TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Ok, feedback on my saves.

Thank god I had some backup up to episode 5 because I had to format my PC. The Galery mod did indeed broke my saves... at least as far the rewards and scenes goes.

I DL the game again, delete the saves and put them back on, and while I had the saves, my whole rewards and scenes were at 0. Fuck. Apparently even some configurations were fubar.

Meanwhile, doing the same with my old backup, everything was normal. Welp, I guess I am repeting episode 6 & 7 before 8. At least it will allow me to do the house thing a bit better I hope, since I was doing pretty bad.

Goes without saying, care using those mods, I am doing backups each every episode now. I guess I deserved it for trying to see scenes I didnt earned.
That is so strange how it broke your saves though, the mod you were using to unlock the scenes was the Scrappy one?

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Updated BigTable with the recent informations.
  • Versus EP7, with about +248 renders this week, we are from 90% to 97% close numbers.
  • Again, DPC objective to push into +40% with about 350 total animations is done with 18 completed.
  • Regarding the Aug 27 checklist, a good chuck seems to be done and we into the final pieces.
    since that checklist DPC made: +1605 renders (was estimated +1750) and +155 animations (was estimated +80)
  • 2 weeks left; regarding the Recent Average release time. I'm still confident with an October release.

EpisodeRendersAnimationsMusic*SizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 73723 (+12%)250 (+54%)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)23 Apr 2021162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
Episode 83605 (≈97%)355 (+42%)26 (5.2K$)>18.1 GB (+3.6 GB)in development155 (5 months, 02 days |≈22 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† previous post. — Being a DIK in development since 2 years, 7 months, 18 days (31 months / 137 weeks / 961 days / 23,064 hours)
*199$ Premium Licensed Music

> Release Date Estimate:
Recent Average: Early October 2021 (24 weeks) — Delayed Scenario: Late October 2021 (26 weeks) — Growing Scenario: Early November 2021 (28 weeks)

(y)
Thumb up to well made Casiope's DIK Walkthrough
Sincerely, thank you for continuing to do this. I look forward to your chart and analysis as much as the actual update post. (y)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I was skimming through the Asset List posted in the Fan Art thread, and I was both distraught and relieved at the same time.

Distraught, because Sarah could have looked liked this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Relieved, because my heart probably cannot stand another competitor for 2nd Best Girl.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was skimming through the Asset List posted in the Fan Art thread, and I was both distraught and relieved at the same time.

Relieved, because my heart probably cannot stand another competitor for 2nd Best Girl.
Shit, I don't even know why I like Sarah, she's not very pretty, she's kinda scrawny, she always asks for money for sex (at least she and Mell gave that one blowjob for free), but if she looked like that, I agree with you, it would have complicated things. :eek:

Looks like a bit of a a Hermione though... :unsure:

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1420283

What does it mean? For Quinn, a kiss is something intimate, which speaks of the connection between people. She often kisses ordinary girls, but she hardly feels the same for them as for MС. A completely atypical manifestation of such romance for a whore like Quinn.
View attachment 1420284

It's funny to say, but she can safely sell her body for money, sell drugs and girls, but she can't just kiss a guy to whom she is indifferent.
[/QUOTE]
Kissing girls is not a big deal for most girls, is just fun and easy, also Quinn use it to assert her domination. Most girls I know that say they are bi, they say they like being intimate with more than with guys, but really never fall for girls only for guys. To most of this girls kissing/having sex with girls is like playing poker without betting money, its a little bit of fun and nothing is on stake. Because they know they can fall for man, also man are usually stronger and things going wrong can become dangerous.

On the matter of kissing being important to Quinn (with guys), She sees sex as both an weapon or means to an end, so it's just "sex" to her, but kissing it's not the same for her, because kissing it's not sexual to her is demonstration of affection and that's out of her confort zone. Also affection to a survivor type of girl like Quinn is seen as weakness.

Girls like Quinn think nobody could ever like them for who they are so they keep this mask of toughness up, since they usually dislike themselves, there is no way a great guy would come close to them and see them without the mask and would still want to be with them.

Some girls even despise man that cant see their flaws, because to them it's so apparent, that the guy must be really stupid for noticing it.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Hah looks kinda like Emma Watson.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Seeing the images that DPC has posted, many have new places or am I wrong? For example, where is Jill in preview 11 the second image of her? I have not seen something like that in Isabella's house

Jade's image even though we did not see her entire house but that place where she is seems new and the rest there are only two places that are repeated but almost all are new places or new extensions like the dressing room of the Pink Rose

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
That is so strange how it broke your saves though, the mod you were using to unlock the scenes was the Scrappy one?
No idea, its the one on this thread. Not sure if it would ruin my future playthrough since I dont know what counts as unlocks but I was afraid the mod cleared my LIs points without the mod. Never again.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Well, that's a little disappointing, to be honest. We could have had Emma Watson, instead we got Sibel Kekilli. At least Sibel actually has done the deed on film, so there's adequate research material.

My young Padawan, I shall teach you the ways of the HD Force. You must always keep a minimum of 4 HDs, 2 externals and 8 usb drives.
Eh.. I'm sure I'll find somewhere to squeeze it in. Maybe I could send him some of my spares.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hakuna-matata

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This week I finished posing all lewd animations, and that's a significant milestone!

I will still add any desired SFW (Safe for work) animations when developing the rest of the episode, but I consider the animations task to be virtually finished now.

I don't have the exact final count of animations yet, but we are talking about the 350-360 animations range for this episode.

The final animation queue is now rendering, and I have shifted my focus to other tasks.

This week, I also coded the gallery functionality, implemented all special renders and new 2D art, implemented the pack quest, wrote a bit more story, worked on the final free roam event, and posed static renders for a couple of scenes.

Next week I plan to focus on producing art and work on coding tasks that remain.

The static render count right now is 3605. I don't have an estimate for the number of renders left to pose.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Not as much info as last week, but we did some some important intel. DPC has completed 448 static renders in the last 2 weeks. That's an average of 224/week (or 248 this week based on our estimated guess that last week he rendered all 200 posed statics), which is above his overall average of 164/week throughout Episode 8's development. We don't have a new animation count; we do know that he's posed all the lewd animations (though not finished rendering them), and the total animation estimate is nearly unchanged from last week. Put it together and it looks like this:
On the static front, DPC has no new target estimate for us. He had previously estimated 3500-4240 on August 27, and he's about 1 week's work away from the midpoint of that guess. The fact that DPC is still may indicate we'll exceed the previous estimate, though that is by no means certain. Still, unless his last estimate was way off I think we can expect animations to remain the gating item (as far as art is concerned). With no word on newly completed animations it's impossible to verify if DPC is still on pace, but it's a likely bet; as I said last week it's down to the length/complexity of the animations now that they're all in the queue, and there's no particular reason these animations should be atypical.

Meanwhile, DPC still had a number of non-art tasks on his checklist at the end of August, and we don't really know how he's done on most them. But we know he has made some progress on them over the last few weeks, and with animations nearly wrapped up DPC will have more time to work on the the remaining code/writing. So I'd say there's good odds they can be finished by the time the last animation renders.

In short, there's no real change from last week's estimate: we're most likely looking at a release window from 2021-10-29 to 2021-11-26, with November 5 or 12 the most likely (depending on how long beta testing takes).

But as always, take it with a grain of salt.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is quite a turn on.
Thanks. :) I do like my hardware, and one thing I'm always keen on is adequate storage. The media_clone is mirroring my original media server, which is now housed with a friend about 50 miles away. If either of us adds anything it syncs up overnight. Very convenient.

Looking at replacing my 1 + 2TB NVMe drives with a 2+4 setup, but I'm not sure yet. Had some trouble trying to back up the boot partitions last time, which is odd since the same base install has been in use since 2014 across 5 different hardware platforms, a couple OS revisions, and at least 6 different drives. (Q6600, i7-920, i7-970, i7-7700k, R9 3900X).

Sure, a smart person would finally do a clean install, but I've got everything comfortably where I like it. I do need a bigger games drive, though. F95 is eating up a lot more space than I'd ever anticipated. I'm due a shipment of two brand new 2TB WD Black 3.5 units, plus I've got a couple 2.5" 5TB drives (plan to use in the new case), and at least one 500GB SSD around here someplace. As long as people don't demand something be brand new, I might be able to help them out with some spares.

My R7 3700X box with a brand new 3080 got migrated into a Lian Li O11D Mini this week, and that's going to a new home tomorrow. A little tight with the AIO/Hybrid setup on the CPU/GPU, but it works great and looks beautiful. I could fit 3 of these things in the space my current beastly case is eating up (TT Cube X9). I'm getting old, my back won't take it anymore, I have to downsize my PC builds.

I wonder how well this hardware would work doing some of the rendering jobs like DPC does, I've never really gotten into that. Mostly just gaming and video conversion work for DVD production.

Sep 9, 2021
Not as much info as last week, but we did some some important intel. DPC has completed 448 static renders in the last 2 weeks. That's an average of 224/week (or 248 this week based on our estimated guess that last week he rendered all 200 posed statics), which is above his overall average of 164/week throughout Episode 8's development. We don't have a new animation count; we do know that he's posed all the lewd animations (though not finished rendering them), and the total animation estimate is nearly unchanged from last week. Put it together and it looks like this:
On the static front, DPC has no new target estimate for us. He had previously estimated 3500-4240 on August 27, and he's about 1 week's work away from the midpoint of that guess. The fact that DPC is still may indicate we'll exceed the previous estimate, though that is by no means certain. Still, unless his last estimate was way off I think we can expect animations to remain the gating item (as far as art is concerned). With no word on newly completed animations it's impossible to verify if DPC is still on pace, but it's a likely bet; as I said last week it's down to the length/complexity of the animations now that they're all in the queue, and there's no particular reason these animations should be atypical.

Meanwhile, DPC still had a number of non-art tasks on his checklist at the end of August, and we don't really know how he's done on most them. But we know he has made some progress on them over the last few weeks, and with animations nearly wrapped up DPC will have more time to work on the the remaining code/writing. So I'd say there's good odds they can be finished by the time the last animation renders.

In short, there's no real change from last week's estimate: we're most likely looking at a release window from 2021-10-29 to 2021-11-26, with November 5 or 12 the most likely (depending on how long beta testing takes).

But as always, take it with a grain of salt.
you are right. i also think at the end of November. we will get our wish fulfilled.

She's definitely transitioned from the psycho bitch we met in episode 1. I love that innocent look on her face when the mc goes to kiss her, like her bitch mode has glitched.

It's not clear that she often sells herself for money though. She states she doesn't suck just anyone's dick, but she loves the mc's. Also the threesome with Riona is a special 1-time deal, and she's not typically on the menu, at least not anymore (now that she has a pile of girls she can pimp out). :unsure:

I've definitely enjoyed her relationship development with the mc the most. Here's the sequence of her slowly dropping her guard with the mc.
I played game 4 times and till my 3 play-through. I was only and only jill simp :sleep:then in 4th pt i played quinn only path and damn. now I am a quinn simp:D. After that i played the game 7 more time and can't see over quinn.
my first li is quinn, 2 will is Josy:love:- what a great character.

btw your words hit like hammer and Thanks for the link(y) about mc and quinn.

Seeing the images that DPC has posted, many have new places or am I wrong? For example, where is Jill in preview 11 the second image of her? I have not seen something like that in Isabella's house

Jade's image even though we did not see her entire house but that place where she is seems new and the rest there are only two places that are repeated but almost all are new places or new extensions like the dressing room of the Pink Rose
All i know that on my fuck everyone path, my mommy issue will be resolved. thank you jade.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes