Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'm the only one , that i don't like so much the Cosplay Wp that DrPink post this morning in his Patron page ?

With all respect for Dev work , this time i find all renders not so nice and especially for the Bella character , it was difficult for me to recognize her ;moreover in the renders where they are together , the pictures give me the impressions to me of not nice setting , as if the two characters were there by chance .
Was it only my personal taste about all this ? Which your opinion is ?

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, but how come there isn't a single black girl?
Well, there is an Asian girl. But I think this tag could also mean one relationship that could be broken by MC.

Why she must be one of the most beautiful girls in this game??? why????? that's why i am angry, Vir i hope you are not suggesting her BF is some random Jamal...... jesus this shit get worst by the minute
It's not random but it's J.

Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
She barely took half the MC dick in her mouth, this "Jamal" guys aren't supposed to be big? if she was taking BBC them the MC shouldn't be a big deal for her right?

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I'm the only one , that i don't like so much the Cosplay Wp that DrPink post this morning in his Patron page ?

With all respect for Dev work , this time i find all renders not so nice and especially fort the Bella character , it was difficult for me to recognize her ;moreover in the renders where they are together , the pictures give me the impressions to me of not nice setting , as if the two characters were there by chance .
Yeah, I was disappointed too. I only recognized Bella thanks to her glorious booty. Seems tome he rushed a little doing it..

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We agree that she doesn't seem to have a very healthy relationship with her boyfriend right ? So if she's in love with the MC, she might as well ditch her boyfriend.
Maybe she can`t for some unknown reason?

Yeah, but how come there isn't a single black girl?
say what you want about the latina thing but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And..? What’s wrong with her personality? You’ll probably reply with the same “no content = no personality” bullshit.
It`s non existant.It`s not about lack of content but lack of personality.She`s a blank slate.10% of the reason for her popularity is that people project their perfect woman on her and the other 90% is her face.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

With all respect for Dev work , this time i find all renders not so nice and especially fort the Bella character , it was difficult for me to recognize her ;moreover in the renders where they are together , the pictures give me the impressions to me of not nice setting , as if the two characters were there by chance .
Honestly if I didn't know that she was Bella I wouldn't have recongnized her.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
wasn’t josy a virgin until she slept w MC?
Idk because we saw in the dialogue, her thoughts, and they were like “It’s finally happening” or something like that meaning she’s been wishing for this for a while, whilst being in a relationship. There was no dialogue like “I’m about to lose it to MC” or something like that. So most likely she wasn’t a virgin.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

They were OK-ish but I didn't find them as nice as some of the previous WPs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes