bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys!

So ahead of the next release coming in the two following months at most, I decided to restart a new playthrough (AGAIN!). Unfortunately, it turns out I had problems a few months back and lost almost all my folders and files on my pc. This being said, I wanted to download the game again, but mega is saying that damn message about too much space used bla bla bla. So I decided to give a try to the "split" nopy files. Download worked like a charm (as usual with nopy), but now, when I want to extract the files, winrar is giving me a shit ton of errors (something about headers or something).

Do you guys know if it's normal? Do I need to extract all three split .zip at the same time in a previously created folder or every .zip should be extracted separately?

Thanks in advance!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Highly unlikely. Maybe if you are lucky you'll get your first real date and kiss her at the end of it.
We already got to kiss Jill after our first back in Episode 4; you can even kiss her twice if you go CHICK. Admittedly, things have stalled since then, but that's because of the #$%@# blackmail subplot.

If we're lucky, that subplot will finally die its richly deserved death in Episode 8 and Jill's path can get back on track. That still may not lead directly to sex, but it would at least advance her character rather than reduce her to a pitiable moron.

Hey,

I know its the last thing you want to answer and probably daily base lots of people ask it but I dont really have time to go back reading hundreds of posts looking for the update.

Yeah so my question would be : How is this next update going ? Did PinkCake shared in last few weeks any news how is it going?

Thank you in advance !
Probably November, though that's just an educated guess. DPC releases updates on Friday so you can dig up last week's update or wait a couple more days for the new one, but we probably won't have a reliable estimate until DPC announces beta testing has begun.

Sadly no hero today....
Alas, to paraphrase Exosquad, the only heroes I knew are dead. :cry:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
idk what some sort of psychological effect this is, but honestly I don't mind not seeing new previews when we're more or less one month away from new episode :KEK:

Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have studied the mother and father question of Josy, Maya, Derek and Mc a little more intensively. The result is an interesting theory and DPC is a joker. Hahaha

In EP6, the mother finding is completed. Derek's list tells us that. Jade is menopausal, menopause, infertility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lynette is alive. The note we, meaning the MC, reads says his mother doesn't work here. If not here then where? But given that she works, that actually means she's alive.

But before I continue with the fathers and mothers, I should explain the colors and how DPC might use them. Pictures in general have 3 basic colors (RGB) red, green, blue. All other colors are created from these colors. When you compare the colors, they can also show relationships. See screenshot.

But there is also RGBA. A is the alpha level of an image, with which you can determine the intensity of an image. I mean, whether the whole image or parts of it are visible, invisible or transparent. The alpha plane has only two colors. Black and white. Why did I write that. DPC could give us clues with black and white. All people who are dressed completely in black are zombies. Sounds really weird now. But what are zombies. Living dead or believed dead. There is a saying. Dead believed live longer.

How I come up with that is simple. Lynette. In EP5 there is this grieving woman dressed all in black. In EP7, in a conversation between Neil and Luis, we learn that Luis' mother/wife is dressing him. At the party, Derek's clothes are hanging on the closet. Who hung them there? I think it was his mother. Jade. The explanation is below. The clothes from the MC are in a closet. This closet is in a room with a moon globe (Lana) and striking red sheets. What is Lynette's favorite color? Red. The clothes fit the MC quite well. Who laid them out for the MC? We only know that Josy and the MC are not married yet. That leaves only the mom. The clothes for the MC are completely black. The MC is now a living person believed dead, just like his mother who is one floor down. Do you recognize the analogy? The MC has believed his whole life so far that his mother (zombie) is dead. I hear thoughts. Rich's grandma has died. There are two people wearing black at the party. Sage asks the MC if anyone else has died that you should know about. How would he know? He assumes his mother is dead. But he himself wears mourning clothes that his mother hung for in the closet.

How cool is that? DPC I got you. But DPC is cunning. Derek 'wants to fuck the mother, one or the other sister of the MC. Yes sisters. It is possible. Neil such also not fall in love with daughter of new hotel owner. But he does, because Neil will love his daughter. For the one sister of the MC there is no name yet, but a screenshot. She is also dressed in black. The other sister is Elena. What? This is so awesome from DPC. It has everything to do with the numbers 12 and 21 on the vodka bottle Derek has in EP7. For real now!!! Hahahaha.

These numbers represent children, twins, mothers and fathers. We find all of that in EP7. And it's coming in hard as nails. In EP4 review of Josy, Maya and Derek we learn from Josy that she would also like to have a brother like Derek. He could be her half-brother. Dalli is spinning her wheels. No he isn't. Then Maya would be Josy's half-sister. No she isn't, even though Derek is Maya's twin brother. Remember the applesauce in EP1. Let's do a little biology.

This explains the numbers.
12 = A male with identical twin sisters. The genetic material is then very similar.
21 = Two males one female. Fraternal twins can be from different fathers.

Imagine the following scenario. A woman, I will call her Jade, fucks two guys (1=fat teacher and 2=brown-haired teacher, he has similarity with Derek) at the same time or within 24 hours. There are fraternal twins (Maya and Derek). These twins have the same mother, but different fathers, namely 1 and 2. Now 2 fucks another woman, who then gives birth to Josy. As a result it would come out that Maya is from 1 and Jade. Derek is from 2 and Jade. Josy is from 2 and Lana. Josy could be half sister to Derek and still have sex with Maya because it would not be incest. Now this relates to Pete, Patrick, Neil. EP1 applesauce on aisle 9 at the summer job.

What's nice about all this is the MC can have a nice family at the end. Identical twins with different genders are possible.

• Wow
Reactions: akki37 and `Ray`

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I have studied the mother and father question of Josy, Maya, Derek and Mc a little more intensively. The result is an interesting theory and DPC is a joker. Hahaha

In EP6, the mother finding is completed. Derek's list tells us that. Jade is menopausal, menopause, infertility.

Lynette is alive. The note we, meaning the MC, reads says his mother doesn't work here. If not here then where? But given that she works, that actually means she's alive.

But before I continue with the fathers and mothers, I should explain the colors and how DPC might use them. Pictures in general have 3 basic colors (RGB) red, green, blue. All other colors are created from these colors. When you compare the colors, they can also show relationships. See screenshot.

But there is also RGBA. A is the alpha level of an image, with which you can determine the intensity of an image. I mean, whether the whole image or parts of it are visible, invisible or transparent. The alpha plane has only two colors. Black and white. Why did I write that. DPC could give us clues with black and white. All people who are dressed completely in black are zombies. Sounds really weird now. But what are zombies. Living dead or believed dead. There is a saying. Dead believed live longer.

How I come up with that is simple. Lynette. In EP5 there is this grieving woman dressed all in black. In EP7, in a conversation between Neil and Luis, we learn that Luis' mother/wife is dressing him. At the party, Derek's clothes are hanging on the closet. Who hung them there? I think it was his mother. Jade. The explanation is below. The clothes from the MC are in a closet. This closet is in a room with a moon globe (Lana) and striking red sheets. What is Lynette's favorite color? Red. The clothes fit the MC quite well. Who laid them out for the MC? We only know that Josy and the MC are not married yet. That leaves only the mom. The clothes for the MC are completely black. The MC is now a living person believed dead, just like his mother who is one floor down. Do you recognize the analogy? The MC has believed his whole life so far that his mother (zombie) is dead. I hear thoughts. Rich's grandma has died. There are two people wearing black at the party. Sage asks the MC if anyone else has died that you should know about. How would he know? He assumes his mother is dead. But he himself wears mourning clothes that his mother hung for in the closet.

How cool is that? DPC I got you. But DPC is cunning. Derek 'wants to fuck the mother, one or the other sister of the MC. Yes sisters. It is possible. Neil such also not fall in love with daughter of new hotel owner. But he does, because Neil will love his daughter. For the one sister of the MC there is no name yet, but a screenshot. She is also dressed in black. The other sister is Elena. What? This is so awesome from DPC. It has everything to do with the numbers 12 and 21 on the vodka bottle Derek has in EP7. For real now!!! Hahahaha.

These numbers represent children, twins, mothers and fathers. We find all of that in EP7. And it's coming in hard as nails. In EP4 review of Josy, Maya and Derek we learn from Josy that she would also like to have a brother like Derek. He could be her half-brother. Dalli is spinning her wheels. No he isn't. Then Maya would be Josy's half-sister. No she isn't, even though Derek is Maya's twin brother. Remember the applesauce in EP1. Let's do a little biology.

12 = A male with identical twin sisters. The genetic material is then very similar.

Imagine the following scenario. A woman, I will call her Jade, fucks two guys (1=fat teacher and 2=brown-haired teacher, he has similarity with Derek) at the same time or within 24 hours. There are fraternal twins (Maya and Derek). These twins have the same mother, but different fathers, namely 1 and 2. Now 2 fucks another woman, who then gives birth to Josy. As a result it would come out that Maya is from 1 and Jade. Derek is from 2 and Jade. Josy is from 2 and Lana. Josy could be half sister to Derek and still have sex with Maya because it would not be incest. Now this relates to Pete, Patrick, Neil. EP1 applesauce on aisle 9 at the summer job.

What's nice about all this is the MC can have a nice family at the end. Identical twins with different genders are possible.

What?

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Screenshot 2021-09-30 095354.png
What the fuck? What's there to enjoy?
What's next? Rusty getting shot by Tybalt for making a move on Jill, while DPC: "Enjoy the ending to chapter 9!"

Jokes aside though, baDIK has surpassed all my expectations. The story is so well written, it could be adapted into a film. This chapter sealed the deal. I am going to pledge on patreon. I mean, DPC needs the funds for Maya's tuition, right?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1428765
What the fuck? What's there to enjoy?
What's next? Rusty getting shot by Tybalt for making a move on Jill, while DPC: "Enjoy the ending to chapter 9!"

Jokes aside though, baDIK has surpassed all my expectations. The story is so well written, it could be adapted into a film. This chapter sealed the deal. I am going to pledge on patreon. I mean, DPC needs the funds for Maya's tuition, right?
I am pretty sure DPC means Nicole and Sandy by that "enjoy". Ofc if you didn't get that "ending" there is nothing to enjoy.

Reactions: `Ray`

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just nod and don't make eye contact.
I see. Uhm, well...

live_long_and_prosper.jpg

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
I am pretty sure DPC means Nicole and Sandy by that "enjoy". Ofc if you didn't get that "ending" there is nothing to enjoy.
I did get the Nicole and Sandy threesome. Doesn't really make it easier to go through Maya's breakdown. Especially because she's my favorite character.
Besides, no, DPC literally wrote about the Maya scene. Here: Screenshot 2021-09-30 102303.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes