Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
can you tell me what game is this ?
1st is halfway house
2nd is becoming a rock star
3rd is no clue chasing sunsets? probably one of the few i never played but yatchs and shit
4th city of broken dreamers
5th is the delucca family

and the shitty honorable mention is wvm all great fapping materials

on their way to becoming good stories! well some of them... ok maybe 1 or 2 have a decent argument and script

my favorite is halfway house... do not judge me, kink shaming is wrong!
probably the one with the most potential is delucca but ... mistakes where made not in the story...but

drak for fuck sake, try to play the game without mod on.
Now that makes sense ....i thought for sure that he lost it.
hey take it easy on the dude! last night he did a walk of shame and the girl he left the house off was the one feeling the shame so... give the dude some slack!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
can you tell me what game is this ?
which one? it's 6 different games from the post shazba replied to
2021-09-29_20-46.png

1st is halfway house
3rd is no clue chasing sunsets? probably one of the few i never played but yatchs and shit

on their way to becoming good stories! well some of them... ok maybe 1 or 2 have a decent argument and script
first one is AOA

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Wow i stopped playing this game After update 5. Thought I will play after the game finish but last update came like 5 months ago. Dev is taking way longer.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
1st is halfway house

my favorite is halfway house... do not judge me, kink shaming is wrong!
probably the one with the most potential is delucca but ... mistakes where made not in the story...but

hey take it easy on the dude! last night he did a walk of shame and the girl he left the house off was the one feeling the shame so... give the dude some slack!
I'm with you, Warscared. I think "Halfway House" is actually all right. Seems there hasn't been an update forever, though.

Reactions: Warscared

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
i had assumed it was the bathroom scene in halfway house when the milf is almost raped and the MC is beaten up badly! i do not recall that from AOA academy! gotta go check if there´s a new update then!

FFS i almost fall for the trap of dalli_x

dude Berts formula was a mini game to get some of the special renders in the initial release you used the formula to pull the drawers in the right order and you got the special renders!

i mean i do enjoy a good mathematical formula and i would be re missive if i do not admit i lost quite some time adding */-+ to get that final number as a theoretical exercise but even then its just some random code that was left from a failed idea! call it a vestigial tail of the game development!
Buddy. That Bert's formula for finding the magazine is in Bert's drawer, I wrote months ago. It's also in the official guide. No big deal. :rolleyes:

But what is a big deal so that the magazine you find there is the only one that is complete. On all the others you only see 2 women.:rolleyes:

Only on the Derek route in EP4 there are 4 women in the magazine and in the game.(y)

Reactions: Warscared

Rovo

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys,

Hope you can help me continuing this awesome game.
I just started chapter 7, Maya met her dad and I talk to Josy in my room, after the question from Josy the game crashed.
Tried it several times, downloaded a copy from a different server.
I don't get an error message or something. It closes the game. Hope someone can help me!

Huge thx! Rob

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys,

Hope you can help me continuing this awesome game.
I just started chapter 7, Maya met her dad and I talk to Josy in my room, after the question from Josy the game crashed.
Tried it several times, downloaded a copy from a different server.
I don't get an error message or something. It closes the game. Hope someone can help me!

Huge thx! Rob
I'll help you if you pay DPC $40 and give us Nicole's preview

PD use the scrappy mod

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes