Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Anything but that, please like it's been said she is a Li and that would be going down the dreaded NTR route (n)
If that happens then its still the mc faults he could have prevented it, if made the right choices during those conversation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He should have taken better care of his maggots sister. Like Derek put it.. :whistle:

Reactions: Mormont

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hahahaha that Maya's money thing is indeed fucked-up.

Mr Melon Fucker don't know who trespassed. And the theft of the moose head is on Derek only.

IDK if I'm giving DPC too much credit, but "the tone of the game" was quite... fluid in Acting Lessons to say the least.
I completely forgot about that moose head. Something that minor could be significant down the line, like where is Derek gonna keep that? Since its gonna be a dead giveaway he broke into the prep house, he could get into serious shit with rich influential kids. And the photos we took on Tybalt's bed could also have an impact on the person who was posing on it.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Anything but that, please like it's been said she is a Li and that would be going down the dreaded NTR route (n)
well, but only if you choose her as a LI. did someone yell NTR when Liam and Rena hooked up?
in my og game i'm on a dik path so knowing i can't get Maya i'm interested to see her transformed by Quinn. anything that isn't forced i'm ok with that.

And I assure you special boyz and special girls are offended by Derek,by making fun of gender studies,by prostitution,by violence and so on and even more special boyz are terrified of a bad girl with a tattoo on her face doing drugs,terrified.
are we certain it's a tattoo? i could swear i've seen pictures where she's without makeup and she doesn't have it. :unsure:

Mr Melon Fucker don't know who trespassed. And the theft of the moose head is on Derek only.
you really gonna do Derek dirty like that? damn man, cold blooded :confused:

IDK if I'm giving DPC too much credit, but "the tone of the game" was quite... fluid in Acting Lessons to say the least.
you're right, it's not the tone but i cannot find the word i'm looking for. it's about treating things lightly or realistically. in AL there was nothing that was treated lightly and all of sudden it was a huge plot point. i expect that to remain consistent in every story.

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
This is a game where this scenes happen:

It`s a comedy,college boner comedy.
The dark scene after 2 episodes has been a girl doing drugs
The antagonists are - a jock,rich melon fucker and a self made,young bussines-woman
I`m thinking you guys are going way too dark and way too realistic.

Sure shit happened in AL but AL has been mostly a drama with comedy sprinkled on it.Like Leathal weapon movies are action movies with comedy sprinkled on them.BADIK is a comedy with some drama here and there,I don`t even think Maya is in real danger,even if she will start working for Quinn,(I`m thinking) as far as it will go is her running away from the toilet crying...
exactly my thoughts, just because his previous game ended with a tragedy doesn't mean all his games are gonna be about murdering and killing. it'd kinda make his games repeatable, predictable and boring. i don't think someone like DPC would make an amateur or stupid mistake like that.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well, but only if you choose her as a LI. did someone yell NTR when Liam and Rena hooked up?
in my og game i'm on a dik path so knowing i can't get Maya i'm interested to see her transformed by Quinn. anything that isn't forced i'm ok with that.
Yes but we don't see them do anything so that didn't bother me as much, I'm more concerned with a Li hooking up with a random guy or in this case becoming a whore for other guys (n)

Does any LI fucking anyone else but the MC during a 10-15 episode game automatically mean NTR?
I don't want to see any guys fucking the Li apart from the MC it's just not my thing hell I don't even want to see Chad and Sage but that looks more doubtful anyway.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Agree as Long as it’s within players choice to avoid the alternative quinn route of maya should be there.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
played the game again today after it was first released, what a game, DPC created this characters so perfect and so real, emotions are so well done, sadness, crying, laughing, mean, angry... just wow (y)

My hopes for the game:
save Maya and Derek from any terible situations that may come :)
in the end propose to Maya and ask Derek to be my best man :LOL: this guy is awesome(y)

marry Maya and have a baby with her :love:

the end

:LOL:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Unless Quinn changes Maya i dont think she will fit in with that group ?? Hell remember when mc won that cumpetition
sorry to the 2 or 3 Sarah fans out there, but she's a nobody. :devilish:

i can see Maya getting along with the rest no probs.

Out of curiosity, why do you place all your theory into a spoiler? Just say it out loud
he might be super confident about them being true so, future spoilers? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody is talking about the fact than DPC organizes his game with chapter now. In general, chapter means "one big thing happen of the story". Chapter 1 will got the 4 first episodes. So Chapter 1 = Intro + Hell Week. Something will maybe happened to the end of the hell week. And it's only the first chapter. Maybe he will go for 3-4 chapters. That means a lot of big things happening to the story. This game will be really great :D. That also means, 1.5 chapter by year if there's still 4 episodes by chapter and like 3-4 chapters
Nobodies talking about it because it was a rumour nobody has a source for.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yes but we don't see them do anything so that didn't bother me as much, I'm more concerned with a Li hooking up with a random guy or in this case becoming a whore for other guys (n)

I don't want to see any guys fucking the Li apart from the MC it's just not my thing hell I don't even want to see Chad and Sage but that looks more doubtful anyway.
I don’t want to visually see guys fucking li. I don’t mind that chad and sage have, though i’d Assume she’s not currently given the cheating. If there’s a route that she goes back to it so be it as long as there is one where she doesn’t.

don’t mind seeing visually maya being a paid for whore for the Mc, anymore than Camilla, rhiona etc. wouldn’t want to see other guys while there are other guys.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
To those that did not play this game yet, and i made some remark about the different path. like the chick or dik path.
Oh its fine. Literally everyone talks about theories and uploads screenshots from the game without using spoilers. Besides, why would someone who hasn't played be lurking in the comments reading something they won't comprehend yet.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I mean... you do realise Riona has like 2 or 3 fans too right? :devilish:

fair enough, i'm not against it myself but seeing it's a popular sentiment here i'd suffice with seeing Maya as a HOT walking smugly down the halls with Quinn, Riona and Sage: transformation complete :love:

Last edited:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Nobodies talking about it because it was a rumour nobody has a source for.
I eventually will split the game into chapters.
Your old saves will look a bit weird the first time you play, because the size of the thumbnails has been reduced. All you have to do is load and save your game again to fix that.

Even though Episode 3 will be very big, in terms of the binary size (approximately 3.8-4.0 GB), I will still include Episode 4, in the so called Chapter 1, before splitting the game into a second chapter.
It was said by DPC in a status update.

Reactions: Nobody44773

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Exactly. I didn't touch Rena when I realised where that path was going.

Not getting Maya at DIK is currently not determined, though likely. To get the full fingering scene you have to be anything but the extremes on either side. I am a Big DIK on a path split in two, one with the aim on Josy, and the other on Maya. So far I think I it's best keeping Sage as an ally and not risk anything with her.

are we certain it's a tattoo? i could swear i've seen pictures where she's without makeup and she doesn't have it. :unsure:
I've remember seeing her without the arrows too. It's makeup.

you really gonna do Derek dirty like that? damn man, cold blooded :confused:
That remains to be seen. I don't feel like sacrificing him yet, but I honestly find him quite annoying, so we'll see how it goes.

you're right, it's not the tone but i cannot find the word i'm looking for. it's about treating things lightly or realistically. in AL there was nothing that was treated lightly and all of sudden it was a huge plot point. i expect that to remain consistent in every story.
Spirit?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes