Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just want to point out that you shouldnt expect *too* much basis in real world consequences. After all, in the very first episode, during the freshman tour, one of the faculty was struck in the face with a thrown can by one of the dumb ass jocks.
They hit Cathy :mad: if I witnessed a pretty teacher get hit like that I'd rip the dumb jock apart but that person would pretty much be expelled on the spot and probably given a disciplinary hearing if they are to be allowed back in or kicked out.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is a game where this scenes happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It`s a comedy,college boner comedy.
The dark scene after 2 episodes has been a girl doing drugs
The antagonists are - a jock,rich melon fucker and a self made,young bussines-woman
I`m thinking you guys are going way too dark and way too realistic.

Sure shit happened in AL but AL has been mostly a drama with comedy sprinkled on it.Like Leathal weapon movies are action movies with comedy sprinkled on them.BADIK is a comedy with some drama here and there,I don`t even think Maya is in real danger,even if she will start working for Quinn,(I`m thinking) as far as it will go is her running away from the toilet crying...
On the second picture that was Tybolt tooth brush.. its now in Dereks Ass. :LOL: They should show the scene where Tybolt is using this Tooth brush after derek did his thing.. :whistle: As long as he dont go any where near Jill i will never kiss her again after that scene. :LOL:

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Is Maths, English and gender studies really the only 3 subjects we'll study the next 3 years?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Last few pages (and earlier) saw a fair amount of discussion about legal ramifications of the HOTs running a prostitution and/or drug operation.

While it makes for a fun academic exercise, I just want to point out that you shouldnt expect *too* much basis in real world consequences. After all, in the very first episode, during the freshman tour, one of the faculty was struck in the face with a can thrown by one of the dumb ass jocks.

That dipshit should have been brought up on criminal assault charges, but instead it had less consequences than one of the stunts from Animal House. Just need a Belushi cameo to drive it home.
Yeah, might as well say MC gets locked up for breaking and entering if you are going down that route.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Yeah, might as well say MC gets locked up for breaking and entering if you are going down that route.
And who would rat him out? And even if somebody would, it's not an offense you would be locked up for. MC going to the HOT house or Prep house is trespassing only.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes