dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Her name is actually ‘Marion-Agnes!!!’ that old lady at the retirment home !
and she was the housekeeper and she will reveal the dark secrets Of Lynette’s family. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1423990
Or maybe not… We’ll see ;)
My good man, you have fallen into a trap set by DPC. Agnes will tell you about Stephen or Partick.:unsure:

Who might know something about Neil and Lynette is that old codger. But he's going to die. The old woman there in front of him keeps screaming AL.(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
But DPC actually opens with the Lynette review, the real main story. It's about the family. :unsure:

It kind of sounds like the mafia.:cool:
DPC also says follow your heart, well my heart happens to be in agreement with my dick and balls and wants B&R pussy not dead mom drama. Bro, that entire subplot is as cringe as it gets. First, being forced into the perspective of your dead mother is some serious Norman Bates mindfuckery. Then you have her in various stages of undress and pov kissing the camera (you). Add to that your dad being a peeping tom pervert (it's only ok when I do it :giggle: ) on your mother! And top it off with the fact that we are crawling ever closer to the Neil/Lynette consummation, which DPC seems quite eager to show us, as our good friend Antonio Montana likes to point out. The only saving grace of the whole thing is that there aren't any choices or free roam (yet). You can just fast forward through it thank goodness.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't understand the first one, but I certainly understand the second. :BootyTime:
meh, I deleted it it wasn't a good comment. I found some Lynette instead, for you :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-09-26 23-31-21-47.png
BeingADIK 2021-09-26 23-30-51-06.png
BeingADIK 2021-09-26 23-32-37-51.png
I quickly re- watched these scenes, it is far from being long or terrible,it wasn't even as sexually explicit as I remembered:ROFLMAO:.-
so far it is pretty harmless. I assume the preview we got, was Neil and Lynette meeting for the first time or something. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
meh, I deleted it it wasn't a good comment. I found some Lynette instead, for you :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1424095
View attachment 1424098
View attachment 1424099
I quickly re- watched these scenes, it is far from being long or terrible,it wasn't even as sexually explicit as I remembered:ROFLMAO:.-
so far it is pretty harmless. I assume the preview we got, was Neil and Lynette meeting for the first time or something. :unsure:
I get the feeling DPC was trying to appeal to the wincest crowd and believed this stuff with Lynette would be popular. The same way he believed Madame would be popular. Not every idea is a hit though.
I see why you like Lynette, she has Josy body...and a similar face. Without a butt shot I can't really make final judgement. If DPC keeps the flashbacks short and without choices and free roam, then I can stomach it (barely) but I can clearly see he is depicting her in a sexual manner and that usually means only one thing..

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I get the feeling DPC was trying to appeal to the wincest crowd and believed this stuff with Lynette would be popular. The same way he believed Madame would be popular. Not every idea is a hit though.
I see why you like Lynette, she has Josy body...and a similar face. Without a butt shot I can't really make final judgement. If DPC keeps the flashbacks short and without choices and free roam, then I can stomach it (barely) but I can clearly see he is depicting her in a sexual manner and that usually means only one thing..
To be fair, Madame IS popular, she won the "pussy-licking" Patreon poll after all :BootyTime:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Fuck, I found the perfect response, to Kellermann, I tried to be funny and all, but All I should have done is just looked at my screenshots, it was in front of me all this time :FacePalm:.
Hey Kellermann forget everything I said before (y) .:ROFLMAO:
This is my response :ROFLMAO::KEK:
BeingADIK 2021-09-07 18-01-37-29.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe instead that the diary was put there just to generate endless hypotheses, like the letter about Lynette before. a pastime for the players.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I believe instead that the diary was put there just to generate endless hypotheses, like the letter about Lynette before. a pastime for the players.
Or it means that the pull of cash might overwhelm the fine upstanding moral character of DPC...wtf am I saying.......? Of course if there is sufficient draw, you can never rule out things, even if the most ardent supporter of DPC says he will never include incest in his novels.... I mean who would ever think of giving a no win scenario killing off a love interest... no one would ever be that much of a prick... damnit there I go again... DPC ALREADY DID THAT.....
Who knows. I think Lynette got plastic surgery and will be boinking the MC or may have already!
Jill is FUTA and our Aunt!
Chad is Gay with Troy!
Jade is the secret ending Love Interest-I wish!!!
Bella murdered James and has his mummified body in the Room!
Peace

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
I am way too late to the party, but it doesn't take too long to realize why this is the highest rated game here. They storyline is INSANELY well crafted. The characters feel a lot more alive than most other VN's out there. The renders are out of this world. Just no words.
I am at chapter 4, and if I had one thing to say to the dev, it's fuck you (the good kind). I want to protect Maya so bad, I want to make Josy happy at the same time. I want sage to have a real relationship. I also don't want Bella to suffer. I am guilt tripping so hard right now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am way too late to the party, but it doesn't take too long to realize why this is the highest rated game here. They storyline is INSANELY well crafted. The characters feel a lot more alive than most other VN's out there. The renders are out of this world. Just no words.
I am at chapter 4, and if I had one thing to say to the dev, it's fuck you (the good kind). I want to protect Maya so bad, I want to make Josy happy at the same time. I want sage to have a real relationship. I also don't want Bella to suffer. I am guilt tripping so hard right now.
I agree and disagree. The story could be better. The renders are probably the best in the business, except for City of Broken Dreamers, which is being created by DPC's mentor...
Screw all of the girls except Bella! (yeah I mean carnally but then jump back to Bella ASAP!)
Bella = Love!
Peace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Or it means that the pull of cash might overwhelm the fine upstanding moral character of DPC...wtf am I saying.......? Of course if there is sufficient draw, you can never rule out things, even if the most ardent supporter of DPC says he will never include incest in his novels.... I mean who would ever think of giving a no win scenario killing off a love interest... no one would ever be that much of a prick... damnit there I go again... DPC ALREADY DID THAT.....
Who knows. I think Lynette got plastic surgery and will be boinking the MC or may have already!
Jill is FUTA and our Aunt!
Chad is Gay with Troy!
Jade is the secret ending Love Interest-I wish!!!
Bella murdered James and has his mummified body in the Room!
Peace
Dude it sounds like you might be slipping off the wagon! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes