Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I been thinking about who could have leaked Jade's sex video with the MC to Burke as seen in EP 6.

First, Burke must have received the video from one of the Diks, since the only one place it exists besides the MC's phone was the DIKs notebook. However, the video only left the phone to the notebook in EP 5 at the evaluation party, after the Cathy post on the DIK's oficial Rooster account. Which means that the notebook passwords were already changed by then as said by Rusty meaning only DIKs had acess by then.

Also, the notebook was stored in a safe who only Rusty, Tommy and the MC knew the combination, does that mean that only Rusty and Tommy could have sent the video to Burke?
Sure, because the one that posted the cathy pic can't copy a video and send it later.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sure, because the one that posted the cathy pic can't copy a video and send it later.
You missing out the point He makes.
" cathy pic" event happened in episode 4. After that Rusty changed the password, and according to him started to put the laptop into the safe, and the other members had to ask it from him, if they wanted to use
But during the incident with Cathy , in that time the Sex tape was not on the Disk laptop, because that happened in episode 5, when the password was already changed, in theory.

So it's more than likely they are not the same person, or it can be , but then it wont be a Dik, it would be the Nerds. They Hacked it both time. I think the Nerds will be behind it, in both case. and the Jade sex tape is optional anyway , so it could be easily explained that , yeah the nerds know how to hack the dik laptop, and they still have acces to it even after Rusty takes some security messures
:unsure:

Tommy, could been the one behind the Jade sex tape leak. May be to gain advantage over MC , who is threatening to his Vice president status.. But Tommy is definitely not behind the Cathy leak, because he would gain nothing from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You missing out the point He makes.
" cathy pic" event happened in episode 4. After that Rusty changed the password, and according to him started to put the laptop into the safe, and the other members had to ask it from him, if they wanted to use
But during the incident with Cathy , in that time the Sex tape was not on the Disk laptop, because that happened in episode 5, when the password was already changed, in theory.

So it's more than likely they are not the same person, or it can be , but then it wont be a Dik, it would be the Nerds. They Hacked it both time. I think the Nerds will be behind it, in both case. and the Jade sex tape is optional anyway , so it could be easily explained that , yeah the nerds know how to hack the dik laptop, and they still have acces to it even after Rusty takes some security messures
:unsure:

Tommy, could been the one behind the Jade sex tape leak. May be to gain advantage over MC , who is threatening to his Vice president status.. But Tommy is definitely not behind the Cathy leak, because he would gain nothing from it.
I have something for you to think about.

Screenshot0001: Derek in nerd clothes:cry:
Screenshot0002: Derek with glasses:geek:

You should also remember who Derek shares the room with. Bert the nerd.:geek:

Screenshot0003: What kind of book is Maya reading? Did she borrow it from Derek?o_O

Screenshot0004: Maybe there was a Trojan hidden in one of Derek's folders. Who knows.:devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
Check the walkthrough in the first post. That should tell you exactly who you need to talk to. Although the mansion is a bit of a maze.

Indeed. When I finished my undergrad degree, pretty much everyone I knew scattered to the four winds. I only ever saw one or two of them ever again. Although I lacked the benefit of a harem, so I had less inclination to press the issue.
yea found out an arrow to the right of the stairs that lead where i didnt know existed lol

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I been thinking about who could have leaked Jade's sex video with the MC to Burke as seen in EP 6.

First, Burke must have received the video from one of the Diks, since the only one place it exists besides the MC's phone was the DIKs notebook. However, the video only left the phone to the notebook in EP 5 at the evaluation party, after the Cathy post on the DIK's oficial Rooster account. Which means that the notebook passwords were already changed by then as said by Rusty meaning only DIKs had acess by then.

Also, the notebook was stored in a safe who only Rusty, Tommy and the MC knew the combination, does that mean that only Rusty and Tommy could have sent the video to Burke?
It could have been MС himself. Why? The video is sent exclusively on the route of Dik and the main character could thus take revenge on the asshole for Mona or Jade. I fully admit that the main character may become a shadow villain along the way.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At the time she told MC to work with Quinn... Agreed, she didn't know. (But... I had a hard time believing that a MC on Maya/Josy path wouldn't have torn into Sage about Quinn's crap then and there.)

But never knowing... That scene right at the end where Sage finally gets Maya to talk... I'd have a hard time believing Quinn's crap wasn't included in that talk. Because it was a big part of what had gotten Maya to that point.
So I expect Sage to bring the hammer down on Quinn next episode.
in the final scene i think Maya and Sage are mainly talking about the loan (i don't know if you noticed but Maya likes to talk about the loan...). surely Sage is starting to have some doubts about Quinn, but for now she still seems very vindictive to me, she sends Quinn to convince Maya to go back to HOTS, Maya tells her that she just insulted her and Sage blames it on Quinn's character, Maya tells her that Quinn told her that free tuition exists and for Sage it's just Quinn's sense of humor... whatever...

Reactions: ksuha

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
It could have been MС himself. Why? The video is sent exclusively on the route of Dik and the main character could thus take revenge on the asshole for Mona or Jade. I fully admit that the main character may become a shadow villain along the way.
Not unless Burke has hidden cameras in the apartment.

Reactions: KaiserST

titano

Jul 14, 2020
i have an issue with the game when i open it it opens in full screen by default and its bigger than my screen then it goes to not responding can anyone help?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
in the final scene i think Maya and Sage are mainly talking about the loan (i don't know if you noticed but Maya likes to talk about the loan...). surely Sage is starting to have some doubts about Quinn, but for now she still seems very vindictive to me, she sends Quinn to convince Maya to go back to HOTS, Maya tells her that she just insulted her and Sage blames it on Quinn's character, Maya tells her that Quinn told her that free tuition exists and for Sage it's just Quinn's sense of humor... whatever...
As to the final scene, none of us know what was said. We're all guessing.
But it's probably a safe bet Maya's financial situation was a major part of that talk.
And, given that Maya's attempt at solving that situation was the tuition Quinn promised her, I have a hard time believing it didn't get talked about in her discussion with Sage.

As to the Library scene, I just replayed it to refresh my memory. Here's the script:
First note: Whoa... What the fuck? She did that?
Sage does not just blow that off.

Second: but she's obviously taken some liberties that I'll have to correct and discuss with her.
Sage promises to address the situation with Quinn.
Even if Maya didn't add to the the discussion she'd already started regarding Quinn during that talk in the final scene.
Sage has finally started to pay attention to the world around her, instead of being lost in her own little dramas w/ Chad and school stress.
And the things we know Maya has already told her will be on her mind when she finally confronts Quinn.
Sage seems pretty sharp. I don't see how Quinn will be able to 'pull the wool over her eyes' with Sage any longer.

So, it seems to me, Quinn is in the 'hot seat' in a big way in the next episode.
If she's not, then the Sage fans need to riot over her being written as a drooling fool. ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As to the final scene, none of us know what was said. We're all guessing.
But it's probably a safe bet Maya's financial situation was a major part of that talk.
And, given that Maya's attempt at solving that situation was the tuition Quinn promised her, I have a hard time believing it didn't get talked about in her discussion with Sage.

As to the Library scene, I just replayed it to refresh my memory. Here's the script:
First note: Whoa... What the fuck? She did that?
Sage does not just blow that off.

Second: but she's obviously taken some liberties that I'll have to correct and discuss with her.
Sage promises to address the situation with Quinn.
Even if Maya didn't add to the the discussion she'd already started regarding Quinn during that talk in the final scene.
Sage has finally started to pay attention to the world around her, instead of being lost in her own little dramas w/ Chad and school stress.
And the things we know Maya has already told her will be on her mind when she finally confronts Quinn.
Sage seems pretty sharp. I don't see how Quinn will be able to 'pull the wool over her eyes' with Sage any longer.

So, it seems to me, Quinn is in the 'hot seat' in a big way in the next episode.
If she's not, then the Sage fans need to riot over her being written as a drooling fool. ;)
Sometime it will happen for sure

But Sage already has forgiven Quinn when she did not warned the DIKs about the Preps party.

And after talking with Maya she keeps counting on Quinn for the halloween party...

Too kind or too blind

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes