AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Updated BigTable with the recent informations.
  • Versus EP7, with about +248 renders this week, we are from 90% to 97% close numbers.
  • Again, DPC objective to push into +40% with about 350 total animations is done with 18 completed.
  • Regarding the Aug 27 checklist, a good chuck seems to be done and we into the final pieces.
    since that checklist DPC made: +1605 renders (was estimated +1750) and +155 animations (was estimated +80)
  • 2 weeks left; regarding the Recent Average release time. I'm still confident with an October release.

EpisodeRendersAnimationsMusic*SizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 73723 (+12%)250 (+54%)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)23 Apr 2021162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
Episode 83605 (≈97%)355 (+42%)26 (5.2K$)>18.1 GB (+3.6 GB)in development155 (5 months, 02 days |≈22 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† previous post. — Being a DIK in development since 2 years, 7 months, 18 days (31 months / 137 weeks / 961 days / 23,064 hours)
*199$ Premium Licensed Music

> Release Date Estimate:
Recent Average: Early October 2021 (24 weeks) — Delayed Scenario: Late October 2021 (26 weeks) — Growing Scenario: Early November 2021 (28 weeks)

(y)
Thumb up to well made Casiope's DIK Walkthrough
I hope that in that amount of animations we see something like this at the party

Tdr.gif

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The static render count right now is 3605. I don't have an estimate for the number of renders left to pose.
DPC aims to reach 4000 renders. This means that there are still 400 static renders left. I think he will complete them by early-mid-October. And there will be time only for testing. So we are waiting for the release at the end of October.
Looking at such a lot of work, I am pleased to expect what a wonderful game awaits us. This number can be explained by the fact that the game will have several parallel routes associated with Halloween.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a fun and interesting theory about the Maya EP8 preview.

But first, read through the screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya gets Steven Burke hot with a footjob. When Stephen wants to get going, Maya stops him by saying she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him. She suggests to Stephen that he may fuck her ass through a glory hole. She can imagine her boyfriend doing it and might enjoy it. Stephen, who is already pretty horny for Maya, agrees. But on Maya's side of the glory hole is also Derek or Chad or Troy. Stephen is having his fun. Just not with Maya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya gets Steven Burke hot with a footjob. When Stephen wants to get going, Maya stops him by saying she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him. She suggests to Stephen that he may fuck her ass through a glory hole. She can imagine her boyfriend doing it and might enjoy it. Stephen, who is already pretty horny for Maya, agrees. But on Maya's side of the glory hole is also Derek or Chad or Troy. Stephen is having his fun. Just not with Maya.
Of course, I also think that the game lacks bite. Everything is going too well for the main character and the girls cling to him constantly. And this is boring. But your theory about jerking off with your feet and Derek's anal is so much crazy even for you.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Of course, I also think that the game lacks bite. Everything is going too well for the main character and the girls cling to him constantly. And this is boring. But your theory about jerking off with your feet and Derek's anal is so much crazy even for you.
But funny.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a fun and interesting theory about the Maya EP8 preview.

But first, read through the screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya gets Steven Burke hot with a footjob. When Stephen wants to get going, Maya stops him by saying she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him. She suggests to Stephen that he may fuck her ass through a glory hole. She can imagine her boyfriend doing it and might enjoy it. Stephen, who is already pretty horny for Maya, agrees. But on Maya's side of the glory hole is also Derek or Chad or Troy. Stephen is having his fun. Just not with Maya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Theory Update. Regarding EP8 preview Maya and Quinn.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maya gets Steven Burke hot with a footjob. When Stephen wants to get going, Maya stops him by saying she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him. She suggests to Stephen that he could fuck her ass through a glory hole. She can imagine her boyfriend doing it and she might like it. Stephen, who is already pretty horny for Maya, agrees. A day earlier, the MC got Quinn really hot. They were sitting on the bench and the MC tells Quinn that he can't forget having sex with her during the cum-petition. He whispers in her ear that he wants to try the glory hole with her. The day of retribution by the MC and Derek approaches. Maya lures Stephen into the bathroom and Quinn is already waiting for the MC. Let's see what will happen.:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

It gets even better. The MC and Derek steal the clothes from Quinn and Stephen. After fucking horny, they can't find their clothes and in front of the door the MC, Derek and Maya are waiting with a camera. Caught.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You need to download the entire game again, you cannot use the update only for a modded game, something to do with the mod's extra files. Modding the game is always done on a "clean/fresh" game if you want to avoid as many headaches as possible. A clean "install" would let you use your saves too if you are that impatient for the mod.
I keep 2 copies of the BaD folder, one clean, one modded. I update the clean version, delete the modded one, make a fresh copy and mod that

I have a feeling Maya will join HOTs and will share room with Sage.
Bisexual LI sharing a room with another LI? :unsure:

:eek::eek:NTR ALERT :eek::eek:

:LOL:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, feedback on my saves.

Thank god I had some backup up to episode 5 because I had to format my PC. The Galery mod did indeed broke my saves... at least as far the rewards and scenes goes.

I DL the game again, delete the saves and put them back on, and while I had the saves, my whole rewards and scenes were at 0. Fuck. Apparently even some configurations were fubar.

Meanwhile, doing the same with my old backup, everything was normal. Welp, I guess I am repeting episode 6 & 7 before 8. At least it will allow me to do the house thing a bit better I hope, since I was doing pretty bad.

Goes without saying, care using those mods, I am doing backups each every episode now. I guess I deserved it for trying to see scenes I didnt earned.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I like how the developer gives the characters depth in small details. For example, Quinn. This is a very controversial character, but she definitely likes the main character, and she hides it.
There are a few small details that add to her humanity.
First of all, she does not like to kiss. There are two episodes when MС tried to kiss her.
The first episode is during group sex between Riona, Quinn and MС. You can see by her eyes what she wants, but through aggression she suppresses it.
ep3_quri_sex25.jpg

ep3_quri_sex26.jpg
The second episode happened when MC broke into Quinn's room and tried to kiss her again, but it made her angry.
ep4_fr_quinn_event26.jpg
ep4_fr_quinn_event27.jpg

And for the third time, she kisses MС herself after her robbery in the second season.

ep6_quinn_lewd25.jpg

What does it mean? For Quinn, a kiss is something intimate, which speaks of the connection between people. She often kisses ordinary girls, but she hardly feels the same for them as for MС. A completely atypical manifestation of such romance for a whore like Quinn.
ep7_qh32_fr4.jpg

It's funny to say, but she can safely sell her body for money, sell drugs and girls, but she can't just kiss a guy to whom she is indifferent.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I like how the developer gives the characters depth in small details. For example, Quinn. This is a very controversial character, but she definitely likes the main character, and she hides it.
There are a few small details that add to her humanity.
First of all, she does not like to kiss. There are two episodes when MС tried to kiss her.
The first episode is during group sex between Riona, Quinn and MС. You can see by her eyes what she wants, but through aggression she suppresses it.
View attachment 1420271

View attachment 1420273
The second episode happened when MC broke into Quinn's room and tried to kiss her again, but it made her angry.
View attachment 1420276
View attachment 1420278

And for the third time, she kisses MС herself after her robbery in the second season.

View attachment 1420283

What does it mean? For Quinn, a kiss is something intimate, which speaks of the connection between people. She often kisses ordinary girls, but she hardly feels the same for them as for MС. A completely atypical manifestation of such romance for a whore like Quinn.
View attachment 1420284

It's funny to say, but she can safely sell her body for money, sell drugs and girls, but she can't just kiss a guy to whom she is indifferent.
She's definitely transitioned from the psycho bitch we met in episode 1. I love that innocent look on her face when the mc goes to kiss her, like her bitch mode has glitched.

It's not clear that she often sells herself for money though. She states she doesn't suck just anyone's dick, but she loves the mc's. Also the threesome with Riona is a special 1-time deal, and she's not typically on the menu, at least not anymore (now that she has a pile of girls she can pimp out). :unsure:

I've definitely enjoyed her relationship development with the mc the most. Here's the sequence of her slowly dropping her guard with the mc.

One of the subtly funnier scenes with Quinn is how she takes a deep breath before she asks Arieth about the Maya/Josy threesome, it's like she knows the conversation is going to be difficult. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes