smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
why does josy get no love around here??? i know the boyfriend thing is fucked up but i find her to be one of the hottest characters
I agree that she is one of the hottest and beautiful as well, to me the problem is not that she have a boyfriend, Sage has one too and Bella is married (Bella is my favorite) ,but you see the problem is her atittude she is more willing to cheat than to leave that relationship, the girl kiss you and them tell she has a BF, the girl says she feel bad about what she is doing and 5 min later is inviting you to stay and have sex, and she is pretty much ok with cheating as long she finds her other half in the process, Bella stoped herself and felled ashamed after, Sage was manipulating the MC to get what she wanted and later in the guitar lesson she thinks ( if its ok to chad do it so its for me ,not exactly her words but its something like that) so she is also at least having second thoughts, so the problem with Josy is her attitude, and that she seems to don't give a fuck about her BF and still refuse to leave him, she might do the same thing with the MC...

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I agree that she is one of the hottest and beautiful as well, to me the problem is not that she have a boyfriend, Sage has one too and Bella is married (Bella is my favorite) ,but you see the problem is her atittude she is more willing to cheat than to leave that relationship, the girl kiss you and them tell she has a BF, the girl says she feel bad about what she is doing and 5 min later is inviting you to stay and have sex, and she is pretty much ok with cheating as long she finds her other half in the process, Bella stoped herself and felled ashamed after, Sage was manipulating the MC to get what she wanted and later in the guitar lesson she thinks ( if its ok to chad do it so its for me ,not exactly her words but its something like that) so she is also at least having second thoughts, so the problem with Josy is her attitude, and that she seems to don't give a fuck about her BF and still refuse to leave him, she might do the same thing with the MC...
Mormont I really hope pictures aren’t enough to sway you, and let’s hope this quote sways you away.

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
we dont know how her boyfriend treats her and who he is... relationships are hard and maybe some pairs are together because there is no one else ... and in both situations with josy they drink alc ... everyone does with drinking some things we wont do without ... so dont judge josy cause she fell in love with the mc ... we need 2 persons for body exchange :p... sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont I really hope pictures aren’t enough to sway you, and let’s hope this quote sways you away.
You better not leave Jade for the worst of the main girls.
Don't worry I wasn't being serious :p Jade is enough women for me I would never leave her for someone that could possibly cheat on us

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
we dont know how her boyfriend treats her and who he is... relationships are hard and maybe some pairs are together because there is no one else ... and in both situations with josy they drink alc ... everyone does with drinking some things we wont do without ... so dont judge josy cause she fell in love with the mc ... we need 2 persons for body exchange :p... sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:
View attachment 352502
200311.png

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 352502
We agree that she doesn't seem to have a very healthy relationship with her boyfriend right ? So if she's in love with the MC, she might as well ditch her boyfriend.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes