Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I was skimming through the Asset List posted in the Fan Art thread, and I was both distraught and relieved at the same time.

Distraught, because Sarah could have looked liked this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Relieved, because my heart probably cannot stand another competitor for 2nd Best Girl.
pfuu who would want to date that? there no hint of sexyness spice or salt she is or looks just boring... yes buying something new is fun for around 3 weeks but buying something that as been lived and as life of its own last far longer and tends to be cheaper!

Thanks. :) I do like my hardware, and one thing I'm always keen on is adequate storage. The media_clone is mirroring my original media server, which is now housed with a friend about 50 miles away. If either of us adds anything it syncs up overnight. Very convenient.

Looking at replacing my 1 + 2TB NVMe drives with a 2+4 setup, but I'm not sure yet. Had some trouble trying to back up the boot partitions last time, which is odd since the same base install has been in use since 2014 across 5 different hardware platforms, a couple OS revisions, and at least 6 different drives. (Q6600, i7-920, i7-970, i7-7700k, R9 3900X).

Sure, a smart person would finally do a clean install, but I've got everything comfortably where I like it. I do need a bigger games drive, though. F95 is eating up a lot more space than I'd ever anticipated. I'm due a shipment of two brand new 2TB WD Black 3.5 units, plus I've got a couple 2.5" 5TB drives (plan to use in the new case), and at least one 500GB SSD around here someplace. As long as people don't demand something be brand new, I might be able to help them out with some spares.

My R7 3700X box with a brand new 3080 got migrated into a Lian Li O11D Mini this week, and that's going to a new home tomorrow. A little tight with the AIO/Hybrid setup on the CPU/GPU, but it works great and looks beautiful. I could fit 3 of these things in the space my current beastly case is eating up (TT Cube X9). I'm getting old, my back won't take it anymore, I have to downsize my PC builds.

I wonder how well this hardware would work doing some of the rendering jobs like DPC does, I've never really gotten into that. Mostly just gaming and video conversion work for DVD production.
that seems very impressive but i did not understood shit of what you said! since i feel very inadequate right now and threatened on my manhood i will do the rational thing and demean you on an highly effective way, the best i know really...

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop making me look bad in front of the other kids ffs or i will give you a revenge wedgie... respect bully feelings, bullies have feelings too!

I have also played that game many times, 6 i guess and for the first 4 i did not much pay attention to Quinn. But for the 5th i really tried to follow Quinn and then i fall in love with her.
It was when we find her outside in the rain after having benn beaten, i took her to my place and then some miracle happened.
There was that scene where she start saying that she doesn't need help but end up kissing you with passion.
At that moment there was that song in the background, there was her eyes, she looked so serious and i litterally melted.
I guess i stayed for a long time on that image with the song looping, dreaming, i was lost in her eyes.
Then later in the game there is also a wonderfull scene when you go see her and you get high with her, in the end she cuddle against you and lay her head on you chest. At that moment i knew Quinn was the one for me!
All other girls seemed so simple, so uninteresting, just some nice looking girls i fucked but who failled to wake up any real feelings.
cut the crap real feelings ?? allow me to translate she gave up the ass yadda yadda yadda the song the eyes and all that crap but in the end she put her ass on the line for you and now you feel guilty for having taking advantage of that ass and therefore you reason with your own guilt into "i am really falling for her"!

its like the medieval knights taking away a girls maidenhead trope and not being brave enough to let the slag pay the price for being easy and giving it away so easily!

as Q once stated freaking whiteknights just enjoy life and stop being simps!

Man up and stop finding excuses on why you are not a horrible human being! you are and so is almost everyone else integrate your shadow and live responsibly and that living responsibly means not taking the ass instead of finding excuses for your own depravity and weakness of the flesh!

hey guys was having a really good time playing this for the first time and then PATATRA!!
an exception has occured... first english test
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\steamdl\my games\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun Sep 26 15:24:37 2021
anything you guys know about this?
i guess you should have studied harder?

Miranda and Viv, I presume...
Are they looking at Neil in that Flashback ? :unsure:
I’m actually very curious to see how they met and how their relationship blossomed…
she got drunk and Neil pounced on easy pussy only to be disgusted at himself for fucking a girl on her period only to discover she was a "good girl, from a good family!" virgin and his whiteknighte fetish captain save a ho programing kicked in and he excused his own blame by pretending to be in love with her instead of assuming it was just a drunk one night stand that went bloody (in so many diferent ways) wrong!

By Spicy I meant interesting...not her tits...:HideThePain:
i find her tits very interesting... just saying they do have a magnetic pull on my eyes!

still on page 7843 so ... ffs you guys talk too much!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can someone link me the latest on the update progress? Search bar is being very annoying

This week I finished posing all lewd animations, and that's a significant milestone!

I will still add any desired SFW (Safe for work) animations when developing the rest of the episode, but I consider the animations task to be virtually finished now.

I don't have the exact final count of animations yet, but we are talking about the 350-360 animations range for this episode.

The final animation queue is now rendering, and I have shifted my focus to other tasks.

This week, I also coded the gallery functionality, implemented all special renders and new 2D art, implemented the pack quest, wrote a bit more story, worked on the final free roam event, and posed static renders for a couple of scenes.

Next week I plan to focus on producing art and work on coding tasks that remain.

The static render count right now is 3605. I don't have an estimate for the number of renders left to pose.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
My view of things in Being a Dik

Why is the MC the "limited edition"?:geek:

Cool, isn't it? What girls are fighting for the MC. Definitely the banner girls.

Quinn: :unsure:
She more or less wants to force the MC to vote for her. Teaser, Cum Petition, Women and Drugs. Well.

Sage: :unsure:
She is giving the MC the freedom to try things first. Steve said it aptly to Josy. (A little bit of living, isn't it?)

Isabella: :unsure:
Bella wants to win the MC over by giving him what he has been missing all his life. Mother. She cooks him food, teaches the MC how to make pancakes, is there for him when he doesn't know what to do. The mother. Hahaha

Jill: :unsure:
The good Misses Royce is a lot like Isabella. She protects the MC from the evil Chad and Tybalt. But it seems to me like she lives in the Romeo and Juliet bubble. Hopefully without the ending.

Maya: :D
The good girl has a lot to worry about. The MC is her white knight. However, she has a big advantage over Quinn, Sage, Isabella and Jill. Maya is in a relationship with Josy.

Josy: :love:
The MC has a crush on her and it's mutual. Josy actually won the catfight in EP1 and EP2. But we know DPC and he makes it exciting again in EP3 and EP4.

Those are actually the facts. Now in EP4 we find Bert's formula when the MC stays with Derek. Only in the Derek route the MC has 4 girls to choose from. With the Sage route, it's still 3 girls. But one girl is definitely Sage. With the Isabella route, only Isabella or Jill remain.:unsure:

Bert's formula 1-3-2-4-3=4::geek:
1-3-2-4 is season 01. It's actually quite simple.

EP1 (Individual Routes): This could be the beginning of deciding if there will be individual routes for Josy and Maya. It turns out that Josy and the MC have a crush on each other. But Josy is in a relationship, which holds the MC back. However, he is able to explicitly hug Maya. A breakup is already apparent. The MC gets to know all the banner girls and what Isabella cheerfully explained to us in her screenshots begins. All the banner girls begin to take an interest in the MC. "Limited Edition"

EP3 (Throuple 01): The MC and Maya are bonding more and more intensely. Then Josy comes and shocks our snowflake. But Josy and Maya learn that they are both interested in the MC. This makes them a couple, the first throuple is found. Not decided yet, just found for the player.

EP2 ( Josy, Maya and Sage): In EP1 Maya asks the MC if he prefers to go to a party or have a glass of wine with friends at home. In EP2, Josy asks the MC if he would rather drink wine or beer on a date. The two questions go together. Wine represents Royce. He definitely drinks wine on a date with Josy MC. Josy prefers Jill. But my MC wanted beer. The MC and Maya drink beer before making out. The MC also warned Maya about Quinn in EP2. Beer is Sage. EP2 is Josy, Maya and Sage decision. A little Bella still, but as I wrote, Isabella is a singles route.

EP4 (Josy, Maya and Jill): EP4 decides if there will be a romantic threesome of Josy, Maya and the MC. Obviously. But the MC has his date with Jill in EP4. Will she be romantically involved with the couple? I think there is a bomb hidden in her. A romance for all 4 is unlikely. But if we look at it now on the level of friendship between Josy, Maya and MC, it looks better.

Let's get to 3=4 of Bert's formula:
Josy and Maya should be seen as a LI in the romantic Throuple. Throuple, Jill, Sage= 3. On the singles routes, Josy and Maya are considered separate LI's. Josy, Maya, Jill, Sage= 4. Ergo, 3=4.

You're probably wondering what's going on? I think the MC can have sex with Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage without the risk of losing his favorite LI. In EP7, Sage and Jill change their strategy. Both choose Josy's hairstyle in the presence of the MC. Not the color, just the style. They bet on it, so that they come with it into a Throuple with Josy and the MC. Stupid only, that there is Maya. Sage recognizes first that the MC wants Josy and Maya. But that does not stop a Sage. Sage changes her strategy again. She helps Maya because she is the way to the heart of the MC. Because Sage helps Maya, the 3 will show their appreciation and let Sage join in. Why this? Sage is only in college for one more year. Maybe the four of them will have a movie night in the MC's room. He has a big TV and a couch now. There's a big bed in the next room. I'm curious about this "Walk of Shame".

So then the MC has Josy, Maya and Sage. How does then get to Jill. Isabella realizes in EP7 that she misjudged Sage. The MC helps Jill and Isabella against Tybalt. But the crucial thing is that Jill learns that Sage has a good soul. Also, Jill sacrifices herself for the MC. Josy and Maya will be grateful. When they both need their private time, the MC is allowed to take a walk with Jill and Sage. I am curious about this "Walk of Shame".

But the MC first has to dodge some stumbling traps in EP7. The first four have been known since EP2 and just need to be tied into the context of EP7.

The fight against Dawe and the three jocks. :devilish:

Dawe:
Sage doesn't like Dawe, so the Jocks should be removed from the party in EP7. That sow always pisses in the pool. Hahaha.:coffee:

Anthony Big A::poop:
A= Ashley, Arieth.
Don't ask Ashley about the strawberry daiquiri. Big A is standing next to it. He already hit on Ashley where she was mad at Derek. The MC should not tell Big A what Josy likes to drink. But the MC should reunite Ashley and Derek. Why.

Big A= Big Anal with Dawe. I'll call it ass beer. And Arieth will be happy too because Big A dumped her for Ashley.

John::devilish:
John without hn = Jo, Jo with sy = Josy. Who turns on Josy in EP7? John. I know someone here in this thread who is punching John in the face right now.

Jimmy::sick:
Jimmy has a Poisonous Absinthe hand on his chest. Absinthe=Lily and Heather. Don't fuck Lily. It's fun, but it could have nasty consequences in EP8. Heather is a bitch. Don't give her the stuff. But by the MC telling Heather that Jimmy sleeps on her bed, their relationship gets better. Just don't tell Tommy. The MC can always play ignorant.

Now we've already debunked two out of three "#SisterslnCrime" from HOT's party. Now what about Melanie. The MC has to go into the room a second time to get rid of Chad uand Alex. Sarah and Melanie are left behind. There are two traps. If the MC talks to Melanie, she could tell Alex and Chad that the MC hit on her while they were out of the room. Not good. The second trap is from Melanie mean and Sarah wants to tickle the MC's balls a little. You see the key. Take it only when Alex and Chad are out of the room and Melanie is talking to Sarah, Who took the key. Maybe it was Alex and Chad. But the key is hiding something else. At the party, Sarah's not wearing any panties. What if the key also opens car doors? From Ep5 we know that Sarah once hid a used condom in Melanie's closet. Or was it the other way around?

Riona and Camila could also be a trap. The MC can definitely only make one happy through a drink. So I'm keeping my hands off both of them, as well as Becky. The MC also besides by removing the jocks sets up the new impossible task for hell week. As Jacob said. He is a legend. :cool:

I hope that was all the traps from EP7 HOT's party. :rolleyes:
You wouldn't happen to be a schizophrenic would you?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Based on all these negative reactions, I'd say you guys are overthinking it. At the end of the day, an AVN is all about the visuals and the erotic potential of the scenarios, whether the MC is male or female. Certainly when I play a male MC AVN, I can sort of imagine myself as the MC. It's more immersive. With a female MC what I enjoy is watching her get into sexy situations. Both are quite satisfying, albeit in different ways. If you guys have never tried a female MC game, all I can say is try one of those titles I've recommended and see what you think.
:(the story of my life

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
My view of things in Being a Dik

Why is the MC the "limited edition"?:geek:

Cool, isn't it? What girls are fighting for the MC. Definitely the banner girls.

Quinn: :unsure:
She more or less wants to force the MC to vote for her. Teaser, Cum Petition, Women and Drugs. Well.

Sage: :unsure:
She is giving the MC the freedom to try things first. Steve said it aptly to Josy. (A little bit of living, isn't it?)

Isabella: :unsure:
Bella wants to win the MC over by giving him what he has been missing all his life. Mother. She cooks him food, teaches the MC how to make pancakes, is there for him when he doesn't know what to do. The mother. Hahaha

Jill: :unsure:
The good Misses Royce is a lot like Isabella. She protects the MC from the evil Chad and Tybalt. But it seems to me like she lives in the Romeo and Juliet bubble. Hopefully without the ending.

Maya: :D
The good girl has a lot to worry about. The MC is her white knight. However, she has a big advantage over Quinn, Sage, Isabella and Jill. Maya is in a relationship with Josy.

Josy: :love:
The MC has a crush on her and it's mutual. Josy actually won the catfight in EP1 and EP2. But we know DPC and he makes it exciting again in EP3 and EP4.

Those are actually the facts. Now in EP4 we find Bert's formula when the MC stays with Derek. Only in the Derek route the MC has 4 girls to choose from. With the Sage route, it's still 3 girls. But one girl is definitely Sage. With the Isabella route, only Isabella or Jill remain.:unsure:

Bert's formula 1-3-2-4-3=4::geek:
1-3-2-4 is season 01. It's actually quite simple.

EP1 (Individual Routes): This could be the beginning of deciding if there will be individual routes for Josy and Maya. It turns out that Josy and the MC have a crush on each other. But Josy is in a relationship, which holds the MC back. However, he is able to explicitly hug Maya. A breakup is already apparent. The MC gets to know all the banner girls and what Isabella cheerfully explained to us in her screenshots begins. All the banner girls begin to take an interest in the MC. "Limited Edition"

EP3 (Throuple 01): The MC and Maya are bonding more and more intensely. Then Josy comes and shocks our snowflake. But Josy and Maya learn that they are both interested in the MC. This makes them a couple, the first throuple is found. Not decided yet, just found for the player.

EP2 ( Josy, Maya and Sage): In EP1 Maya asks the MC if he prefers to go to a party or have a glass of wine with friends at home. In EP2, Josy asks the MC if he would rather drink wine or beer on a date. The two questions go together. Wine represents Royce. He definitely drinks wine on a date with Josy MC. Josy prefers Jill. But my MC wanted beer. The MC and Maya drink beer before making out. The MC also warned Maya about Quinn in EP2. Beer is Sage. EP2 is Josy, Maya and Sage decision. A little Bella still, but as I wrote, Isabella is a singles route.

EP4 (Josy, Maya and Jill): EP4 decides if there will be a romantic threesome of Josy, Maya and the MC. Obviously. But the MC has his date with Jill in EP4. Will she be romantically involved with the couple? I think there is a bomb hidden in her. A romance for all 4 is unlikely. But if we look at it now on the level of friendship between Josy, Maya and MC, it looks better.

Let's get to 3=4 of Bert's formula:
Josy and Maya should be seen as a LI in the romantic Throuple. Throuple, Jill, Sage= 3. On the singles routes, Josy and Maya are considered separate LI's. Josy, Maya, Jill, Sage= 4. Ergo, 3=4.

You're probably wondering what's going on? I think the MC can have sex with Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage without the risk of losing his favorite LI. In EP7, Sage and Jill change their strategy. Both choose Josy's hairstyle in the presence of the MC. Not the color, just the style. They bet on it, so that they come with it into a Throuple with Josy and the MC. Stupid only, that there is Maya. Sage recognizes first that the MC wants Josy and Maya. But that does not stop a Sage. Sage changes her strategy again. She helps Maya because she is the way to the heart of the MC. Because Sage helps Maya, the 3 will show their appreciation and let Sage join in. Why this? Sage is only in college for one more year. Maybe the four of them will have a movie night in the MC's room. He has a big TV and a couch now. There's a big bed in the next room. I'm curious about this "Walk of Shame".

So then the MC has Josy, Maya and Sage. How does then get to Jill. Isabella realizes in EP7 that she misjudged Sage. The MC helps Jill and Isabella against Tybalt. But the crucial thing is that Jill learns that Sage has a good soul. Also, Jill sacrifices herself for the MC. Josy and Maya will be grateful. When they both need their private time, the MC is allowed to take a walk with Jill and Sage. I am curious about this "Walk of Shame".

But the MC first has to dodge some stumbling traps in EP7. The first four have been known since EP2 and just need to be tied into the context of EP7.

The fight against Dawe and the three jocks. :devilish:

Dawe:
Sage doesn't like Dawe, so the Jocks should be removed from the party in EP7. That sow always pisses in the pool. Hahaha.:coffee:

Anthony Big A::poop:
A= Ashley, Arieth.
Don't ask Ashley about the strawberry daiquiri. Big A is standing next to it. He already hit on Ashley where she was mad at Derek. The MC should not tell Big A what Josy likes to drink. But the MC should reunite Ashley and Derek. Why.

Big A= Big Anal with Dawe. I'll call it ass beer. And Arieth will be happy too because Big A dumped her for Ashley.

John::devilish:
John without hn = Jo, Jo with sy = Josy. Who turns on Josy in EP7? John. I know someone here in this thread who is punching John in the face right now.

Jimmy::sick:
Jimmy has a Poisonous Absinthe hand on his chest. Absinthe=Lily and Heather. Don't fuck Lily. It's fun, but it could have nasty consequences in EP8. Heather is a bitch. Don't give her the stuff. But by the MC telling Heather that Jimmy sleeps on her bed, their relationship gets better. Just don't tell Tommy. The MC can always play ignorant.

Now we've already debunked two out of three "#SisterslnCrime" from HOT's party. Now what about Melanie. The MC has to go into the room a second time to get rid of Chad uand Alex. Sarah and Melanie are left behind. There are two traps. If the MC talks to Melanie, she could tell Alex and Chad that the MC hit on her while they were out of the room. Not good. The second trap is from Melanie mean and Sarah wants to tickle the MC's balls a little. You see the key. Take it only when Alex and Chad are out of the room and Melanie is talking to Sarah, Who took the key. Maybe it was Alex and Chad. But the key is hiding something else. At the party, Sarah's not wearing any panties. What if the key also opens car doors? From Ep5 we know that Sarah once hid a used condom in Melanie's closet. Or was it the other way around?

Riona and Camila could also be a trap. The MC can definitely only make one happy through a drink. So I'm keeping my hands off both of them, as well as Becky. The MC also besides by removing the jocks sets up the new impossible task for hell week. As Jacob said. He is a legend. :cool:

I hope that was all the traps from EP7 HOT's party. :rolleyes:
Ok...
Wait...
That was damn impressive...
I comment in relatively small and relatively positive ways these days on BaDIK but have been known to go the other way.
I comment much more details on Rebirth, and am involved with those authors in editing to fix grammar and such, but also on the story crafting/theorycrafting.
In that regard, I have to give absolute props here. You have done an analysis that I believe contains invaluable information. It made me look at things in a new light. It also told me that you should be writing the story for BaDIK because I do not think DPC is intelligent enough to actually put the thought in that you have. I think he is falling into his story.. Somehow you have made sense of his stuff and have a coherent path through it, and to push it forward.
Bravo! Sincerely. Bravo!
Peace

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I'm spending entirely too much time lurking around in Quinn's room while I wait for episode 8. Anyway it's reminded me that I always thought this was a surprising choice of painting for the girl who has a thing for skulls to have on her wall. It takes up a sizeable chunk of screen real estate so I have to believe it was a deliberate choice from DPC. True colors indeed...

Q room.png

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I'm spending entirely too much time lurking around in Quinn's room while I wait for episode 8. Anyway it's reminded me that I always thought this was a surprising choice of painting for the girl who has a thing for skulls to have on her wall. It takes up a sizeable chunk of screen real estate so I have to believe it was a deliberate choice from DPC. True colors indeed...

View attachment 1426768
I don't think we ever got a good look of that wall in previous episodes. Was that painting always there? :unsure:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I don't think we ever got a good look of that wall in previous episodes. Was that painting always there? :unsure:
I think you're right, that's the first look at that wall we've had. Most of the previous angles are looking towards the bed. I find it interesting that someone would only really see that wall if they were invited into her room.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I think you're right, that's the first look at that wall we've had. Most of the previous angles are looking towards the bed. I find it interesting that someone would only really see that wall if they were invited into her room.
Had to double check it myself or I'd lose my sleep over it otherwise.

q.jpg

Check the reflection in the mirror. Doesn't look like there was a wall back then. Supposedly some flower field wallpaper or something?

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
1 Jade
2 Josy
3 Melanie and Sarah.
4 Quinn
5 Sage
After completing the game 2 times these are the girls who do the most craziness in sex, they need an exorcise, they are walking sexual nuclear reactors:oops::oops::oops::love:.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2406 and xinkala
Nov 12, 2020
1 Jade
2 Josy
3 Melanie and Sarah.
4 Quinn
5 Sage
After completing the game 2 times these are the girls who do the most craziness in sex, they need an exorcise, they are walking sexual nuclear reactors:oops::oops::oops::love:.
Waiting for episode 8 so that Bella can prove she belongs at the top of this list :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes