Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We don't have a lot of informations on Jill. For all we know she's being a good girl to repent herself from being a massive slut in the past, which led to abortion, the biggest mistake of her life.

Omg, what did I just say... Vade retro satanas
Since your a Sage fan all I can do is pity you. But all I’ll say is, even if that’s true then helping Maya would be a way of repenting. So either way Maya will be helped.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You forgot the warning already?

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-747#post-2174072

I think you are fooling yourselves with "DPC won't do this or that." It's wishful thinking, I'm quite certain that he will put us all on an emotional roller coaster. After all, are DMD, Melody, or Lancaster Boarding House on Steam? No, because they don't have DPC writing them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-747#post-2174104

Things like the warning or the style of doing things,based on one other tittle are external factors.The comedy plus some drama here and there has been consistent through ep1 and 2,it`s not enough to put ambigous warning to get a pass on going off the rails at certain point in the story.
Would Maya getting close to Quinn or more specificly to the glory hole create some tension and drama?Yes.Even without her going through with it.
Would learning about something bad happening to Jill parents made the player sad?Probably
Or bella losing her husband and not really being able to move on...
Josy making advances and than informing me about being in a relationship was enough to give me a lil wtf moment
The point is,you don`t have to have a rape or a gang bang or suicide or OD to create said emotional rollercoaster,especially if that would be inconsistent with the rest of the story.

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
I Never like forced starting MC feelings in these games.
Neither do i consider her the hottest. Sage is red hot.
i said one of, also i like how secretive she is about her life, makes it seem like there is a lot more to her that DPC hasn’t showed us

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Well I, for one, like Josy (Maya is still my number one of course :love:); I think people are judging her a bit too quickly without having the full picture, maybe her boyfriend is a terrible person that treats her like shit and maybe she has good reasons for not leaving him (he could be violent, who knows?) yet or she could be just a slut like many believes but it's still too early to say.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes