Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

fair enough, i'm not against it myself but seeing it's a popular sentiment here i'd suffice with seeing Maya as a HOT walking smugly down the halls with Quinn, Riona and Sage: transformation complete :love:
10 out of 10 for using the best house gif :D

And oh no not poor sweet innocent Maya being in with Quinn's crew wouldn't suit her I'd rather she became friends with Jill who would be a good influence on her

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I don't want to see any guys fucking the Li apart from the MC it's just not my thing hell I don't even want to see Chad and Sage but that looks more doubtful anyway.
Regarding Maya, you likely won't see it. Quinn says "Maya did what she had to do", and you don't know who she blew/fucked, or if it even happened in the first place.

sorry to the 2 or 3 Sarah fans out there, but she's a nobody. :devilish:
More Sarah fans around than Riona fans, who are you and........... well yeah... :mad:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
She's refering to the dry humping with the MC no ?
No I'm speculating about the future when Maya might be in that booth taking someone's dick in her mouth.

Wait, I just got a brilliantly horrible idea. What if the MC tells Derek about the "food", and Derek tries to check it out. Meanwhile it's Maya's turn to go, and unknowingly she blows off her brother. Lmao that would be golden. That will of course not happen, because there will be no incest in DPC's games.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
are we certain it's a tattoo? i could swear i've seen pictures where she's without makeup and she doesn't have it. :unsure:

you're right, it's not the tone but i cannot find the word i'm looking for. it's about treating things lightly or realistically. in AL there was nothing that was treated lightly and all of sudden it was a huge plot point. i expect that to remain consistent in every story.
Holy shiet your eye!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well,tone is correct or a genre,you can do a comedic-horror but the threat has to be well...comedic like Evil Dead for example.If you gonna suddenly,out of nowhere,introduce Michal Myers character(and treat that character 100% seriously) in a light-hearted comedy,it`s gonna fell off af.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We don't have a lot of informations on Jill. For all we know she's being a good girl to repent herself from being a massive slut in the past, which led to abortion, the biggest mistake of her life.

Omg, what did I just say... Vade retro satanas
:ROFLMAO: I hope you are braced for whenever the Jill fans appear :p but your right we don't have much to go on with her apart from her being a nice person that seems to like to help people she doesn't even know. perhaps Maya will open up to her more than the MC and Jill will take pity on her and help her out

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
:ROFLMAO: I hope you are braced for whenever the Jill fans appear :p but your right we don't have much to go on with her apart from her being a nice person that seems to like to help people she doesn't even know. perhaps Maya will open up to her more than the MC and Jill will take pity on her and help her out
She never says she is a nice person, understanding maybe ?? :LOL: when mc called bella a cheetah.. Ok now we are the mean once..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Firstly, Bella never said anything about Jill having bad experiences in the past. All she said was "I know guys like you, you're only after one thing". Bella seems to be talking from her own experience, not speaking for Jill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Secondly, we haven't even made Bella smile yet. I feel like your infusing a bit of fantasy into your theories.
Man your thread got burried under all the other posts and your absolutly right it was bella who speaking out of her own personal experience i just figured she was just protecting Jill of past experience that is why she was like this with mc. But still it is very bad that the only chance mc has with Jill if Bella likes him.. This is so wrong on terms.. what if mc figures later he do not like bella and but he likes jill then this will not work since now you will always have to deal with bella no matter what..

And since Jill and bella are best buddies this can just ruin everything.. Lucky for me i play the dik route so any chance i had with jill is 0

Secondly, we haven't even made Bella smile yet. I feel like your infusing a bit of fantasy into your theories.
Actually she did smile on 2 occasion 1 was during that drunk ride and second one was when she dropped you off at campus after spending the night at her place it was during the conversation about woman issues. if you looked closely she was actually smiling maybe suttle but still a smile non the less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
You are right I won't see it because it won't happen, Quinn will say anything to mess around with the MC because she knows he cares about her.
Well,tone is correct or a genre,you can do a comedic-horror but the threat has to be well...comedic like Evil Dead for example.If you gonna suddenly,out of nowhere,introduce Michal Myers character(and treat that character 100% seriously) in a light-hearted comedy,it`s gonna fell off af.
You forgot the warning already?

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-747#post-2174072

I think you are fooling yourselves with "DPC won't do this or that." It's wishful thinking, I'm quite certain that he will put us all on an emotional roller coaster. After all, are DMD, Melody, or Lancaster Boarding House on Steam? No, because they don't have DPC writing them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-747#post-2174072

I think you are fooling yourselves with "DPC won't do this or that." It's wishful thinking, I'm quite certain that he will put us all on an emotional roller coaster. After all, are DMD, Melody, or Lancaster Boarding House on Steam? No, because they don't have DPC writing them.
Acting Lessons is going on steam though make of that what you will...

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

There will be some hard stuff happening but before DPC revealed the title of this beauty, he said that nothing AL level will happen in this game, so I am quite relaxed about this game. I mean, we got tazed at the Chapter 1 but later it was revealed it wasn't actually that bad. Dude has a talent for plot twists, that's for sure

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes