Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
which she will probably do
Yeah but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. She should’ve already done it by now especially while inviting the MC over with half the intention of having sex. There probably is a reason she hasn’t broken up yet, and if the reason isn’t good enough then idk what to say about Josy anymore.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. She should’ve already done it by now especially while inviting the MC over with half the intention of having sex. There probably is a reason she hasn’t broken up yet, and if the reason isn’t good enough then idk what to say about Josy anymore.
To me it looks like she's considering her options. She has the MC on a leash.

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
which is why i think that the next chance they have of seeing each other is when it’ll happen.

Reactions: TheFinder

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm the only one , that i don't like so much the Cosplay Wp that DrPink post this morning in his Patron page ?

With all respect for Dev work , this time i find all renders not so nice and especially for the Bella character , it was difficult for me to recognize her ;moreover in the renders where they are together , the pictures give me the impressions to me of not nice setting , as if the two characters were there by chance .
Was it only my personal taste about all this ? Which your opinion is ?
My heart was screaming in pain after seeing Bella's (?) render; at least Maya was recognizable.
Also, but this is just my personal opinion, from all the themes, games, comics and whatnot he choose Overwatch?!
Our suggestions were way better than freaking Overwatch. (n)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My heart was screaming in pain after seeing Bella's (?) render; at least Maya was recognizable.
Also, but this is just my personal opinion, from all the themes, games, comics and whatnot he choose Overwatch?!
Our suggestions were way better than freaking Overwatch. (n)
Yeah he should have gone with something more iconic
Lara Croft or Wonder Woman for Bella
And
SuperGirl or Spider gwen or Samus or Nova for Maya

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
unless is Sandra, she is the only chocolate that i am alergic :LOL:
i remember reading from DPC that he finds it hard to find any good models for black girls. idk nothing about that
Sandra has a good model they could have used her she is cute and nice but can be a pain in the ass and is out of her league against Haley but yeah good looking girl with the puppy dog eyes :p

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
i also didn't like Bella cosplay..., she was weird but... that overwatch character name is Widowmaker right? so bella husband is dead? can we confirm that is canon now? :ROFLMAO: is bella going to kill the MC with that huge ass?? death by snu snu?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i also didn't like Bella cosplay..., she was weird but... that overwatch character name is Widowmaker right? so bella husband is dead? can we confirm that is canon now? :ROFLMAO: is bella going to kill the MC with that huge ass?? death by snu snu?
And the Maya character is Mercy, which has a phrase that says "Take two, and call me in the morning", which means that Maya restaurant cumslut is confirmed too.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anna or Elsa from Frozen would have been easy to know that she was Bella and hilarious at the same time.
My personal judgment was not about the freedom of the developer to chose which kind of Cosplay ( but you can imagine a Emma Frost/ Bella ? ) , that for me it's always sacred.
I was reflecting just about the " low quality " of the pictures and of the setting ... Nobody is perfect , sometimes also an author can make some errors ( and i repeat with all my respect for DrPink )

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
I do not claim it to be truth, but my guess Josy boyfriend not a "boy"
like was said above she never said she have boyfriend, even in call with MC when you ask you about him she is like hidding something

i admit its pretty cruel from DPC keep us in the dark in her relationship situation, but dont judge her before we know all (like someone already call her worst girl/slut etc)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And I say to that: boo hoo. Jesus Christ, that boyfriend is probably some microdick cuck loser. He has to be if Josy is eagerly kissing us on that bench. Who cares?
Wasn't eagerly though was it.

She kinda said "no, I can't" then pulled away.

She's also a bit of a cheating ho, won't be long until she's bouncing on Chad's chode while the MC gets wedgied again.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I am not gonna lie, if Josy actually have a GF i will find that shit hot, she could have told that ages ago, this might be the redemption she needs, Josy-" Mc i.... have a GF not a BF", MC-"Damn Josy!!! why didn't you told me this sooner? call her now, lets have a 3some girl!!"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes