`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So, perview #10 has been the last one? Not including special renders.

Thanks!
No the latest one was preview #11 and there are two special renders for Sage as well. You can find them here: -
All Ep8 Preview's so far...

Teases...

Animations...

Special Renders...
Edit: You should open the direct post since expanding it won't show you 2 Teases.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A guy writes a story where you can fall in love with two girls and then be forced choose one, leaving the other to suffer a horrible death. :cry:

What kind of guy does that to his player base?! :mad:

Then the same guy tells you, "Trust me, this new game won't do that to you... :sneaky:"

Are you gonna trust that kind of person? Could it be he's just getting your guard down so he can cut twice as deep! :eek:

...Nah, it'll be fine..
I also don't think that there will be dark endings like in AL. But I admit that they will be no less dramatic. For example, Maya can be sent to a monastery.
As dalli_x has already noticed, every girl has a potential romantic interest.
Josy - Maya/Jill/Lucas/Tommy/Derek.
Maya - Josy/Sage.
Jill - Bella/Tybalt/Rusty.
Bella - James/Jill.
Sage - Rusty/Tommy/Chad.
This is done so that you could regret his choice. Like, your potential girlfriend is dating someone else.
I am more than sure that if we leave Jill, she will start dating Tybalt and he will turn out to be a good guy and will help us.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I also don't think that there will be dark endings like in AL. But I admit that they will be no less dramatic. For example, Maya can be sent to a monastery.
Maya - Josy/Sage.
Bella - James/Jill.
Sage - Rusty/Tommy/Chad.
This is done so that you could regret his choice. Like, your potential girlfriend is dating someone else.
I am more than sure that if we leave Jill, she will start dating Tybalt and he will turn out to be a good guy and will help us.
Haha I think a monastery is fairly unlikely. I think there may be some deaths, though hopefully not where the MC has to choose who to save. For example, complexly okay for Quinn to OD chooses to go on a date with someone else. Not okay if MC has to choose to give CPR to Riona or Quinn and one dies.

I for one really hope all characters will have a ‘happy’ ending without MC. Much more interesting if the game implies life continues for characters you aren’t pursuing.

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
Haha I think a monastery is fairly unlikely. I think there may be some deaths, though hopefully not where the MC has to choose who to save. For example, complexly okay for Quinn to OD chooses to go on a date with someone else. Not okay if MC has to choose to give CPR to Riona or Quinn and one dies.

I for one really hope all characters will have a ‘happy’ ending without MC. Much more interesting if the game implies life continues for characters you aren’t pursuing.
Hey hey dont give pinkcake any ideas about killing Quinn please

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya - Josy/Sage.
Bella - James/Jill.
Sage - Rusty/Tommy/Chad.
the main clue for most of these couples is that they are contemporary characters and hang out in the BR...

not impossible, but highly improbable

Reactions: ename144

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No the latest one was preview #11 and there are two special renders for Sage as well. You can find them here: -

Edit: You should open the direct post since expanding it won't show you 2 Teases.
Previews...

Sage - One of the sexiest non-naked images I've seen of her.
Josy - Damn, she looks good even while exercising, how does she do it??
Josy/Maya - I don't like this render. They are oddly positioned and Josy's arm is being dislocated, ouch!
Jill - I love that DPC is adding some good background images outside the windows. Previously he was using Minecraft level scenes for the outside shots.
Pink Rose - Include Brandi please. Let's not forget our Nubian queen.
Riona - I love her so much.
Maya - Finally starting to warm up to Maya ass with granny panties on. Didn't like some of the older renders of her knickers, but looks fan-frickin-tastic here. I want her to keep that dress on while we fuck. :sneaky:
Unknown bottom - Nice :poop: chute
Quinn/MC - Colder Halloween weather has arrived! Even covered up, Quinn still shows off the nice bod. Don't like that cigarette in my face though. Sidenote, looks like the library lot in the background where Bella first saw.....it.
Mommy - I'm thirsty tonight :whistle:
Jill - Can't really complain. Raccoon mode activated, mini chiclet teeth mostly concealed, doesn't have the meth lines on her cheeks, Jabba neck fat reduced, it's pretty good. (y)
Josy/Maya - Very nice outfits ladies, now turn around and let's see the back. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes