znar25

Apr 25, 2021
in the final scene i think Maya and Sage are mainly talking about the loan (i don't know if you noticed but Maya likes to talk about the loan...). surely Sage is starting to have some doubts about Quinn, but for now she still seems very vindictive to me, she sends Quinn to convince Maya to go back to HOTS, Maya tells her that she just insulted her and Sage blames it on Quinn's character, Maya tells her that Quinn told her that free tuition exists and for Sage it's just Quinn's sense of humor... whatever...
Quinn has got a long list of strikes for Sage to notice a problem.

This list probably isn't complete.

1. "I got this" says Quinn to Sage at the cumpitition, stating a plan that had not been run through Sage.
2. The car wash. Quinn speaks WAY out of turn and Sage has to verbally tell her she is way out of line.
3. Quinn was responsible for telling Tommy about the prep party and didn't. Sage only found out about it when MC brought it up.
4. Sage tells Quinn to fix the problem of new pledges that got accepted to the HOTS, quitting. Classic leadership thing when you have a (trusted second in command, "hey fix it"), Sage gave Quinn a chance. This didn't happen including finding out later in a how goes it talk with Maya about Quinn flipping her the bird.

That is enough right there for Sage to fire Quinn. I am surprised it hasn't happened already.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
PLS Help, How can I play this game on mac? I already unzip the file, but it came "cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified", what should I do?

Open the file again using the right button of your mouse, and click the first entry of the window menu "open". It should appear the option to start the program anyway.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ugh... I'd forgotten the Halloween party talk was after Sage talked with Maya in the library.
I keep wanting to like Sage... but you hit the nail on the head
Too kind or too blind.

Have been me responding to the topic at hand.

As for the rest of your post...
You're a 'Quinstan' too delusional to recognize that she's done anything wrong.
Hasn't built up some seriously bad karma.
Or shouldn't face any consequences for her actions. :FacePalm:
Gotcha.
No point in any further exchanges.
Using made up retarded names to call people is very mature, indeed. :Kappa:Taking the answer to you completely other way and using "well thought" arguments is very 200 IQ move. (jkjk, it's one digit IQ move but hey, whatever floats your boat)
Tell me where I said "she didn't do anything wrong" or "shouldn't face any consequences.". Well, surprise surprise, you can't, because I didn't and what you wrote just shows how right I was. You have issues, like many others in this thread. Accepting or not is not my problem.
There might be one thing you said that makes, and it's no point in any further exchanges. Keep calling people "Quinstan" :KEK: and talking shit about Quinn. Funny how people dislike a character talk more about her than the ones actually like her :LUL:
Good luck interacting with me again tho. Oh hell, you can even use face palms :eek: but I won't see them, actually. You are 11th person, congratulations (y)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
AL has an even better example than Rena, remember Ana? You know, the ex who tried to blackmail you into having sex so your new girlfriend gets a job? Any bad karma there? Nope, you can even get an ending with her
Boohoo we Quinstans are screwed :WutFace:Jesus I hate being on spot, who even calls people names now? It's almost 2022 lmao

jdh1729

Sep 22, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm at the Pink Rose clean up in episode 7, and I'm stuck on 2/4. I picked up the glasses and the bottle, but there's nothing else obvious and no arrows to go anywhere else. What am I missing?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure that scene is bugged. Once you collect all the trash on the screen, it should automatically switch to the next screen, but that one screen gets stuck. Just keep clicking and eventually it will pop.

Reactions: jdh1729

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Balla is a mystery, by the face you never know if she is excited or angry:(.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
both she can not get excited until she is angry at someone or something! her entire sex drive is fucked up that is why James left she would get angry and horny and he got a hard on cause he knew she was getting wet but while fucking her she would hit him in rage so he started associating sex with being verbally and phisically abused so he runned away with his dominatrix mistress!

the thing with Bella is that... she gets angry at herself for fucking her best friend Jill crush so thats why her libido is showing up again but better get ready in the midle of sex you so gonna get punched in the face and slapped like a little bitch while going down on her!

thats just the way she is built up!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes