Sep 9, 2021
it's really hard to imagine a happy ending for her (with or without MC). the least that can happen to her is to be kicked out of the BR (being kicked out of HOTs would be practically the same thing for her), and at that point she can hardly remain within the story told if not yet as a nemesis.

let's see what happens
I can understand your pov yet it doesn't go with the current flow because HOTs need quinn not the other way around. Sage said herself about quinn in chapter 4. She is the engine of HOTs train, Yes ! off-course till this point.
you have to elaborate the reason she could get kicked out. On drugs , well some of diks will fall so does the alphas and don't preps will face fire too and what a mess that would have been. Even the god damn nerds aren't safe one way or the another.
volunteer sex for money or free tuition? You don't want to touch that plot because that will bring down entire collage.

I admit her personality of taking hard hit and not to brag about it. Could make up plot chances but plot will be just like jill and T blackmail. I mean if she get charged for any thing. Will there be no inquiry like your customer named? right there and everything is done. that plot just not looks working but on other hand she could leave collage own her own because of family issue(what left of it) or her story could develop more and some other motive comes out so she could or had to leave the collage, to her story can be made up and mc following her if that her route require and for most not for quinn fans(me, me and ....Me) mean bad ending.
I take it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Updated BigTable with the recent informations.
  • Versus EP7, with about +248 renders this week, we are from 90% to 97% close numbers.
  • Again, DPC objective to push into +40% with about 350 total animations is done with 18 completed.
  • Regarding the Aug 27 checklist, a good chuck seems to be done and we into the final pieces.
    since that checklist DPC made: +1605 renders (was estimated +1750) and +155 animations (was estimated +80)
  • 2 weeks left; regarding the Recent Average release time. I'm still confident with an October release.

EpisodeRendersAnimationsMusic*SizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 73723 (+12%)250 (+54%)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)23 Apr 2021162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
Episode 83605 (≈97%)355 (+42%)26 (5.2K$)>18.1 GB (+3.6 GB)in development155 (5 months, 02 days |≈22 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† previous post. — Being a DIK in development since 2 years, 7 months, 18 days (31 months / 137 weeks / 961 days / 23,064 hours)
*199$ Premium Licensed Music

> Release Date Estimate:
Recent Average: Early October 2021 (24 weeks) — Delayed Scenario: Late October 2021 (26 weeks) — Growing Scenario: Early November 2021 (28 weeks)

(y)
Thumb up to well made Casiope's DIK Walkthrough
Sure hope you are right. :p

Reactions: Reggie32

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can understand your pov yet it doesn't go with the current flow because HOTs need quinn not the other way around. Sage said herself about quinn in chapter 4. She is the engine of HOTs train, Yes ! off-course till this point.
you have to elaborate the reason she could get kicked out. On drugs , well some of diks will fall so does the alphas and don't preps will face fire too and what a mess that would have been. Even the god damn nerds aren't safe one way or the another.
volunteer sex for money or free tuition? You don't want to touch that plot because that will bring down entire collage.

I admit her personality of taking hard hit and not to brag about it. Could make up plot chances but plot will be just like jill and T blackmail. I mean if she get charged for any thing. Will there be no inquiry like your customer named? right there and everything is done. that plot just not looks working but on other hand she could leave collage own her own because of family issue(what left of it) or her story could develop more and some other motive comes out so she could or had to leave the collage, to her story can be made up and mc following her if that her route require and for most not for quinn fans(me, me and ....Me) mean bad ending.
I take it.
Speaking of Jill, I'd like to see her and Quinn clash at some point. Full Jedi vs. Full Sith. I'd be curious of the type of interactions they might have even if they aren't battling. Meanwhile, Burke is nearby whispering....Dew it! Quinn would be fascinated by her polar opposite Ms. Purity. And look out if Bella is anywhere near. Now that would be really fun to see. The black heart meets the frozen heart.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
That she has dark eyebrows does not mean that she has dark hair, there are blondes who have dark eyebrows.

Like Cara Delevingne

View attachment 1421682

But in the end it all depends on DPC :ROFLMAO:
I promise you the carpet does not match the drapes.

She's lovely though.

While a persons eyebrows are generally more dark than their head hair (if only just slightly), its pretty much guaranteed that if they have black or brown eyebrows, they don't have blonde hair.

Reactions: Icekatana

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I take it.
I just don't see how she can stay.

It's true that Sage trusted her completely, but that, when she finds out how Quinn acted for personal gain by exploiting her position, will make the betrayal even less bearable and the reaction harsher.

Quinn has already twice blatantly disobeyed tasks that Sage gave her (to warn the DIKs and to convince Maya to come back) so far she got off with reprimands, am is just the tip of the iceberg.

as far as drugs are concerned: there's no comparison between how a drug dealer is considered and punished and how users are considered, especially in an environment like the College, Quinn wouldn't have a chance and naming her clients wouldn't change anything.

On the restaurant the question is more complex, but I don't think Burke will get away with it, it could be an earthquake, a scandal, but under the rubble there would surely be Quinn.

sooner or later these two big operations of Quinn will emerge, if only Sage will find out then she will kick her out of HOTs, and out of HOTs Quinn is finished, if it becomes public knowledge others will pay too (Sage could lose the presidency for example), but Quinn would still be the first in the list and apart from Burke would suffer the harshest consequences

it's really hard to imagine a scenario where Quinn gets away with it, she'd have to have such a dramatic motivation to convince everyone to cover up for her no matter what. even for Burke, if things got bad and without Mona's direct intervention, Quinn is the perfect scapegoat.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
One of the popular game took 8 months to end up with a LOCKED PUSY ... "Find the key will take another 10 months"
SO this one is already going to 6 months... WHAT are going to come up with for this game ???? A LOCK DICK????? MAY be a change of Dick to Pusy or pusy to dick ? ,,, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

It's true that Sage trusted her completely, but that, when she finds out how Quinn acted for personal gain by exploiting her position, will make the betrayal even less bearable and the reaction harsher.

Quinn has already twice blatantly disobeyed tasks that Sage gave her (to warn the DIKs and to convince Maya to come back) so far she got off with reprimands, am is just the tip of the iceberg.

as far as drugs are concerned: there's no comparison between how a drug dealer is considered and punished and how users are considered, especially in an environment like the College, Quinn wouldn't have a chance and naming her clients wouldn't change anything.

On the restaurant the question is more complex, but I don't think Burke will get away with it, it could be an earthquake, a scandal, but under the rubble there would surely be Quinn.

sooner or later these two big operations of Quinn will emerge, if only Sage will find out then she will kick her out of HOTs, and out of HOTs Quinn is finished, if it becomes public knowledge others will pay too (Sage could lose the presidency for example), but Quinn would still be the first in the list and apart from Burke would suffer the harshest consequences

it's really hard to imagine a scenario where Quinn gets away with it, she'd have to have such a dramatic motivation to convince everyone to cover up for her no matter what. even for Burke, if things got bad and without Mona's direct intervention, Quinn is the perfect scapegoat.
Too bad about Mona, I liked her. She and Camilla made a funny team. I am curious if Mona could take on that, "witness for the prosecution" role. I don't see Riona lasting 5 minutes in a police interview box.

It would be nice to see Quinn find some kind of change of heart and redemption. Although that might be wishful thinking. Maybe there will be a plot twist where MC and others stand up for her and help her out when things topple.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
any news ?????Update?
Latest Status Update:-

This week I finished posing all lewd animations, and that's a significant milestone!

I will still add any desired SFW (Safe for work) animations when developing the rest of the episode, but I consider the animations task to be virtually finished now.

I don't have the exact final count of animations yet, but we are talking about the 350-360 animations range for this episode.

The final animation queue is now rendering, and I have shifted my focus to other tasks.

This week, I also coded the gallery functionality, implemented all special renders and new 2D art, implemented the pack quest, wrote a bit more story, worked on the final free roam event, and posed static renders for a couple of scenes.

Next week I plan to focus on producing art and work on coding tasks that remain.

The static render count right now is 3605. I don't have an estimate for the number of renders left to pose.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
You can expect the next update to release either in Late October or sometime in November.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Too bad about Mona, I liked her. She and Camilla made a funny team. I am curious if Mona could take on that, "witness for the prosecution" role. I don't see Riona lasting 5 minutes in a police interview box.

It would be nice to see Quinn find some kind of change of heart and redemption. Although that might be wishful thinking. Maybe there will be a plot twist where MC and others stand up for her and help her out when things topple.
I think Mona will still show up and will be important in the plot. we'll see.

the problem is that if Quinn's affairs become public what could Mc do to help her? warn her to get away at the most

a scenario in which Quinn could be saved is if MC, Sage or whoever manage to put Burke's back to the wall and contract his exit from BR with a bailout for all the other protagonists (Quinn, the girls of the restaurant etc...)

a twist like that would be something from the endgame though, and can Quinn stay on the gallows all this time?

besides if MC wants to help Quinn it means he's in a relationship with her, so hopefully he's not in a relationship with Sage at the moment...

Quinn's rendition for now is like the solo routes for Maya and Josy: almost just theory.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I think if the DPC needs to save Quinn, he will save her. Especially if MC is in her way. For example, they could frame Burke and pull off so that he bought drugs and was the organizer of the restaurant. But it will all look unreliable and ridiculous. Quinn definitely needs to be punished for all her shit and her fall should be reflected on everyone.

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think if the DPC needs to save Quinn, he will save her. Especially if MC is in her way. For example, they could frame Burke and pull off so that he bought drugs and was the organizer of the restaurant. But it will all look unreliable and ridiculous. Quinn definitely needs to be punished for all her shit and her fall should be reflected on everyone.
DPC is the one who created the "love" story between Quinn and MC, so he certainly has plans for her.

Hopefully something that makes sense

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes