always86

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone think Isabella will be a femdom character?
Some have a theory that her locked room is going to contain a BDSM dungeon. (I doubt this, think it’s more likely to contain her husbands property, or other theories I won’t go in to now).

I think she will be sexually more adventurous once she has been ‘awakened‘, and if she likes MC. For example the Face sitting scene could be argued to be femdom. But I don’t imagine her (or anyone else) putting the MCs cock in a cage and spanking his arse with a paddle.

That said she may end up as a sexually dominant character. A take charge during sex character (a bit like Jade’s first scene).

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
w
Some have a theory that her locked room is going to contain a BDSM dungeon. (I doubt this, think it’s more likely to contain her husbands property, or other theories I won’t go in to now).

I think she will be sexually more adventurous once she has been ‘awakened‘, and if she likes MC. For example the Face sitting scene could be argued to be femdom. But I don’t imagine her (or anyone else) putting the MCs cock in a cage and spanking his arse with a paddle.

That said she may end up as a sexually dominant character. A take charge during sex character (a bit like Jade’s first scene).
what about cathy ?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
More soap opera drama opinion. A few posts back re: Quinn.

I think the character is mean and rotten. However, while it might not happen, it would be great if she had a complete change of heart like Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas day. It would be great if she didn't have to crash and burn but change.

I just don't know what would make that happen.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think we will get our hands on the next update before November.
Yet there are five weeks left to change my mind, which is a lot of time. So maybe I'm wrong.
I'm so looking forward to this. No other game seems to have such an impact on this board.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I guess you have a theory
Now comes a theory as to why the MC is the "Limeted Edition".

Screenshot 01
What the Preps don't even know how to celebrate. EP5 the Preps Partty is sabotaged. It wasn't for the HOT's either. Too boring. But lo and behold, the MC is supposed to help create the Halloween party. Point goes to the MC. He's better than the preps. But when the MC is Chick, it's always a pleasure for the MC to see Tybalt. What now? The MC is better than the Preps, but he could acuh be a Preps because he just has decency.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot 02
Now we know why the dildo helmet exists. In EP7 we learn why Neil failed his test. He told his boss about the bearing wall and didn't mention that someone else noticed. Neil cheated and stabbed a colleague in the back. The MC is being tested to see if he is cheating. Be it in his courses or that he stabbed a brother in the back. Heather in EP7 is a trap. But if the MC gets through it all okay, he is then a preps nerd.

Screenshot 03
So now our Preps Nerd has to prove that he is also athletic. No problem, he can go to the gym with Josy. There he will show in EP8 that he has strength and endurance. He needs that, too, if he wants to make two girls happy in bed.

Now we have (3 of 5) an ass-kicking nerdy preps, with decency and dignity, who doesn't want to do anything illegal from EP6 on. Mmmmmhhh. (3 out of 5). The MC still has to prove his leadership and diplomatic skills. The gym comes to mind again. He reconciles the Alpha's with the DIK's. With the end of the repair mini game, he then achieves (4 out of 5). Now comes the low blow for Throuple Fan's, as I am one myself. (5 of 5) there is only if he makes the MC the hardest decision. Sage has already hinted at it in EP7. A true president must make the hardest decisions. The MC is only allowed to have one girl by his side. But there is a back door. Josy and Maya. As Jill says in EP4. When you're in a relationship, you should be faithful. That's why when Josy and Maya want or need some private time, the MC is tested by Josy and Maya to see if he feels jealousy. If the MC does not feel jealousy he gets the Throuple (5 out of 5) certificate issued by Sage. "Limited Edition":geek:(y):cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I have also played that game many times, 6 i guess and for the first 4 i did not much pay attention to Quinn. But for the 5th i really tried to follow Quinn and then i fall in love with her.
It was when we find her outside in the rain after having benn beaten, i took her to my place and then some miracle happened.
There was that scene where she start saying that she doesn't need help but end up kissing you with passion.
At that moment there was that song in the background, there was her eyes, she looked so serious and i litterally melted.
I guess i stayed for a long time on that image with the song looping, dreaming, i was lost in her eyes.
Then later in the game there is also a wonderfull scene when you go see her and you get high with her, in the end she cuddle against you and lay her head on you chest. At that moment i knew Quinn was the one for me!
All other girls seemed so simple, so uninteresting, just some nice looking girls i fucked but who failled to wake up any real feelings.
:cry: So many of my brothers in arms falling to the enemy. Near my position, Kukipett cried out in pain and then went silent. I wanted to go back for him, but I knew he was already gone. Felled by a Quinn bullet and sappy DPC game music. A young AVN player life, snuffed out on the beaches of BaDIK, never to rise again. Saddened though I was, I pushed on. The mission, to climb and conquer HOT mountain and nearby CuckTommy Ridge, was too important. And so I pushed on. Yes, I pushed on..
RIP Kukipett Sept 2021

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
More soap opera drama opinion. A few posts back re: Quinn.

I think the character is mean and rotten. However, while it might not happen, it would be great if she had a complete change of heart like Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas day. It would be great if she didn't have to crash and burn but change.

I just don't know what would make that happen.
it's really hard to imagine a happy ending for her (with or without MC). the least that can happen to her is to be kicked out of the BR (being kicked out of HOTs would be practically the same thing for her), and at that point she can hardly remain within the story told if not yet as a nemesis.

let's see what happens

Reactions: `Ray`

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hair dye is a thing. And it's been a thing for centuries.
Don't know who this Cara is, but a quick google search will show you that her natural hair color is dark.
I only trust the minge. Der carpet never lies. Speaking of which, DPC it's time to let that Sage orange bush grow in ep. 8. He must not have a good ginger render for it, because it seems a tragedy that keep that cooter shaved. When you have something so unique, why not show it off? I'll even take a landing strip, but a stubbly five o'clock shadow? Meh

Ohhh, I've got it...since October is the month of orange, have Sage grow/trim a little muff pumpkin! :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes