Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I really hope that's a faulty assumption.
One of the things I've liked about the story thus far is that there are frequently consequences.
And making Quinn a potential LI means she'll almost certainly escape the consequences of all the crap she's done.
DPC is good. But there are limits to how much divergence you can have in the multiple paths of this sort of story, unless you break it off into 2 stories/games being developed simultaneously.
And the divergence between keeping her around as a LI for the Quinstans and removing her from the story when she gets the jail time every else knows she deserves... That's a tough set of paths to include in a single game/story.
You talking about Quinn like she main evil of the story, or if she will become LI it will change her to a "good girl" somehow (btw Leah in previous game was on LI screan and Quinn are very far from her). Yes she sale light? drugs and sex, but that's not the something that cannot be redeemed. She probably just a pawn in someones bigger game that will be introduced yet.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Well, I just finished catching up. Jill as a virgin I did not see coming. I'm still on the Jill train, but I wonder if I'm going to be disappointed. I got a kick out of the MC and Bella conspiring to fuck with Tybalt. Also, I'm noping hard on the Quinn storyline. All in all, I enjoyed Chapter 7.

Reactions: znar25 and `Ray`

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
@Kellermann dude you and your sagenites are fools if Chad showed up in front of Sage pulled out his dick with half a stiffy she would go down on her knees and suck him off, yes the MC is the rebound dude and if Chad wants it, Sage would take him back in a heartbeat!
You're rather fixated on Chad aren't you? Seem to fancy me as well with these tags out of the blue. Can't blame you though; I'm quite the catch. ;)

I think she will have a low point, certainly. I said in a post yesterday that my prediction is that she will overdose. But I don't think that will result in her death. Instead I think the MC will end up saving her and that opens up options for a redemption arc. She could also potentially be written out of the story at that point if the MC decides not to pursue things further. But I think she's too integral now to just disappear, regardless of whether she's a LI or not.
True. I see a redemption moment as well, or a potential redemption moment depending on how your MC has interacted with Quinn. Could be an OD of Quinn or someone in the HOT circle or could be another similar life threatening situation. Quinn (and also Riona) gives DPC the perfect opportunity to play out his AL style drama. My big wonder is if Maya will play a part. I don't think those two have seen the last of each other. Now that Maya isn't under Quinn's thumb, she is becoming more bold in her retaliation. I have to admit, I was a tad surprised with that slap. Right on the fucking ear too!

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I can see the Quinn/Maya spat being put on the backburner. Maya's father is a far bigger antagonist to deal with, and if things go the way I expect with Quinn then she'll also have far more important things on her plate.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think she will have a low point, certainly. I said in a post yesterday that my prediction is that she will overdose. But I don't think that will result in her death. Instead I think the MC will end up saving her and that opens up options for a redemption arc. She could also potentially be written out of the story at that point if the MC decides not to pursue things further. But I think she's too integral now to just disappear, regardless of whether she's a LI or not.
but Quinn's overdose only makes dramatic sense if MC is romantically involved with her, otherwise, cynically, it would be nothing more than a sigh of relief for half of BR.

I still see a very difficult real development for Quinn other than the current dark side of college. if Quinn becomes "good" who takes her place? and at the same time if she doesn't what is she supposed to do in the story?

it would be a bifurcation with a lot more work for DPC, who would basically have to carry on two separate stories

and it's precisely this fork that at some point there has to be that makes me think that the simplest solution is unfortunately to eliminate her, either from life or from college

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Wanting MC to do party planning with her is meant to be a sign of the growth of their relationship. If you recall, it's what Sage wanted Chad to do with her in the flashback (though Chad didn't care!) In fact, despite Sage's absurd claim that she's "never seen the MC that way" DPC has made it increasingly plain that she has developed feelings for him. She's opened up to him about her emotional issues, been moved to tears by the story about his mother, calls him a "great guy" to other people, kisses him in public, thinks he's great in bed, wears his jacket etc etc etc. This is all a bit beyond him being a toy, surely?
And Sage has concern about MC at the HOTS movie night party, trying to cheer him up, not wanting to see him that way etc. All in all Sage, (like Josy, like Jill, like Bella) would probably be fiercely loyal to MC if she turned on the romance.

Reactions: ksuha and Pendrell

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Why can't I see any images from the forum?
Sometimes the Images don't load even if you have a good connection, even I don't know the reason but it's normal and you will be able to see the images after few hours or a day. I was quite eager to see the images when the same happened to me, so I used vpn and it worked for me and after a day I was able to see the images without using vpn.
How many seasons there gonna be?
4-5 Seasons or 16-20 Episodes. Exact no of episodes/season isn't given yet.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
hi all - am I missing something did the move to 7.2 add any scenes as nothing seems to be appearing in my modded gallery?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes