Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Be prepared to see filthy Neil put his footlong in angelic Lynette.
:poop:
I think I hate this Lynette stuff even more than D&G. I fast forward through it every time. Why would I care about Lynette 20 years old problems? Unless there is some big reveal about the MC true lineage, then I'm bored with it. I want to explore the universe of now. Not 20 years ago, not fantasy goblin land, not Zoey memories, none of that shit. Halloween party or GTFO :cool:

Nov 12, 2020
I think I hate this Lynette stuff even more than D&G. I fast forward through it every time. Why would I care about Lynette 20 years old problems? Unless there is some big reveal about the MC true lineage, then I'm bored with it. I want to explore the universe of now. Not 20 years ago, not fantasy goblin land, not Zoey memories, none of that shit. Halloween party or GTFO :cool:
I think the story behind the MC's parents is a bit stale right now, but eventually it'll get better. It just needs some kind of surprise, an unexpected turn of events and maybe a scene that contains at least 100 animations of MC's dad porking Lynette :BootyTime:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC be like
They don't want more D&G
They don't want Madame
They don't want any more flashback from Lynette

What can I do to keep unnecessarily lengthening this game? :unsure:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Judging by the cover for the release of the 2nd season in steam and the preview in the finale, we are waiting for a lot of Maya and Josie. Maya really wasn't enough in episode 7, but there was a lot of Jill and Bella.
Amem, bro. Amem. I'm for Josy and Maya in this season finale

Reactions: rem3403

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But DPC actually opens with the Lynette review, the real main story. It's about the family. :unsure:

It kind of sounds like the mafia.:cool:

Reactions: dav3knight

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're my Sancho Panza, or I'm yours :unsure: ...it doesn't matter.

D&G is useless, but Lynette's diary on the other hand is just tedious. what great truth could possibly emerge? whoever she met or hung out with 20 years earlier of what importance could it possibly be?

Will there be any scene with Bella in Episode 8, i haven't seen a single preview of her so far
She will certainly have her scene, but she will probably have little space, as she often does.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
D&G is useless,
Speak for yourself :p.
BeingADIK 2021-08-13 17-47-50-64.png
BeingADIK 2021-08-13 17-47-09-10.png
But so far, after 8 episode, Yes 8, I think it is a safe bet, to say. The only useless thing is Madame.
Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the nice "Karma"- that She is the "Reward" for those who choose to accept the gift :p:ROFLMAO:. But 3 lewd scene for her in one episode was unnecessary.
I don't have problem with the Diary story. MC wants to know more about his mother, understandable, and instead of reading a wall of Text, DPC makes it immersive.
It is obvious it would lead somewhere, I don't mind learning the past, However I don't want some stupid connections with present characters. I hope this is not the direction we heading, also, We don't need to see MC parents fucking, although it can be funny, when he reach that chapter, and be like : " Nope, Nope, Nope, Not Good, I'm not Reading this. ":ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speak for yourself :p.
View attachment 1423906
View attachment 1423907
But so far, after 8 episode, Yes 8, I think it is a safe bet, to say. The only useless thing is Madame.
Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the nice "Karma"- that She is the "Reward" for those who choose to accept the gift :p:ROFLMAO:. But 3 lewd scene for her in one episode was unnecessary.
I don't have problem with the Diary story. MC wants to know more about his mother, understandable, and instead of reading a wall of Text, DPC makes it immersive.
It is obvious it would lead somewhere, I don't mind learning the past, However I don't want some stupid connections with present characters. I hope this is not the direction we heading, also, We don't need to see MC parents fucking, although it can be funny, when he reach that chapter, and be like : " Nope, Nope, Nope, Not Good, I'm not Reading this. ":ROFLMAO:.
useless things can also be pleasant

I just don't see what useful thing should come out of Lynette's diary, which could not have been presented in a less articulate and less boring way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Preview looks like some photo MC may see in someones home. I doubt MC don't know how his mother used to look like, there is no way Neil don't have any photo of her.

Since Lynette mentions only two friends of her and some woman called Marion- (since DPC did the trick with breaking off in mid-sentence like this I am not sure it's her full name) I think you're right, it's her friends on the photo with her (maybe on their way to see that terrible movie :KEK:).

But there is a question: who took the photo and how can MC may see it? I am almost sure he will see it (don't know why, call it intuition).
I also thought that it could be that girl Marion who gave her the journal, but I always assumed that she was a family member and not necessarily a friend. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A photo? Sure why not maybe Neil was stalking Lynette before they met and he took that photo upclose. :LOL:
It doesn’t matter if it’s a photo or Lynette’s journal flashback as long we get more character development with the parents, I’m good!
I just hope that we skip the part where Lynette writes the ‘50 shades of grey’ chapter on how the MC was conceived that would really scar him for life. :eek:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I also thought that it could be that girl Marion who gave her the journal, but I always assumed that she was a family member and not necessarily a friend. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A photo? Sure why not maybe Neil was stalking Lynette before they met and he took that photo upclose. :LOL:
It doesn’t matter if it’s a photo or Lynette’s journal flashback as long we get more character development with the parents, I’m good!
I just hope that we skip the part where Lynette writes the ‘50 shades of grey’ chapter on how the MC was conceived that would really scar him for life. :eek:
If i remember correctly Neil appears in story only after Lynette moves from her friends to her father's hotel. She mentions something like "missing them so much" (friends) so I assume they was out of reach after she moves.

Marion could be housekeeper of Lynette's family, it's not so rare. I doubt Lynette would call her mom or grandma like "sweet woman", it's just odd. The question is why Marion-'s name broke off in mid-sentence - DPC something hiding there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
If i remember correctly Neil appears in story only after Lynette moves from her friends to her father's hotel. She mentions something like "missing them so much" (friends) so I assume they was out of reach after she moves.

Marion could be housekeeper of Lynette's family, it's not so rare. I doubt Lynette would call her mom or grandma like "sweet woman", it's just odd. The question is why Marion-'s name broke off in mid-sentence - DPC something hiding there.
Her name is actually ‘Marion-Agnes!!!’ that old lady at the retirment home !
and she was the housekeeper and she will reveal the dark secrets Of Lynette’s family. :ROFLMAO:
screenshot0010.png
Or maybe not… We’ll see ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes