Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I downloaded it from steamunlocked. It said it goes up to episode 7, but it was just up to episode 4. I actually have no idea if its the steam or patreon version. Where can I look it up?
Never heard of Steam Unlocked, but my guess is that it's the Steam version of the game. You'll either need to replay the game or, as I said, wait until season 2 gets released. Episode 8 is likely to be available here in another 4 to 6 weeks. Episode 8 is also the final episode of season 2, so DPC will release it on Steam probably 4 weeks or so later. How long it will take for it to appear on a site like Steam Unlocked, I couldn't say.

Nov 12, 2020
Looks like Bella's sister makes an appearance in that game. You can see the death stare family resemblance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean Alexandra Daddario? ;)

Bella and her do have similar features :sneaky:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I found this "definitive timeline" on reddit up until Episode 7 and it's pretty interesting to see BaDIK from this perspective. idk if this is 100% accurate or not tho

"The Definitive* Being A DIK Timeline 1.0

(or: Why Episode 8 won’t end with the Halloween party and the game probably won’t continue past a semester or perhaps two)

Day 1 (Thursday): Talked to Josy in minimart break room, drove her home. Got B&R acceptance letter.

Day 2 (Friday): MC quits job, asks Josy for date.

Day 3 (Saturday): Martial arts training with Neil, date with Josy.

Day 5 (Monday): First day at college. Orientation and character meet & greets. Call with Josy.

Day 6 (Tuesday): Sage enlists MC to spy on Chad. Lunch with Maya. Leaves dorm room, meets DIKs, rooms with Maya.

Day 7 (Wednesday): MC gets guitar etc. back from Sage. Invitation to Quinn’s restaurant. Movie night with Maya.

Day 8 (Thursday): Woken up with Maya [END OF EP 1] Cumpetition ends in Jock raid.

Day 9 (Friday): Breaking into prep mansion for DIK initiation. DIK party with body shots. Night in with Maya/makeout with Sage/sex with Sarah.

Day 10 (Saturday): Visit home. Date with Josy.

Day 11 (Sunday): Return to campus. Spying in Chad and meeting Sage. Drunk ‘date’ with Bella, sleepover at Bella’s.

Day 12 (Monday): Breakfast at Bella’s. Sage’s 1st guitar lesson. Find Jill in auditorium. Start of Hell Week [END OF EP 2] Start of HOT scavenger hunt. Attacked by Chad. Sleepover at Jill’s.

Day 13 (Tuesday): Meeting the counsellor. Chad kicked from Jocks. Gay Guard Catcher. Lunch with Bella. March of the Rejects. 2nd guitar lesson with Sage. DIK Strip club visit.

Day 14 (Wednesday): Josy accepted to B&R. Library date with Jill. Gave underwear to Mona & Camilla. Jock prank. (Handjob from Jade). Breaking into Prep mansion to meet Jill. Make out with Bella. Offering to help Maya with scavenger list. Josy arrives at B&R, falling-out with Maya and Josy [END OF EP 3].

Day 15 (Thursday): Breakfast at Bella’s/HOT’s/Derek’s. Josy meets Jill. Swimming with Bella/HOT Mansion/going to strip club with Derek, Rusty and Tommy. HOT movie night.

Day 16 (Friday): Tennis date with Jill. Cathy Cluck Party. Making up with Josy and Maya. (Hooking up with Jade).

Day 17 (Saturday): Sexy car wash. DIK evaluation. [END OF EP 4] MC and Derek join the DIKs. Prep party crashing. DIK mansion trashed. Meeting with Cathy at Bella’s.

Day 18 (Sunday): Breakfast and yoga with Bella & Jill. 3rd guitar lesson with Sage. Hangout with Maya & Josy. [END OF EP 5] Begin repairing DIK mansion. Tybald blackmails Jill**.

Day 19 (Monday): Dusty meets with Cathy. Quinn is robbed. Chad breaks up with Sage.

Day 20 (Tuesday): Lunch with Maya & Josy/Sage & Quinn. Jill’s piano practice. Cleaning the DIK library/MC’s room with Bella/Maya & Josy.

Day 21 (Wednesday): Study date with Jill, Maya & Josy. D&G session. Senior home job for DIKs. Finishing Josy & Maya’s scavenger list.

Day 22 (Thursday): MC’s birthday. Returns home. Josy & Maya hand list to Aribeth.

Day 23 (Friday): Hangout with Jill/Sage. Pub with Tommy. HOT initiation. [END OF EP 6] Maya’s dad visits room.

Day 24 (Saturday): Dumpster arrives for DIK mansion. Josy moves in with HOTs.

Day 25 (Sunday): Maya has family dinner.

Day 26 (Monday): Sparring with Sage.

Day 27 - Day 29*** (Tuesday - Thursday): Library date with Maya. Jill & Tybald’s 1st date. 2nd senior home job. Hangout with Josy/Maya/Quinn.

Day 30 (Friday): Hot party.

Day 31 (Saturday): Tennis date with Jill & Tybald. Hangout at Bella’s. Night visit at Jill’s.

Day 32 (Sunday): Neil delivers furniture for DIK mansion.

Day 33 (Monday): Breakfast with DIKs. Running with Jill. Tybald’s presentation. Gym membership with Josy. Sage meets Maya [END OF EP 7].

\ Not actually definitive!*

\* Not sure if the latter 2 items happened in Ep 5 or 6, due to crapping note taking*

\** There is a clear time skip between monday and friday, with a number of events taking place without a specific mention of the day.*

---

The initial reason for me to make this timeline was to chart how far we were in the school year by the end of episode 7 and whether there was any validity in the theories that EP 8 would end with the Halloween party. Considering we're only about 4 weeks in and are thus probably in either late September or the first week of October at this point, I find it difficult to imagine EP 8 to cover much of a month to get to Halloween.

On a more serious note, I enjoyed making this timeline and am looking to expand upon it if people were interrested. I was also pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to chart out, DPC is clearly using an agenda or timeline of his own to plan the game out and make events fit within a week"

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Considering we're only about 4 weeks in and are thus probably in either late September or the first week of October at this point, I find it difficult to imagine EP 8 to cover much of a month to get to Halloween.
I don't really see it as all that unlikely, considering according to your timeline, ep7 covered 13 days. Thats half a month right there. Now that we're out of the Hell Week/Scavenger Hunt mode from the first 6 episodes, DPC isn't really beholden to sticking to a day-by-day progression. Skip some days again, and covering a month is easy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I found this "definitive timeline" on reddit up until Episode 7 and it's pretty interesting to see BaDIK from this perspective. idk if this is 100% accurate or not tho

(or: Why Episode 8 won’t end with the Halloween party and the game probably won’t continue past a semester or perhaps two)

Day 1 (Thursday): Talked to Josy in minimart break room, drove her home. Got B&R acceptance letter.

Day 5 (Monday): First day at college. Orientation and character meet & greets. Call with Josy.

Day 6 (Tuesday): Sage enlists MC to spy on Chad. Lunch with Maya. Leaves dorm room, meets DIKs, rooms with Maya.

Day 7 (Wednesday): MC gets guitar etc. back from Sage. Invitation to Quinn’s restaurant. Movie night with Maya.

Day 8 (Thursday): Woken up with Maya [END OF EP 1] Cumpetition ends in Jock raid.

Day 9 (Friday): Breaking into prep mansion for DIK initiation. DIK party with body shots. Night in with Maya/makeout with Sage/sex with Sarah.

Day 11 (Sunday): Return to campus. Spying in Chad and meeting Sage. Drunk ‘date’ with Bella, sleepover at Bella’s.

Day 12 (Monday): Breakfast at Bella’s. Sage’s 1st guitar lesson. Find Jill in auditorium. Start of Hell Week [END OF EP 2] Start of HOT scavenger hunt. Attacked by Chad. Sleepover at Jill’s.

Day 13 (Tuesday): Meeting the counsellor. Chad kicked from Jocks. Gay Guard Catcher. Lunch with Bella. March of the Rejects. 2nd guitar lesson with Sage. DIK Strip club visit.

Day 14 (Wednesday): Josy accepted to B&R. Library date with Jill. Gave underwear to Mona & Camilla. Jock prank. (Handjob from Jade). Breaking into Prep mansion to meet Jill. Make out with Bella. Offering to help Maya with scavenger list. Josy arrives at B&R, falling-out with Maya and Josy [END OF EP 3].

Day 15 (Thursday): Breakfast at Bella’s/HOT’s/Derek’s. Josy meets Jill. Swimming with Bella/HOT Mansion/going to strip club with Derek, Rusty and Tommy. HOT movie night.

Day 16 (Friday): Tennis date with Jill. Cathy Cluck Party. Making up with Josy and Maya. (Hooking up with Jade).

Day 17 (Saturday): Sexy car wash. DIK evaluation. [END OF EP 4] MC and Derek join the DIKs. Prep party crashing. DIK mansion trashed. Meeting with Cathy at Bella’s.

Day 18 (Sunday): Breakfast and yoga with Bella & Jill. 3rd guitar lesson with Sage. Hangout with Maya & Josy. [END OF EP 5] Begin repairing DIK mansion. Tybald blackmails Jill**.

Day 19 (Monday): Dusty meets with Cathy. Quinn is robbed. Chad breaks up with Sage.

Day 20 (Tuesday): Lunch with Maya & Josy/Sage & Quinn. Jill’s piano practice. Cleaning the DIK library/MC’s room with Bella/Maya & Josy.

Day 21 (Wednesday): Study date with Jill, Maya & Josy. D&G session. Senior home job for DIKs. Finishing Josy & Maya’s scavenger list.

Day 22 (Thursday): MC’s birthday. Returns home. Josy & Maya hand list to Aribeth.

Day 23 (Friday): Hangout with Jill/Sage. Pub with Tommy. HOT initiation. [END OF EP 6] Maya’s dad visits room.

Day 27 - Day 29*** (Tuesday - Thursday): Library date with Maya. Jill & Tybald’s 1st date. 2nd senior home job. Hangout with Josy/Maya/Quinn.

Day 31 (Saturday): Tennis date with Jill & Tybald. Hangout at Bella’s. Night visit at Jill’s.

Day 33 (Monday): Breakfast with DIKs. Running with Jill. Tybald’s presentation. Gym membership with Josy. Sage meets Maya [END OF EP 7].

\* Not sure if the latter 2 items happened in Ep 5 or 6, due to crapping note taking*

\** There is a clear time skip between monday and friday, with a number of events taking place without a specific mention of the day.*

---

The initial reason for me to make this timeline was to chart how far we were in the school year by the end of episode 7 and whether there was any validity in the theories that EP 8 would end with the Halloween party. Considering we're only about 4 weeks in and are thus probably in either late September or the first week of October at this point, I find it difficult to imagine EP 8 to cover much of a month to get to Halloween.

On a more serious note, I enjoyed making this timeline and am looking to expand upon it if people were interrested. I was also pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to chart out, DPC is clearly using an agenda or timeline of his own to plan the game out and make events fit within a week"
in the seventh chapter there is an unidentified time jump which could be a few weeks or even a month, but otherwise it seems quite reliable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If we are going for Jill look-alikes, then I'd say this gal on Twitter is closer.

Here is her Twitter page:
I think she looks more like Troy in the dream:eek::eek::eek:

always86

Mar 19, 2020

---

Well, episode 7 covers 10 days. We know episode 8 is going to include mid terms, which you’d tend to expect around the end of October. If the game started on September 15th, 33 days later could be October 18th. Another 10 days (same as Chapter 7) gets us to the 28th.

I don’t think this is beyond the realm of possibilit, and we know he has posed a massive free roam event with 60 characters

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Well, episode 7 covers 10 days. We know episode 8 is going to include mid terms, which you’d tend to expect around the end of October. If the game started on September 15th, 33 days later could be October 18th. Another 10 days (same as Chapter 7) gets us to the 28th.

I don’t think this is beyond the realm of possibilit, and we know he has posed a massive free roam event with 60 characters
Indeed if that massive free roam event that DPC has hinted at is NOT the Halloween party, then what is it? I can't imagine he's going to want to do a huge free roam in episode 8 only to turn around and do another one (or maybe an even bigger one) in episode 9. That party seems the ideal way to wrap up episode 8/season 2, along with whatever plot-related cliffhangers DPC has in store for us. Our arguments about the quality of the BaDIK story aside, in my view DPC has a pretty good sense of narrative flow. As such, I fully expect that the Halloween party will be the centerpiece of the episode.

LGreen188

Jul 25, 2019
Disagree. There are a lot of good ones nowadays. The Deluca Family, Chasing Sunsets, Summer's Gone, Now and Then, A Mothere's Love, A.o.A, Bad Memories, Become a Rock Star, City of Broken Dreamers, Callisto, Glimpses of the Past, Halfway House, Hillside, Intertwined, Leap of Faith, Life Happened, Midlife Crisis, Pale Carnations, Powers that Be, Price of Power, Ripples, Tales from the Unending Void, The Intoxicating Flavor, WVM and Life with Mary.
Thanks ill have a look at all those thanks! I wont compare them to Being a DIK greatness but something to kill the time between updates

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
I always enjoy this game and i repeat it many times and every time i try to understand something new, but i find myself having many questions without answers

In the episode 6 there is a girl who appeared only once seconds
Then i stood for a while and focused on her and found that she looks very much like the girl in the previous DPC game
She's the nurse as far as i remember if i'm not mistaken and everyone knows that the ending with her or her events was not happy

Being a DIK.png

But here in this game she is very similar to Sage
I'm not saying it's her sister because she didn't mention anything about her family
All of her talk was about her feelings when she was sad and so on

I just wanted to make sure that this girl really looks like the nurse in the previous game
Or am i just imagining things from playing too much?

I know that the appearance of that girl so far does not mean anything and perhaps a coincidence
But for the DPC, there is nothing by coincidence, even if it is seconds. I also try to remember that the events of that girl, i mean the nurse in the previous game, were not many, they hardly appeared, but in the end a lot of things are revealed about her

What made me talk about that girl is that the DPC made her dress well and make her better than any main girl in the game

And finally, like everyone else, I can't wait to play Episode 8, especially after the last preview

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Everyone has their own tastes, but I have frequently been surprised at what titles get high ratings on this site, and even occasionally surprised when I love something that few others seem to appreciate. I happen to value some level of realism in my adult content. Obviously just about all porn requires some suspension of disbelief, but some games are just totally absurd, either because of the plot or (more commonly) because the characters behave in a way that virtually no human being would actually behave.

For what it's worth, here are a few other games not yet mentioned that I've really enjoyed, along with a brief reason why:

A Wife and Mother: no fancy plot or anything, just a very well done story of a wife and mom who finds herself struggling to resist sexual temptations from virtually everyone she meets. It's a slow burn, which can be frustrating in porn, but it's more realistic (less unrealistic, at least) this way, which for me makes it wonderfully erotic.

Good Girl Gone Bad: young college woman makes choices that make her "bad" or even stay good and get "better." Regardless of her path, she has sexual exploits along the way. It's well written, has great 2D art, and because of all the variations is eminently replayable.

Light of My Life: a single dad with two daughters struggling to deal with the loss of his wife (the daughters' mom). This is also a slow burn and some people don't like the character models, but I love the ratcheting up of the sexual tension with each encounter. The original artwork is gorgeous, even if the character models aren't traditionally beautiful.

Some of the other games already mentioned, like City of Broken Dreamers, are also good, even great, but just don't grab me as intensely.

Sep 9, 2021
Taste is subjective, I’m just saying your list of games is pretty shit compared to BaDIK.

Compared to BaDIK, all those games are lacking in something, either:
  • Poor English,
  • Lousy or non-existent music,
  • Inferior graphics,
  • Sub par characters,
  • Reduced replayability.
and so on.

The current topic for discussion is that BaDIK is the pinnacle for this genre and it’s only downhill from here. Your list doesn’t change that.

Even CoBD, possibly the best game on your list, has limited replayability, it’s pretty boring playing it all again.
Common man, I didn't know you were grammar Nazi, don't tell me even guy like you be like ... let's take a note in porn game that grammar is not perfect.:cautious:
music- COBD, did equal job regarding that issue and in graphics and animation COBD is way batter.
replay ability- There are lot of game that are repayable, I don't think this is even a argument.

I was exactly the opposite, back in late 2017 & early 2018 this site is full of mindless fapfest VN with little to no story, narrative or characterization. I didn't mind because I wasn't looking for anything but that. Then I saw Depraved Awakening and thought AVN could be something more. Then Acting Lessons appeared and it was the trigger that pulled into actually discussed stuff here instead of just asking "update when?" "how to unlock this scene?".

And finally, here comes BaDIK which for me is still the pinnacle of adult visual novel. Never it crossed my mind back then there would be something like Being A DIK on this site, Porn Visual Novel with AAA vibe. And I agree with your sentiment that BaDIK ruins 99% other VNs for me.
I would like to agree with you but there are some game story wise that are far more detailed and realist then bid, but they will never be that popular because their graphics is not that good, I f i chose to include character development, emotion and not being a daily soap with story, My real desire is far better then bid but off-course not in graphics. In sex scene only one scene in bid beats MRD that is mc and quinn at rainy night.

Sahzba_answer regarding story and character development.

So a lot of games that were listed were sub-optimal. The appeal for many of those is a different take on some particular aspect of AVN, but a lot is just the same ho-hum swill that fills the halls of this hallowed establishment. Absolutely no bad intent intended by saying that. Just a fact.

That said there are quite a few games, some were mentioned, that I think are more deserving of praise, and some were not even mentioned. WVM though.... OMG. WTF?

Timestamps. Pretty much a high bar that I do not think DPC has met on story. Renders are great for Timestamps also. Was not even mentioned. Can replay many times. Has kinks and pleasures not explored much of anywhere else... and some great characters. A better Quinn than Quinn even.
A.O.A. I think it has a lot of potential. The girls are appealing, but it is a long way from BaDIK
Heavy Five was not mentioned. It won so many awards this year it is crazy, and it is a much better, albeit very different story, with lots of replay. Notty is a genius.
Leap of Faith, fabulous story, fabulous main character which DPC certainly does NOT have in either of his stories, great wingman, which DPC is a master of. Renders are good, Animations are Good. Those are points where DPC outshines just about everyone though.
Rebirth-Far better story. Renders are good. No animations. But the story is much better.
Alexandra- again great AVN. Not quite DPC level of renders but story is better.
Become a Rockstar..... well..... I like it... not sure it reaches any of the plateaus needed... but I like it.
Sadly abandoned but still fucking great for the genre is The Gift Reloaded.
Light of my Life.... in places heavy..in others hilarious... Renders are unique and in that regard I like that, and feel like that represents some next level talent.
Sisterly Lust.......It does what that fuck ICSTOR will never do, and it does it so much better. I like the story, and IF I had hot relatives I might consider doing exactly that.. As it is, mine are old and shriveled lol.
City of Broken Dreamers is pretty awesome. Not sure I could do multiple plays tho.... Story and Renders and all are top notch.
Depraved Awakening is a great story.... good renders.

BaDIK sets a very high bar for artwork and animations. The bar for story is much lower, but at times entertaining, and as long as DPC behaves himself, it will be enough of a story to allow his artwork to carry this game to great heights, but that is what will do the lifting, because the story doesn't do it.

Peace
Fully Agree ! I know bid is a daily soap on brown dust that is why most guys click here, Including me. I know a game like a mother's love is also equal to bid in story and is greater in "love scene" not just fucking. Also acting lesson is better in story department then bid. there are quite a lot good game like : University of Problems , leap of faith, intertwined.

Last edited:

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Or he goes full gigolo for the milf population of Springfield.
I'm thinking that being introduced to Stanley who might provide a less "artistic" source of income, namely some sort of underground MMA fights as a source of income in season two.
how to do this exact steps please

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes