that would be way too "soap opera" for you. :LOL:
It is weird that he never bothers to find out his mother’s last name...
Who says he doesn't know his mom's surname? It hasn't been told to us because it's not interesting. We don't even know the mc's surname, does that mean he doesn't know that either?

Maniacs have been creating theories about Lynette's heritage because we don't know her surname, but nothing in the game points to there being some mysterious heritage, it's just wild, unfounded speculation. We know she's from a rich family who work in construction. There may be more details about that family, but none of it needs to hinge on her surname.

When nothing comes of Lynette's surname, people will be pissed at DPC leading them on, making them think she's a Royce or Burgmeister, but you've all lead yourselves on.

Heaps, if not most of the games here don't bother with surnames. Most movies you see don't bother with surnames. It just comes across too formal and is often only used for characters of authority because it formalises them, and where it's slightly significant it has also been used (e.g. Rusty and Jill).

Now, if it turns out Lynette's surname is of great significance and part of a "big reveal", I'll be pissed, because the mc would of course know his own mom's surname! Supposedly Neil isn't the best storyteller, he fucks up punchlines and stuff, but he doesn't have Alzheimer's, he knows his wife's fucking surname...

Just a few thoughts. Maybe it will give you some new ideas.
Nope, I still have the same idea: You're insane! :eek:

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
One Question: As far as the story has progressed so far, can you get a happy and with Maya and/or Josy?

The shit the dev pulled in Acting Lessons really ruined that game for me, even if it was really good until that point. If BADIK is the same way, i'll pass.
Who says he doesn't know his mom's surname? It hasn't been told to us because it's not interesting. We don't even know the mc's surname, does that mean he doesn't know that either?

Maniacs have been creating theories about Lynette's heritage because we don't know her surname, but nothing in the game points to there being some mysterious heritage, it's just wild, unfounded speculation. We know she's from a rich family who work in construction. There may be more details about that family, but none of it needs to hinge on her surname.

When nothing comes of Lynette's surname, people will be pissed at DPC leading them on, making them think she's a Royce or Burgmeister, but you've all lead yourselves on.

Heaps, if not most of the games here don't bother with surnames. Most movies you see don't bother with surnames. It just comes across too formal and is often only used for characters of authority because it formalises them, and where it's slightly significant it has also been used (e.g. Rusty and Jill).

Now, if it turns out Lynette's surname is of great significance and part of a "big reveal", I'll be pissed, because the mc would of course know his own mom's surname! Supposedly Neil isn't the best storyteller, he fucks up punchlines and stuff, but he doesn't have Alzheimer's, he knows his wife's fucking surname...
That's true; honestly never gave it that much thought, but I was skeptical about the MC's mother's surname being somewhat of a big deal to the point where DPC decided to keep it under wraps until a crucial point in the game where the reveal of her surname results in a revelation of MC being the heir to some big family or something.

But now, thinking about it, it's definitely true that no surnames are really mentioned aside from Rusty's and Jill's, since, after all, their identities are closely tied to B&R, together with Mona, whose surname was only really mentioned because her name was on an official spreadsheet regarding scholarships. It's highly likely that surnames won't play in big part in the progression of the story in that case, as you said.

On the off chance that they somehow end up doing something though, I'd much rather think that there might be a chance MC's surname is one from a powerful and wealthy family from like a century ago, that seemed to have lost its legacy somewhere down the line. They've hidden riches across the state, and it's just that Neil never knew. If this were to come to light, I envision Bella, being the smart librarian she is, showing surprise and maybe even helping the MC with this whole fiasco. That'd be a long shot, but hey, still a possibility.

Otherwise, I might just be on board with your idea of the surname playing no significant role whatsoever until proven otherwise.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
a failed to understand why would you like it:unsure:. Burgmeister & Royce are NOT the Capulets and Montagues.
there is nothing that indicate that, except that Rusty being a moron :ROFLMAO: , what Jill pointing out to Him anyway.
View attachment 1294897

so Yeah, rather not ;)
Jill seems so much more pugnacious with her put downs than we've come to expect from her. We don't see the level of naivety that she displays later on with Tybalt. It's almost as if she has become less confident and secure since her first year instead of more. I'd really like to know what she has got up to at B&R for the previous couple years before MC arrived. :unsure: What happened in the interim? Because back then she's zinging one-liners, going on dates, sleep humping school librarians, and generally just swagging around campus like a boss. And who is her friend?

very poor comparison. :ROFLMAO:. look, do what you want :). It is clear you have PTSD, I just warned you. The game does it to. btw:):ROFLMAO:.
Right now everything is Rainbow with Josy and Maya if you on their path(y). And Honestly I dont think they are gonna Die in the end. But there is 100% that there will happy ending with them? We dont know:unsure:.
but if you only afraid of one of them dying, I think you safe :) . I have a feeling that the potential of Death is for other characters , if there is. :unsure:
This is a Disclaimer in the beginning of the game, probably because of the AL
View attachment 1294910
Since we've got the two best examples of Jill's changing look in your posts, I might as well point it out. Itty bitty titty intro Jill overall looks fantastic except for the teeth per usual. Nice skin tone, clear eyes, still has the killer quads. Fast forward a few episodes and we have pale, glassy-eyed, wrinkly-faced, 40-yr old bloated Jill who looks like she's headed to the ladies' room to catch up on a coke rail with Quinn's mom.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Mate that VN has only managed to put out 3 updates over 2 years and pulls in less a month than I did with my first job out of college.
Well la di da, Mr. French man. I work full time and don't make as much per month as he does making that game. Must be nice to be able to scoff at 3 grand a month. I would kill to make that much making a game, which would not seem like work to me. Instead I slave away at hard physical labour to make less money than he does a month(in canadian no less, which is worth less than the american he's getting paid in).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Melanie's motives are unclear.

Chad's secret is not affected, in fact she only frees Sage from her bond with him. does she do it out of altruism? out of a spirit of justice? we don't know.

apparently she only acts on Chad, they exchange glances when chad leaves sage, it's in her room that chad finds shelter during the party. there's definitely a connection with him too, and i don't believe as a "sister-in-law"
I think that Melanie and either Chad or Troy are really good childhood friends, who used to play a lot when they were little, later got separated, and got reunited at the college.

There is no reason for her to tell every hot except her good friend Sarah that she and Chad/Troy are good friends. If their friendship bond is really strong, then why can't she help her friend?

We can definitely conclude that Melanie had some kind of relation, either in past or present with Chad or Troy considering that she is helping them. She won't go that far as to get in trouble with Sage and help them for no special reason. It's not like Chad went to Mel and said:- Señorita, will you please help us? You look beautiful and hot so I thought you would help us...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill seems so much more pugnacious with her put downs than we've come to expect from her. We don't see the level of naivety that she displays later on with Tybalt. It's almost as if she has become less confident and secure since her first year instead of more. I'd really like to know what she has got up to at B&R for the previous couple years before MC arrived. :unsure: What happened in the interim? Because back then she's zinging one-liners, going on dates, sleep humping school librarians, and generally just swagging around campus like a boss. And who is her friend?

Since we've got the two best examples of Jill's changing look in your posts, I might as well point it out. Itty bitty titty intro Jill overall looks fantastic except for the teeth per usual. Nice skin tone, clear eyes, still has the killer quads. Fast forward a few episodes and we have pale, glassy-eyed, wrinkly-faced, 40-yr old bloated Jill who looks like she's headed to the ladies' room to catch up on a coke rail with Quinn's mom.
The first part of your comment I agree. Yeah that Jill was a Boss Bitch. :ROFLMAO: :cool:. and then who know what happened, but even without that flashback you kinda feel like she take a literal 180 shift in episode 6 , compared to how we know her before :unsure:

The second part however I don't agree. Jill does not have this radical change, later on , She looked "weird" right from the beginning, way before DPC has better equipment and started "experimenting" with diferent lighting, or make-up, lipstc, eye shadow etc.:ROFLMAO: .
It is just more noticeable with her, because She was weird looking always. She was always was this person,who can look extremely beautiful and then extremely weird. I post the weird ones first :p

BeingADIK 2021-07-13 05-56-52-15.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 05-57-37-63.png

Okay, She impersonating Bella here, so...:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 05-57-48-63.png
But, Here I legit believed for a while she is a Vampire or a Succubus or something, and that will be her story twist:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 05-58-31-85.png

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
a pussycologist i used to date (one would think it would be cheaper but noooooooooooo) explained to me that its connected with the babysitter culture where young boys still growing and not even realising they have a sexual drive watch older girls painting theit toe nails! something 4 to 7 year old boys with 12-15 year old girls, thats her entire explination for the foot fetish in the west!
Oh nice theory from your pussycologist, but i think she is partially wrong, the foot fetish comme much sooner. Think about all those todlers who spent their whole life on their fours having only feets to look at. That's certainly the woman body part they saw the most, they look at them, they smell them. So later when they are grown up, that feet image is still deeply engraved in their mind. Momy wonderfull smelling feets so beautifully seated in highheels and nails painted in bright colors, versus the smelly daddy socks who have spend the whole day in tight shoes or worse in infamous putrid sneakers !!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The first part of your comment I agree. Yeah that Jill was a Boss Bitch. :ROFLMAO: :cool:. and then who know what happened, but even without that flashback you kinda feel like she take a literal 180 shift in episode 6 , compared to how we know her before :unsure:

The second part however I don't agree. Jill does not have this radical change, later on , She looked "weird" right from the beginning, way before DPC has better equipment and started "experimenting" with diferent lighting, or make-up, lipstc, eye shadow etc.:ROFLMAO: .
It is just more noticeable with her, because She was weird looking always. She was always was this person,who can look extremely beautiful and then extremely weird. I post the weird ones first :p

View attachment 1295145
View attachment 1295147

Okay, She impersonating Bella here, so...:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1295148
But, Here I legit believed for a while she is a Vampire or a Succubus or something, and that will be her story twist:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1295151
Jill is absolutely not a shrimp, she is more some kind of massive woman, if she was not a Royce, i guess she could be a good MMA fighter.
With some training she could be a beast, a strong jaw to stand the punches, have you seen her tighs, she could crush your head with those, she is quite tall also.
Definitely not a little girly girl, more a deadly predator with a nice figure!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill is absolutely not a shrimp, she is more some kind of massive woman, if she was not a Royce, i guess she could be a good MMA fighter.
With some training she could be a beast, a strong jaw to stand the punches, have you seen her tighs, she could crush your head with those, she is quite tall also.
Definitely not a little girly girl, more a deadly predator with a nice figure!
MC should open a Class to teach the girls how to fight, and then create a tournament between the girls. It would Give the MC good money income, and enjoyment. (y) :ROFLMAO:
I mean it's so much fun to help Sage to release some tension, than the boring song practice for Jill. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 06-47-59-88.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-13 06-48-05-36.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
a pussycologist i used to date (one would think it would be cheaper but noooooooooooo) explained to me that its connected with the babysitter culture where young boys still growing and not even realising they have a sexual drive watch older girls painting theit toe nails! something 4 to 7 year old boys with 12-15 year old girls, thats her entire explination for the foot fetish in the west!
Oh nice theory from your pussycologist, but i think she is partially wrong, the foot fetish comme much sooner. Think about all those todlers who spent their whole life on their fours having only feets to look at. That's certainly the woman body part they saw the most, they look at them, they smell them. So later when they are grown up, that feet image is still deeply engraved in their mind. Momy wonderfull smelling feets so beautifully seated in highheels and nails painted in bright colors, versus the smelly daddy socks who have spend the whole day in tight shoes or worse in infamous putrid sneakers !!
I was a toddler (who here can say they were not - apologies if you were born a paraplegic and never got to toddle), but I never had a babysitter doing her nails in front of me. I definitely do not have a foot fetish.

I won't say feet disgust me, but I have zero interest in the foot job scenes. I just click them for completion.

I've given foot massages, but that was about giving a massage, not taking pleasure for myself.

So, due to my lack of babysitters doing their nails in front of my childhood self and the correlation of not having a foot fetish, vs having been a toddler and having seen many feet but still not having a foot fetish, I'm gonna say Warscared's pussycologist's theory holds more water for me.

Also, feet in high heels usually look shit to me. They are often cramped, the heel often looks slightly calloused... The silky smooth calves that lead to those feet, now that I get. :sneaky:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC should open a Class to teach the girls how to fight, and then create a tournament between the girls. It would Give the MC good money income, and enjoyment. (y) :ROFLMAO:
I mean it's so much fun to help Sage to release some tension, than the boring song practice for Jill. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1295177
View attachment 1295178
I get the impression that most of the girls wouldn't restrain themselves from giving the opponent a serious beat-down as opposed to rules and sportsmanship. :p :D

Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys. I hope everyone is healthy and doing great. I would like to ask, any advice about what song should Jill choose for her concert ? I am really bad about music, know nothing about music though. My MC and me couldn't give her a proper advice about what song she should choose for her concert later. I don't know, i am really clueless when it comes to music and melody. What should my MC tell her - "choose both songs" or "choose different songs" instead ?
At this point, we have no idea.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes