tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
hey guys was having a really good time playing this for the first time and then PATATRA!!
an exception has occured... first english test
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun Sep 26 15:24:37 2021
anything you guys know about this?

Sep 9, 2021
Speaking of Jill, I'd like to see her and Quinn clash at some point. Full Jedi vs. Full Sith. I'd be curious of the type of interactions they might have even if they aren't battling. Meanwhile, Burke is nearby whispering....Dew it! Quinn would be fascinated by her polar opposite Ms. Purity. And look out if Bella is anywhere near. Now that would be really fun to see. The black heart meets the frozen heart.
Ohh you devil :devilish: ! You want her to be on menu? :cautious::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Btw you have Cat and mouse fetish?:unsure: That statement was of your was surprise for me.

Ooook I am serious seriously serious. I don't think character like Quinn will even stand and gonna listen jill bs.:poop:
Other then everything bad for jill. She is very very playable and jill like to defend her user. So No shit.

View attachment 1423326
I am a real caring person. I will bang them all. Good days ahead,:coffee:
I wanna lady that wearing black dress first.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
an exception has occured... first english test
You're using a compressed version, in which the English/Math test is broken. Get the fix.

In the vein of teach a man to fish, searching the thread with "english test" would have enabled you to find the answer yourself.

More generally, searching for the exception line in that log often yields results.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1423326
I had assumed we'd get more of Lynette's diary, now we know for certain. Hopefully we'll get some insight into her or Neil now that the setup is mostly done.

OMG, seems like the Diary is moving forward! Will we get something spicy from it? or will it be nothing this time as well? We will get the answer soon...
"Spicy" is not the word I'd use; we don't need to see any more of Lynette's tits. But I do hope we can finally get to the part when she meets Neil.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't think she's getting anything this episode :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's the same cheap strategy DPC use in episode 7 with Maya, I just want to go on that date with her... :(

And if DPC gives me content with Maya, Josy, Nicole, Isabella, Lily, Camila, Riona I will be happy :love: unless someone is stabbed in the end :ROFLMAO: but it depends on who :unsure: because if it is someone that I do not care at all I would just stick the knife more :devilish:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
yo guys I have a question related to Being A dIK I am not sure if I should ask it here or not
can anyone tell if I don't tell Maya that "Don't trust Quinn" will something bad is going to happen to her?
I don't know, I didn't notice much difference. Maybe in the future it will affect somehow, but not yet.

Reactions: hunter8013

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yo guys I have a question related to Being A dIK I am not sure if I should ask it here or not
can anyone tell if I don't tell Maya that "Don't trust Quinn" will something bad is going to happen to her?
pretty much nothing relevant so far.

If you warn Maya, she'll turn to Sage and start the scavenger hunt herself as punishment.

Reactions: hunter8013

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
If you are on Maya's path, it is important that you warns her about Quinn's. Later, she remembers that and try to change "mother" on HOTs pool reunion and more later, at the Ep 6-7, at the end of scavenger hunt.

*NOT english native speaker

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes