Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Emperor, not Savior.
Now that the bad joke is out of the way...

Okay... I'll bite. What 'issue' do I have?
And, before you answer, go back and re-read what you quoted.
I feel like you're reacting as if I said I wanted a particular thing to happen.
I did not.
All I did was list a few possibilities.
And point out that the author of this story did something really twisted in his last story. So, don't underestimate what could happen.
Well, around 5 or more last posts you had consist of "how Quinn is gonna go to jail, how she will die, Quinn this, Quinn that.". Let's not kid ourselves, that's not listing the possibilities, that's wishful thinking.

Also if we are giving examples of AL's ending twist, nobody was expecting something like that from Leah. Based on the story, it would've been Melissa's father.

Based on your and many people's "possibilities :Kappa:"(hopes), Quinn will go to jail or die. With zero base, except his previous game. Also meanwhile throwing away the entire fact that DPC said this game won't have a heavy tone like AL.

And if we take his previous game, the only tragic possibility is this : Maya and Josy will breakup and you can only choose 1 and have to let the other go, or after getting official with Jill, her dying of an illness. Quinn isn't even a LI. Like Rena. Anything bad happened to Rena? No.

In short, you have issues with Quinn to the extent that you don't even realize what will actually happen if Quinn gets jailed. And if she dies, considering it's not forced on you, it won't count as tragic.
On AL, one of the main girls died while the other got traumatized for life. Something like that is not possible here.
So, hoping for it will not make it reality :BootyTime:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Sometime it will happen for sure

But Sage already has forgiven Quinn when she did not warned the DIKs about the Preps party.

And after talking with Maya she keeps counting on Quinn for the halloween party...

Too kind or too blind
Ugh... I'd forgotten the Halloween party talk was after Sage talked with Maya in the library.
I keep wanting to like Sage... but you hit the nail on the head
Too kind or too blind.
Well, around 5 or more last posts...
Have been me responding to the topic at hand.

As for the rest of your post...
You're a 'Quinstan' too delusional to recognize that she's done anything wrong.
Hasn't built up some seriously bad karma.
Or shouldn't face any consequences for her actions. :FacePalm:
Gotcha.
No point in any further exchanges.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
in the final scene i think Maya and Sage are mainly talking about the loan (i don't know if you noticed but Maya likes to talk about the loan...). surely Sage is starting to have some doubts about Quinn, but for now she still seems very vindictive to me, she sends Quinn to convince Maya to go back to HOTS, Maya tells her that she just insulted her and Sage blames it on Quinn's character, Maya tells her that Quinn told her that free tuition exists and for Sage it's just Quinn's sense of humor... whatever...
Maya has already mentioned to Sage in the library that Quinn called Maya a bitch and Sage was not happy about it. I think Maya told Sage a lot more than that. That she is in a relationship with Josy and thought she was a lesbian until she developed feelings for the MC and then had sex with him. Sage herself slipped out a "wow" after the conversation.:unsure:

Reactions: shazba

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
And if we take his previous game, the only tragic possibility is this : Maya and Josy will breakup and you can only choose 1 and have to let the other go, or after getting official with Jill, her dying of an illness. Quinn isn't even a LI. Like Rena. Anything bad happened to Rena? No.
AL has an even better example than Rena, remember Ana? You know, the ex who tried to blackmail you into having sex so your new girlfriend gets a job? Any bad karma there? Nope, you can even get an ending with her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya has already mentioned to Sage in the library that Quinn called Maya a bitch and Sage was not happy about it. I think Maya told Sage a lot more than that. That she is in a relationship with Josy and thought she was a lesbian until she developed feelings for the MC and then had sex with him. Sage herself slipped out a "wow" after the conversation.:unsure:
In reference to the preps party, Sage told Quinn she was going to save her ass again. That sounded more like an ultimatum than I forgive you.:unsure:

Sage continues to rely on Quinn to plan the Halloween party after Biblitohek's conversation with Maya. But that will change after Sage and Maya's conversation in Maya's room and Sage's "wow".(y)
Maya's problem in Patrick, not Quinn. The main argument with Sage should be the loan, not the free tuition.

It is also unlikely that Maya will talk about Josy's sexuality, it would be mean

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Sometime it will happen for sure

But Sage already has forgiven Quinn when she did not warned the DIKs about the Preps party.

And after talking with Maya she keeps counting on Quinn for the halloween party...

Too kind or too blind
Too nice or blind, it's a bit of both, I really think that there is a deep friendship between Sage and Quinn, Sage knows very well the shit that Quinn went through, I also think that it is not for nothing that Quinn is the vice president, the problem is that Sage is going to leave her place soon and Quinn is taking liberties to try to do things the way of her father figure...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya's problem in Patrick, not Quinn. The main argument with Sage should be the loan, not the free tuition.

It is also unlikely that Maya will talk about Josy's sexuality, it would be mean
Why would it be mean for Maya to talk about a relationship with Josy? Because Maya is supposedly a lesbian, Maya has the issues with Patrick. Also, it is possible that Josy mentioned this to Sage at EP7's HOT party. Sage told Maya that she wants to help her because she talked to people like the MC and Josy. Sage also noted that Sage and Maya are pretty similar. Sometimes you trust a stranger more than a good friend.:unsure:(y)

Reactions: Harathorne

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Why would it be mean for Maya to talk about a relationship with Josy? Because Maya is supposedly a lesbian, Maya has the issues with Patrick. Also, it is possible that Josy mentioned this to Sage at EP7's HOT party. Sage told Maya that she wants to help her because she talked to people like the MC and Josy. Sage also noted that Sage and Maya are pretty similar. Sometimes you trust a stranger more than a good friend.:unsure:(y)
Maybe Josy dont want people to know she was in lesbian relationship thats why, Maya dont realy need to tell Sage who was "her girl".

Reactions: openup212

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya has no right to expose someone else sexuality, she normally does not want to expose herself, exposing someone else is mean. That is an info not useful to obtain her loan back

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Too nice or blind, it's a bit of both, I really think that there is a deep friendship between Sage and Quinn, Sage knows very well the shit that Quinn went through, I also think that it is not for nothing that Quinn is the vice president, the problem is that Sage is going to leave her place soon and Quinn is taking liberties to try to do things the way of her father figure...
In my opinion, Sage cannot afford to hold on to Quinn as her successor for the presidency. Sage, in her position, must have the best interests of all HOT sisters in mind and therefore remain objective. And Sage realizes in hindsight that she was wrong about Quinn. Yes, she supported Quinn for a while and ironed out Quinn's mistakes regarding the HOT vice presidency, arguing that Quinn still has much to learn. But Sage's friendship and the MC alone should make Sage realize that there are people willing to listen and learn. The MC listened to Sage and learned from her. Sage has noticed this or she wouldn't ask the MC to plan the Halloween party. Quinn, on the other hand, wants to do her own thing. Now considering the conversation between Sage and Josy, maybe Sage suspects Quinn has something to do with Dogen. Especially not that she was dealing drugs. But Sage asks Josy about the problems Josy is having with Tommy, and we know that Tommy has been sniffing Josy's nail polish. Now if Sage does the math, she might think Quinn has a drug problem. And remember, Sage has been talking to Lily, too. The air is getting thinner for Quinn. :rolleyes::unsure:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
(i don't know if you noticed but Maya likes to talk about the loan...)
That's just coming from a Maya hater and nothing else.

It's not like Maya enjoys or likes to talk about her loan, it's just her top priority to talk about, when discussing her problems. Quinn's shit can be dealt with later but the loan fuck-up is more important to solve first.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It could have been MС himself. Why? The video is sent exclusively on the route of Dik and the main character could thus take revenge on the asshole for Mona or Jade. I fully admit that the main character may become a shadow villain along the way.
Tommy swiped the vid so he could wank to it later. Then Quinn swiped it from Tommy so she could wank to it later. Quinn gave it to Burke so he could wank to it later. And finally I created a save slot for it so I could wank to it later. Occam's razor. :D

Maya has no right to expose someone else sexuality, she normally does not want to expose herself, exposing someone else is mean. That is an info not useful to obtain her loan back
I agree. Even though most girls at B&R are open to lesbian sex and wouldn't look down on Josy for her sexuality, it really isn't Maya's place or anyone else's to out someone who may not want to be outted. Also, even though Josy is a rather open person, she does show some concern about how she is perceived. During the pool scene with MC, she really doesn't want to get caught. Not because she is a prude but because she doesn't want to gain the reputation as a floozy..especially right after moving in to the HOT house.

Josy and Maya know enough about Quinn to understand it wouldn't be wise to reveal too much about their lives that could be used against them at a later date. A worst case scenario for the couple would be if Patrick and Quinn became aware of each other and joined forces. :oops:

jadai2059

Aug 26, 2021
PLS Help, How can I play this game on mac? I already unzip the file, but it came "cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified", what should I do?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you guys are such man debating women issues... she outing out Josy is like a dude pissing around his girlfriend, its marking her territory so that everyone knows she is hers and at the same time calling out to the sisterhood to keep tabs on her girl so if she strays she is not the last one to know...

you know like us dudes have no loyalty and the cuck is always the last one to know? women do not suffer from such things they tell each other everything... and i mean everything from how many veins to how thick and long to how it made them feel!

Reactions: `Ray` and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes