Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe they are not slut enought? look at Camila.., if Quinn let her she would have sucked the MC until he cum in her throat, and when you order her she is complaining about the the wall being in the middle of them, she would love to fuck him even for free if Quinn allows
Maybe if you are on good terms with Quinn she could make MC the Pimp Daddy. Your gonna recruit girls for her. I do wonder what she means that the Diks made her an offer she could not refuse ??

What ever that is it would Profit both the Hots and Diks.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Maybe if you are on good terms with Quinn she could make MC the Pimp Daddy. Your gonna recruit girls for her. I do wonder what she means that the Diks made her an offer she could not refuse ??

What ever that is it would Profit both the Hots and Diks.
it's possible, but i wonder if Tommy isn't just extortionating Quinn instead. in one of the first scenes with Quinn she's arguing with Riona and she says "you have to admit it was easier last year". this to me suggests they're currently in a tough situation.

the HOTS have the tuition thing going on but it's the DIKs who have that big ass frat house and it's even more impressive in the part we haven't gone in yet.

For all we know Maya could stab the MC in his sleep if it meant getting the money she wants. I think people are projecting their own values on her too much, she hasn't done much to show that she's a saint
problem is MC is poor too. he's so poor he thinks 5$ is the max anyone can have.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
it's possible, but i wonder if Tommy isn't just extortionating Quinn instead. in one of the first scenes with Quinn she's arguing with Riona and she says "you have to admit it was easier last year". this to me suggests they're currently in a tough situation.

the HOTS have the tuition thing going on but it's the DIKs who have that big ass frat house and it's even more impressive in the part we haven't gone in yet.

problem is MC is poor too. he's so poor he thinks 5$ is the max anyone can have.
I really hope Tommy is the bad guy it would make the whole situation with Josie allot better also Josie hates Tommy. But also Tommy was always a prik to the MC from the moment he said foot into the dik fraternity part.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For all we know Maya could stab the MC in his sleep if it meant getting the money she wants. I think people are projecting their own values/expectations on her too much, she hasn't done much to show that she's a saint
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
Nice to know that the Jill obsession is contained to this board only going by the poll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya a psycho and Jill a dealer :unsure:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
And you would be wrong again :LOL:
Feeling forced,I feel forced to kick the shit out of an asshole trying to butt in the line in the store,if I would do it I will be to blame,I will have to face consequences of my actions.Feeling forced - that must be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.
Is kicking that asshole your only way to pay your rent (Maya believes that joining the HOTs is the only way to pay tuition)? We are going around in circles here and I don't think either of us is gonna change their mind, so as I said future updates will tell us the truth about Quinn and Maya, let's wait and see :cool:.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really hope Tommy is the bad guy it would make the whole situation with Josie allot better also Josie hates Tommy. But also Tommy was always a prik to the MC from the moment he said foot into the dik fraternity part.
I agree with Tommy being an antagonist, he's likely gonna overdose anyways imo

A fitting death for a junkie.

Reactions: TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Man, forget about the toilet, those bed sheets are on a whole other level of horrendous
Mayans on the other hand,do claim that Maya can`t do no wrong and even when she does,it`s still Quinn`s fault.
Good luck with that.
Did Maya grind on top of you of her own accord? yes.
Did Quinn influence Maya to do so by the temptation of money/becoming a Hot? Yes.
Both parties are guilty, one was the accomplice, the other the mastermind

So you’re right, Maya did do wrong, you think I was okay with her doing that? Hell no, I was upset and felt betrayed. But then she apologized and explained the situation that she was dealt, and I forgave her.
I still have my doubts, but I also believe in second chances.

So yes, she did wrong, Maya is not perfect, hell that’s why I like her character,
But atleast she actually apologized, and was remorseful about what she did, unlike someone else

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
btw guys i wanted to ask what's the news about the update ? is there a date or smth ?
i know it's probably asked a lot but i haven't been up to date with this forum and i looked a few pages back but couldn't find anything since everyone is active here.

Reactions: Mormont

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I seriously think Professor Burke is that sly antagonist type of character, I know a sneaky rat fuck when I see one and he's definitely one. The way he speaks to MC calling him "sport" just has huge douchebag villian written all over, plus his ego's so inflated that he's managed to convince himself that he could bed BELLA of all the girls in the school despite being a married man when she herself is also married (despite never seeing her husband).

He has to be in on the shady/illegal shit in the school OR at the very least being in the know with regards to it while also approving it. At least 1 teacher has got to know AND be ok with it and I see no better candidate than Burke of all the teachers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
btw guys i wanted to ask what's the news about the update ? is there a date or smth ?
i know it's probably asked a lot but i haven't been up to date with this forum and i looked a few pages back but couldn't find anything since everyone is active here.
Probably not until next month if we are lucky DPC has been a busy guy over 5000 renders made

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Reactions: TobiMAH and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I seriously think Professor Burke is that sly antagonist type of character, I know a sneaky rat fuck when I see one and he's definitely one. The way he speaks to MC calling him "sport" just has huge douchebag villian written all over, plus his ego's so inflated that he's managed to convince himself that he could bed BELLA of all the girls in the school despite being a married man when she herself is also married (despite never seeing her husband).

He has to be in on the shady/illegal shit in the school OR at the very least being in the know with regards to it while also approving it. At least 1 teacher has got to know AND be ok with it and I see no better candidate than Burke of all the teachers.
Burke is just a creep apart from that he doesn't strike me as some mastermind just a dirty old teacher, I don't think the true villain has revealed themselves yet or could it be someone in plain view that we least suspect.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes