felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He gets it if you sleep with her to fulfill the teacher challenge on the challenge board. You see a screen-cap from the footage just before he looks at Maya's student loan info. I specifically checked by letting Derek take the hit in the second go-around (no screen-cap).
Mona's scolarship not Maya's

Last edited:
Reactions: Awry90 and Balu83

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
He gets it if you sleep with her to fulfill the teacher challenge on the challenge board. You see a screen-cap from the footage just before he looks at Maya's student loan info. I specifically checked by letting Derek take the hit in the second go-around (no screen-cap).
That's Burke checking Mona's files.

ep6_mj_dorm22.jpg ep6_mj_dorm24b.jpg ep6_mj_dorm24c.jpg ep6_mj_dorm24d.jpg

Maya's dad (Patrick ) is the smiling gentleman :

ep7_mj_dorm31.jpg

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
CoBD's music is just haunting Blade Runner-esque music that only sets a pseudo-sad tone throughout the game (except the sex scenes get funky). BaDIK's music placement is another level altogether, it heightens just about every scene.

There isn't another game here that I can play a second time that I can sit through everything again. BaDIK is the only exception for me.

Same.
COBD is the kind of game u would buy once its complete , cause its kind of torture to wait for bite size chunks of a suspense-thriller every six months ,
Badik brings backs the nostalgia of being a fresher in college or the fictional bang heaven every pubescent teen wants to be in , every one loves living the fantasy over and over again so its always gonna be no 1

but I recently found a potential masterpiece - Artemis
best 2nd place holder in my book

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
COBD is the kind of game u would buy once its complete , cause its kind of torture to wait for bite size chunks of a suspense-thriller every six months ,
Badik brings backs the nostalgia of being a fresher in college or the fictional bang heaven every pubescent teen wants to be in , every one loves living the fantasy over and over again so its always gonna be no 1

but I recently found a potential masterpiece - Artemis
best 2nd place holder in my book
Yeah i only play COBD when the whole season is complete. 1 hour of content for 5 or 6 months of work isn't good enough imo, if its a full time dev. COBD also gets boring here and there and takes me out of it. 2nd place for me is Pale Carnations. Its a honey select game so some people might not like it but its really good.

qq363387683

Jul 6, 2021
Just being curious , what's the connection between sage and the college management? Why chad think she can get him back to the frat? Any theories? Could she be the one in the third unseen photoframe in Jade house?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Where is the hero? :(
i am here! but i am broke so you better ask for a scoundrel who can afford it!
Yeah, people have speculated before that she's their daughter.
so Warscared and godkingxerxes are now just combined into people?
when Lynette´s family ends up being discovered as being on the ropes financially will people forgot i was the 1st to theorized it ?

or that the MC and Jacob family go back generations since Lynette´s family comes from a plantation owner family? thats one hell of a discussion to have! so... sorry about my great grandfather having bought your great grand mother there cousin... it could be worst... she could have been bought by a Royce!

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
so @Warscared and @godkingxerxes are now just combined into people?
I wasn't keeping a list. Too much of a pain in the ass. But rest assured, start posting multi-paragraph theses every day like a certain someone and you'll have a way of sticking in the memory....

Edit: Ok, ok, so I haven't been loitering here for 3 years. Sue me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: `Ray`

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I wasn't keeping a list. Too much of a pain in the ass. But rest assured, start posting multi-paragraph theses every day like a certain someone and you'll have a way of sticking in the memory....
MMMMMM Dalli learned from him how to write walls of text... don't try to wake up the beast!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes