felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so it will create a potential beef between maya and quinn?
actually that is created anyway, it anticipates the time slightly

there are some choices listed as important in the walkthough (this one, deciding whether we go on the date with Jill for her or to spite Tybalt) that at least so far have had no real effect

as opposed to others, completely overlooked in the walkthrough, which are subsequently crucial (the scene with Cathe, the photo on Tybalt's mobile phone).

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You like Isabella now? thought you were trying to stay away from her? maybe i'm not remembering right :ROFLMAO:

You're probably right about that Maya treatment, but then i'm thinking Isabella might not have that much screentime this next episode except maybe the date. What did Maya get in episode 7? i haven't done her route so i wouldn't know haha.

You don't like someone? :unsure: does she have grey hair shaved on the side? :whistle:
Eventually in the seventh Maya had a scene with MC, but only optional.

It's not like Bella then had all this extra space, a scene too, besides the tennis match.

Probably she has once again a secondary role, if then the centre will really give the halloween party also normal to be so.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I don't think she's getting anything this episode :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know after seeing your profile pick, I just realised that there is still no Tweet/Cluck from DPC… :unsure:

He’s probably saving them for last because those are filled with spoilers. I assume that there is going to be a ton of Halloween party cluck :sneaky:
Maybe we will get another private cluck from Bella! That’s still technically a preview!
Go fish :LOL:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
yo guys I have a question related to Being A dIK I am not sure if I should ask it here or not
can anyone tell if I don't tell Maya that "Don't trust Quinn" will something bad is going to happen to her?
so it will create a potential beef between maya and quinn?
The beef is inevitable, just wait until you read the comments of Maya and Quinn fans! It’s a real war in this forum. :ROFLMAO:
There no real consequence for now, but if you like Maya, it’s best to warn her about Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The beef is inevitable, just wait until you read the comments of Maya and Quinn fans! It’s a real war in this forum. :ROFLMAO:
There no real consequence for now, but if you like Maya, it’s best to warn her about Quinn.
telling her that Quinn was evil is life-changing...
:confused::confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Eventually in the seventh Maya had a scene with MC, but only optional.

It's not like Bella then had all this extra space, a scene too, besides the tennis match.

Probably she has once again a secondary role, if then the centre will really give the halloween party also normal to be so.
Judging by the cover for the release of the 2nd season in steam and the preview in the finale, we are waiting for a lot of Maya and Josie. Maya really wasn't enough in episode 7, but there was a lot of Jill and Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah she had a secondary role last episode too. If this next episode includes the party and all that, also the Maya stuff with Sage and whatnot i just don't know where is he going to fill Isabella in any meaningful way? maybe an optional scene but that's it, and for me that's definitely a boring episode.
There's Jill and Tybalt's third date (anda Bella will be present in same way) and there might be Bella's date too, so don't despair. I don't see a sensible reason to postpone it to the next season.

Judging by the cover for the release of the 2nd season in steam and the preview in the finale, we are waiting for a lot of Maya and Josie. Maya really wasn't enough in episode 7, but there was a lot of Jill and Bella.
Jill ok (flashback, 2 scenes alone with MC), but Bella what would she have? a scene and a few appearances

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You like Isabella now? thought you were trying to stay away from her?
I have always liked Isabella who does not like her is Chip, Before I had Jill of priority over her but now everything has changed
You're probably right about that Maya treatment, but then i'm thinking Isabella might not have that much screentime this next episode except maybe the date. What did Maya get in episode 7? i haven't done her route so i wouldn't know haha.
With the arrival of Maya's father at school at the end of EP6 there was no preview of Maya where all the theories came out like the father took her from school and things like that :ROFLMAO:
You don't like someone? :unsure: does she have grey hair shaved on the side? :whistle:
But she's not shaved on one side :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :whistle:
ep5_evaluation91a3.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The girl wearing black is definitely madame :HideThePain:
What :WaitWhat:
:ROFLMAO:
oh shit , ooooh I checked the post again. Damn there is a high possibility.
Unlikely is more like it. :rolleyes::geek:

The lady has blue eyes and the cute little black-haired one does not.:cool:

As a young lady, I would therefore rather consider the left girl, because her eye color is not even identifiable when you increase the exposure in Gimp. But there is one thing in common between the two. They have many moles. One in particular stands out. The one on the right breast. Now, of course, the breast size does not match. As far as I can remember there were breast augmentations even in the 80s.:unsure:

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Miranda and Viv, I presume...
Are they looking at Neil in that Flashback ? :unsure:
I’m actually very curious to see how they met and how their relationship blossomed…
Preview looks like some photo MC may see in someones home. I doubt MC don't know how his mother used to look like, there is no way Neil don't have any photo of her.

Since Lynette mentions only two friends of her and some woman called Marion- (since DPC did the trick with breaking off in mid-sentence like this I am not sure it's her full name) I think you're right, it's her friends on the photo with her (maybe on their way to see that terrible movie :KEK:).

But there is a question: who took the photo and how can MC may see it? I am almost sure he will see it (don't know why, call it intuition).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Preview looks like some photo MC may see in someones home. I doubt MC don't know how his mother used to look like, there is no way Neil don't have any photo of her.

Since Lynette mentions only two friends of her and some woman called Marion- (since DPC did the trick with breaking off in mid-sentence like this I am not sure it's her full name) I think you're right, it's her friends on the photo with her (maybe on their way to see that terrible movie :KEK:).

But there is a question: who took the photo and how can MC may see it? I am almost sure he will see it (don't know why, call it intuition).
You may be right. The MC can take on several jobs in the Repair Mini game that have something to do with cleaning up a deceased grandpa or a former storage room of Pete. :rolleyes:

Imagine the following scenario. Either the MC or another DIK finds the picture while cleaning up Pete's old storage room. Oops. Then we know who the cute little black haired girl is. Who might have sent the MC his mother's diary. Maybe we'll also find out that the other one's name is Monica. As we know Neil had his fun. Did you also notice that Lynette is wearing the dress from EP1 when she ran back to Neil?:unsure:

Reactions: dav3knight

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

View attachment 1423326
What the hell is this? Girls night out with MC dead mom? Hopefully this is just an old photo and not an extended flashback scene. I really don't understand where DPC is going with this "sexy" mom angle. I've said this before, but I really don't have any interest in seeing my own conception. :sick: It's creepy enough reading about MC parents romancing and hooking up, but seeing it too? And if this turns out to be a long free roam...:FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes