Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Burke is just a creep apart from that he doesn't strike me as some mastermind just a dirty old teacher, I don't think the true villain has revealed themselves yet or could it be someone in plain view that we least suspect.
Exactly my point. No one would suspect some creepy old teacher.

Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
his ego's so inflated that he's managed to convince himself that he could bed BELLA of all the girls in the school despite being a married man when she herself is also married (despite never seeing her husband).
He can try, right before spending a couple of months in a trauma ward. :devilish:

I wish we had the option to smack the shit out of her for talking to us like that tbh. A lot of guys where I'm from wouldn't tolerate a whore talking to them like that.
Well I guess it wouldn't be bad to enslave her and teach her who's in charge.

I'm not interested in Tommy's sloppy seconds.
Good, that means I can have her without worrying too much.
Honestly I don't care who she's been with till now, she needs the D and Tommy can go fuck himself instantly, in fact I'd like to steal his favorite pussy right under his nose.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Good, that means I can have her without worrying too much.
Honestly I don't care who she's been with till now, she needs the D and Tommy can go fuck himself instantly, in fact I'd like to steal his favorite pussy right under his nose.
Brilliant idea. Let’s beast fuck the bitch to put her in her place, she wouldn’t even look in our direction at first but now she’ll be drooling for MC cock.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Burke is just a creep apart from that he doesn't strike me as some mastermind just a dirty old teacher, I don't think the true villain has revealed themselves yet or could it be someone in plain view that we least suspect.
if their is mastermind maybe one of those nerds.. ;) The guy you speak too he hates both the Jocks and diks so maybe he is trying to take both parties out but using their own people against them.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some people say he was the guy in the bathroom in that scene with Quinn. MC mentions something about seeing a 3 scribbled, way too random of a comment to be irrelevant. so i'm thinking and i noticed: 3 pledges for the HOTS this year. could it be that i wonder... :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes