name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Aren't you offended because Quinn isn't a main LI? I am because Jade isn't.
I am!More than anyone has ever been about anything,ever

"If you can't do jail, this game is not for you."

How about you name88 ? Remember that jails are gender-separated, so Quinn will be in another facility.
She`ll bribe the guards with inmates to come see me :giggle:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I fired up the game and went through the discussion with Sage when they are training.

Sage: All HOTs are sister. We don't turn against each other.
MC: The way Quinn treats your pledges doesn't seem like sisterhood to me.
Sage: Oh, come on! It's just a bit of hazing.
Sage: I mean, you don't have to like it... but it's a one-time thing you endure before you're one of the gang.

Did we all miss this earlier? So Sage knows, and you whore only once. :unsure:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm expecting him to remaster the game when it's finished to include Quinn as a LI. Like those people that are remastering Big Brother to make it better.
El-oh-el if you think DPC is gonna burden himself with more unnecessary work just to suit your wants.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I fired up the game and went through the discussion with Sage when they are training.

Sage: All HOTs are sister. We don't turn against each other.
MC: The way Quinn treats your pledges doesn't seem like sisterhood to me.
Sage: Oh, come on! It's just a bit of hazing.
Sage: I mean, you don't have to like it... but it's a one-time thing you endure before you're one of the gang.

Did we all miss this earlier? So Sage knows, and you whore only once. :unsure:
Sage knows more about what's going on I think she just turns a blind eye away to most of it remember it didn't happen if she wasn't there :p in her case it all gets swept under the carpet. And at the minute she won't care all she cares about is the stuff with Chad to be bothering about what Quinn does.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Yeah, might as well say MC gets locked up for breaking and entering if you are going down that route.
or Maya finally confronting MC for stealing the money she leaves in her room every day. "do you think i'm stupid? i'm right here while you take it":ROFLMAO:

And who would rat him out?
any of the HOTS or the rich melon fucker could rat him out.

And even if somebody would, it's not an offense you would be locked up for. MC going to the HOT house or Prep house is trespassing only.
not really because in both cases he stole something so it's burglary and he can be locked up.

but again, none of that matters since the tone of the game wouldn't allow it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sage knows more about what's going on I think she just turns a blind eye away to most of it remember it didn't happen if she wasn't there :p in her case it all gets swept under the carpet. And at the minute she won't care all she cares about is the stuff with Chad to be bothering about what Quinn does.
I think Sage knows allot more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
We'll see. Probably when 0.3 comes out this prostitution thing will be old news and the focus is on completely new fucked-up things. Maybe only the decision on prostitution is that if we let Maya whore.

But it was nice to divert from the usual hymen and best girl conversation for a while.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
or Maya finally confronting MC for stealing the money she leaves in her room every day. "do you think i'm stupid? i'm right here while you take it":ROFLMAO:

any of the HOTS or the rich melon fucker could rat him out.

not really because in both cases he stole something so it's burglary and he can be locked up.

but again, none of that matters since the tone of the game wouldn't allow it.
Hahahaha that Maya's money thing is indeed fucked-up.

Mr Melon Fucker don't know who trespassed. And the theft of the moose head is on Derek only.

IDK if I'm giving DPC too much credit, but "the tone of the game" was quite... fluid in Acting Lessons to say the least.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes