Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I wasn't gonna say anything, but since you're still going on about it... You've got "What a Legend" and "Being a DIK" in your signature:
  • What a Legend's last release was in Feb and it was about 30-60 minutes of nothing much.
  • Being a DIK's last release was in April (just under 5 months ago) and it was a momentous release, dwarfing all other releases of any game on this site.
  • Icstor didn't release anything for a couple of years and continued to accept money while doing fuck all. He finally released something recently and it was shit.
DPC works longer hours on this game than most people do at their fulltime job (because this game is his fulltime job and he's probably fucking insane). Icstor has been crying about some mental issues for a couple of years or so.

So yeah, don't compare DPC to Icstor other than to suggest they have completely different work ethics. One writes stories that have a huge emotional pull with characters that you care for, the other writes stories where you fuck your family in their sleep.
10/10

And I think that it's the only fair thing to say about DPC. We all complain about his bad temper about banning Patrons who share any content at all, and he seems to be a bit narcisist about his work. That being said, he's absolutely hardworking and completly devoted to his game. He always deliver top quality in every aspect which is relevant in a Adult VN, even with music and other little details, and every episode is fairly wide and worth several hours of gameplay.

He earned his reputation as one of the best developers in this site.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I hope the next preview shows the Halloween party, it's safe to say that it will be the biggest free roam event in the game so far, right?
I'd be very surprised if he showed a preview of Halloween party, if we are getting one.
It's the biggest thing everyone's anticipating, and personally I want to go in blind tbh. If he shows a preview of it, maybe some people will get disappointed.

Other than this topic I'll say this : If Jocks decide to ruin that it'll be their end. It mustn't get ruined.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
10/10

And I think that it's the only fair thing to say about DPC. We all complain about his bad temper about banning Patrons who share any content at all, and he seems to be a bit narcisist about his work. That being said, he's absolutely hardworking and completly devoted to his game. He always deliver top quality in every aspect which is relevant in a Adult VN, even with music and other little details, and every episode is fairly wide and worth several hours of gameplay.

He earned his reputation as one of the best developers in this site.
He pays money for the songs he use in the game for god's sake. How many people actually do that?

Sep 18, 2018
Im sure this have been up before, but i cant find a good enough search term to find my answer.
The threesome with Josey n Maya in EP6, i still got 50% on the gallery scene, not sure what choice i should have changed.
I need to be on chick path for their path.
How do i unlock it to 100%?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Im sure this have been up before, but i cant find a good enough search term to find my answer.
The threesome with Josey n Maya in EP6, i still got 50% on the gallery scene, not sure what choice i should have changed.
I need to be on chick path for their path.
How do i unlock it to 100%?
You don't have to offer Maya help to complete the list. With that the scene of episode 6 changes, completing the list with Josy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes the fact that JOsy and Jill are friends now can lead to some serious difficulties if Jill learns about Maya-Josy-MC threesome situation!!
Josy has a big problem, she doesn't know how to shut up as Quinn stated once!
Okay. I'll come up with something.

01. Josy and Jill start a friendship because they both know that the other is interested in the MC. EP4 Library and Tennis. Maybe all three met and talked about this situation too. At the EP4 DIK party, Josy and Maya were the only ones wearing evening clothes. They came with Quinn later and she had HOT's uniform on. Where did they come from? From the preps. But why would Quinn take Josy and Maya to the Preps if she was going to cut a deal with Rich and/or Tybalt. Simple. Tybalt and/or Rich probably wouldn't have even let Quinn come through the front gate. Jill, however, because of the conversation with the MC before tennis, asked Josy to join her. Somehow Quinn found out about it and latched onto Josy and Maya. So Quinn was able to make the deal with the preps and Jill talked to Josy and Maya.

02. Josy starts a friendship with Jill because she knows that Jill is her aunt. She has to act this way because Jill thinks her sister Lana is dead. However, Lana was only disowned by her parents. The parents deposit money into Jill's account and give it as Lana's life insurance.

The most obvious hint is who the main character spends more time with. For example, if the main character spent the entire episode 7 only with Josy, Maya will feel lonely and in the end their relationship will be destroyed. But I'm most interested in how the main character will return Josy or Maya to the path of dik. There are hints.
Only two possibilities.

Finding the clues is an art in itself. Objects that are not touched by a person can be easily interpreted. I start from the ego perspective. Everything on the right is CHICK and everything on the left is DIK. But only the objects.

With persons it is different. The right side of a person is CHICK and the left side is DIK. But this is only valid for the characters. I will try again to give you some hints by using examples.

Example 01
So if for example Josy is facing you and her right arm is at her head, that is a CHICK sign and means something like sweet. For example, this is a clue from DPC in EP1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Example 02
Look at Josy right arm and hand. It is the right arm, so it is Chick. The MC has a chance in EP1 when he drops Josy off in front of her house to choose whether to look at Josy's ass or chest. With this option, the player realizes what to look for if he wants to have a throuple. Just so, the chest will probably bring the game MFF throuple and the ass a MFM throuple with Josy. But this option doesn't affect whether Josy gets anal or not anal fucked later. I have to post several pictures now.

Right arm (CHICK), finger pointing to left breast (DIK). I would interpret this as Josy being Chick, but becoming Dik during sex.

From picture 5 to picture 6 the left breast is lifted (DIK). But look at the top. Here is the way to the throuple explained and there is also other information.

83<>38: 38 beers are in the box. EP3

from the 8 goes to

216 TH: EP2 is Maya, EP1 is Josy, EP6 is Throuple Sex. TH should be clear. Moving on to EP3, Josy joins B&R. Blue Ways should also be clear. We also see a 19. Now you know the age of Josy.

Let's look at the pose of picture 5. There it goes to the beach and to Zoey. But there is no throuple with Maya. Why not? Both arms are extended. So extreme DIK scale or extreme CHICK scale. Major Choice. Maya does not like radicalism. Look at the desk of Camila in EP7. Image07. YoungWild & Free. To make Camila happy at EP7 HOT'S party, the MC has to bring Camila tequila or vodka. But tequila doesn't like Maya because of Lily. And vodka is Quinn's number one drink. Image08. Check out the vodka bottle from Derek. We have writing in red and in yellow/orange. In red we see a 12, so EP1 Josy and EP2 Maya. Does not match 216 TH. Further down it is written. NO 21. So at the HOT'S party no vodka serve who wants Josy and Maya.

Now have 70, I'm not sure about that either. EP7 is clear but the 0? Maybe it means the end of Josy back and forth. That Josy's DIK scale and affinity is fixed. That's probably why Josy dies in DnG. But I am not sure.

38.5 will please all Throuple (without Maya) and Josy Anal fans. 38<>83 Image05. but the 5th if the MC fucked Josy in EP5, tried the tits job and assjob, gets an anal birthday gift from Josy in EP8. Maya not even lick Anales.

Let's take a look at the pose in pic06. Josy's Right arm (CHICK) goes to the Left side (DIK). The head tilts more to the right (CHICK). The suurfen is thought off. So no vodka for Camila in EP7. But Riona is happy about a whisky with ice. The right hand is at the left elbow. EP7 sofa cuddle scene with Josy. Maya's family pictures on the cell phone in EP2. There are 4 fingers to be seen. On each finger a LI for the MC. How now? 4 LI's. Unfortunately, no. One finger is reserved for the MC. But three LI's are in. The Throuple with Josy and Maya. Either Sage or Jill will become a side girl until graduation from college, when Josy and Maya will want some private time to themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: hidden_robot

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
She also laughed when she recalled the tennis match to Josy. She half-heartedly tried to admonish Josy for finding his misfortune amusing but at the end couldn’t resist letting out a chuckle herself.
It WAS funny. And I mean, hey, it's not like it was ever the MC's fault. Tybalt had a racket, and he at least claims to have some skill at the game, so should always have had an eye on the ball. Tybalt was amply armed to defend himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes