felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wanting MC to do party planning with her is meant to be a sign of the growth of their relationship. If you recall, it's what Sage wanted Chad to do with her in the flashback (though Chad didn't care!) In fact, despite Sage's absurd claim that she's "never seen the MC that way" DPC has made it increasingly plain that she has developed feelings for him. She's opened up to him about her emotional issues, been moved to tears by the story about his mother, calls him a "great guy" to other people, kisses him in public, thinks he's great in bed, wears his jacket etc etc etc. This is all a bit beyond him being a toy, surely?
I do not agree with this

the fact that Sage wants MC as an interlocutor to organize the Halloween party means "only" that she esteems him as a representative of the DIKs. and I don't think that's a great goal, since the alternatives are that mad dog Tommy and Rusty, whom Sage surely considers a spoiled brat and doesn't particularly esteem for the way he solved every problem with his father's money (while Sage wants to keep his at a distance).

it's more part of the friendship path (which seemed so promising before DPC decided that Sage should beg for affection again) than the sentimental one

on the contrary, it's absolutely true that every attempt of Sage to open up with MC, to show him her emotions, even her simple anger, those are important steps forward

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
it's more part of the friendship path (which seemed so promising before DPC decided that Sage should beg for affection again) than the sentimental one
whenever she begs for affection it makes me cringe

MC: Sage, cut it out!
Sage: Why? why can you not love me? why?
MC: take the hint if i wanted to nail you i would have done it when i taught you guitar or accept your movie night out invitation or would have made a move on you on Tybalt room!
Sage: are you gay?
MC: no, that would be a sin! i am just not into devil spawn!
Sage: WTF!
MC: Now excuse me, me and my BFF Patrick have a lesbian issue to attend to and salvage his daughters soul from the eternal sulfur pits!
Sage: you are really scaring me right now!
MC: yes the light of the lord i carry in my heart does that to those full of sin! Praise the lord!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
whenever she begs for affection it makes me cringe

MC: Sage, cut it out!
Sage: Why? why can you not love me? why?
MC: take the hint if i wanted to nail you i would have done it when i taught you guitar or accept your movie night out invitation or would have made a move on you on Tybalt room!
Sage: are you gay?
MC: no, that would be a sin! i am just not into devil spawn!
Sage: WTF!
MC: Now excuse me, me and my BFF Patrick have a lesbian issue to attend to and salvage his daughters soul from the eternal sulfur pits!
Sage: you are really scaring me right now!
MC: yes the light of the lord i carry in my heart does that to those full of sin! Praise the lord!
excluding the part about Maya's redemption is not so far from reality

let's assume that no one would refuse to have sex with Sage, except for the fearful ones who feared Chad's revenge (poor fools), but that Sage after being explicitly rejected tries to come back to the office in such a humiliating way (come on please!!! give me a chance!!! you won't regret it!!!) is depressing...

p.s. i find so much an anomaly the two choices given in the seventh chapter about Sage and Jill that i'm sure (well sure... let's say 99%) that they will be the centre of the season finale

Jill with some bombshell that will make those who gave up fighting for her eat their hands (maybe a tongue kiss) and Sage with at least the premises of the epic clash with Quinn

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I do not agree with this

the fact that Sage wants MC as an interlocutor to organize the Halloween party means "only" that he esteems him as a representative of the DIKs. and I don't think that's a great goal, since the alternatives are that mad dog Tommy and Rusty, whom Sage surely considers a spoiled brat and doesn't particularly esteem for the way he solved every problem with his father's money (while Sage wants to keep his at a distance).

on the contrary, it's absolutely true that every attempt of Sage to open up with MC, to show him her emotions, even her simple anger, those are important steps forward
Yeah true, and the party planning conversation happens on all routes, doesn't it, so it's not necessarily a relationship dependent thing. Nevertheless, I don't think it's insignificant that this is an activity she used to do, or try to do, with her ex, and she's now approached MC to do the same, not the DIK president or VP etc. What the MC makes of it will depend on whether we're pursuing her, as will presumably Sage's response. Who knows, maybe doing a really good job will get her in the mood for a 5/5 later on!

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah true, and the party planning conversation happens on all routes, doesn't it, so it's not necessarily a relationship dependent thing. Nevertheless, I don't think it's insignificant that this is an activity she used to do, or try to do, with her ex, and she's now approached MC to do the same, not the DIK president or VP etc. What the MC makes of it will depend on whether we're pursuing her, as will presumably Sage's response. Who knows, maybe doing a really good job will get her in the mood for a 5/5 later on!
she certainly trusts MC more than she trusts other DIKs and Jocks administrators.

it's still a note of merit, but I don't see much complicity, among other things she keeps insisting that MC will have to work with Quinn (ah if she knew... let's hope she never knows...), it seems to me much more a business plan than an excuse to see MC

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
There's something that I caught that I'm curious about. In the dressing room scene, during the conversation between Bella and Jill, it's implied that they at least know of Jade from outside of B&R. I wonder if Jade isn't from another family on the level of the Burgmeister and Royce, or maybe a Burgmeister herself.

Speaking of unknown family origins, I'm starting to wonder if Bella isn't a Royce.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing Jill in actual street clothes. I think she could pull off the skull cap and hoodie look damn well. The preps are exactly the sort of trash to dismiss someone based on what they're wearing, so it makes me wonder why Jill hasn't thought to walk around in broad daylight emulating her sister's look if she wants to escape Tybalt's notice.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Want to know why Sage asks the MC to plan the Halloween party with her?:unsure:

Sage already knows that Rusty has chosen the MC to succeed the DIK president. (y)

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Want to know why Sage asks the MC to plan the Halloween party with her?:unsure:

Sage already knows that Rusty has chosen the MC to succeed the DIK president. (y)
That would be interesting, having the MC be the DIK president for three years. I would imagine that is pretty uncommon for a fraternity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

the_Collector

Aug 10, 2020
Has anyone actually managed to get the mansion game over the 60% mark?
I have tried a couple of ways, the best I got so far is one month with 56% repair completed and windows Ordered

Reactions: Lostanddamned

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's strange that Sage is on any route. In any case, planning a party can take an important part in the plot of the finale. Choice Sage/Jill to a large extent affects Jill, who is very disappointed in the main character because he did not go on a date. Whereas Sage doesn't care.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I have tried a couple of ways, the best I got so far is one month with 56% repair completed and windows Ordered
You can finish everything if you save 10$ from vip and lucky/saveload to find better jobs
or just finish in next update (i think there is 2 steps left)

Reactions: the_Collector

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why can't I see any images from the forum?
This happens to me sometimes when I'm connected through a VPN. Main forum loads but image hosting is sometimes blocked.
Hello when will the next patch be released, is there any news about the progress ? <3 and please more scenes with beautiful QUIN I love Quin
Do what everybody else who needs updates does: Search the forum for posts by N7, he always has the latest scoop for us (usually on Fridays)
But I even think that she has had sex with another man before without the MC knowing about it. Maya's question to the MC about whether all dicks are like his suggests something like that. The MC replies that he doesn't know and Maya replies how modest he is. It seems to me that she already has a comparison.
She does. Her brother Derek, who apparently keeps letting it out at wildly inappropriate times. You(as the MC) even witness her seeing it when you first meet him.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
TO MAYA:unsure:

With Maya, on the other hand, I'm more worried. The MC is the first boy she has had sex with. According to Maya. Now she may be curious because she hasn't had sex with any other boy before. But I even think that she has had sex with another man before without the MC knowing about it. Maya's question to the MC about whether all dicks are like his suggests something like that. The MC replies that he doesn't know and Maya replies how modest he is. It seems to me that she already has a comparison. This could also be the comparison to Derek's dick from EP1 when Derek is sitting naked on the bench with the MC.
she did, she perved out on the MC when he returned totally collapsed from the pink rose! i can barely wait for the flashback where she comes clean and we see her touching the MC and his dick like its a totally alien thing to her, measuring it against her her fingers and arm and making weird faces trying to understand how does that baseball bat is supposed to go inside young girls like her!

and of course her inner monologue like "he is yucky but... kind of attractive for someone without any tits!"

and ofc she will experience trying to give it a handjob while taking pictures for her scavanger hunt and try to suck it only to make a weird face like "it tastes horribly, must be an acquired taste!"

and in the end she will delete the proof of her perving and raping the MC a sort of reverse MC from other games... because hey she is a feminist and if men can perv so can girls!

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
she certainly trusts MC more than she trusts other DIKs and Jocks administrators.

it's still a note of merit, but I don't see much complicity, among other things she keeps insisting that MC will have to work with Quinn (ah if she knew... let's hope she never knows...), it seems to me much more a business plan than an excuse to see MC
At the time she told MC to work with Quinn... Agreed, she didn't know. (But... I had a hard time believing that a MC on Maya/Josy path wouldn't have torn into Sage about Quinn's crap then and there.)

But never knowing... That scene right at the end where Sage finally gets Maya to talk... I'd have a hard time believing Quinn's crap wasn't included in that talk. Because it was a big part of what had gotten Maya to that point.
So I expect Sage to bring the hammer down on Quinn next episode.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
hi all - am I missing something did the move to 7.2 add any scenes as nothing seems to be appearing in my modded gallery?
Not sure what version you had before 7.2. If you had 7, then 7.2 is just 7.0 but with bug fixes and the like. DPC doesn't track versions like some other devs on this site. The next version with new content will be 8.x, which will happen when episode 8 is ready.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It can be done if you allocate your points carefully and are willing to reroll for optimal work assignments. Not much advantage to it as far as we know, but it is satisfying.
Mansion_complete.jpg

You can find more details about it here, if you're interested.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
This happens to me sometimes when I'm connected through a VPN. Main forum loads but image hosting is sometimes blocked.
Do what everybody else who needs updates does: Search the forum for posts by N7, he always has the latest scoop for us (usually on Fridays)
She does. Her brother Derek, who apparently keeps letting it out at wildly inappropriate times. You(as the MC) even witness her seeing it when you first meet him.
And you know...
The internet.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes