felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's also wearing a mask, which at first I thought supported the argument that I and many others have made saying that the giant free roam that DPC has said he's made for episode 8 must be the much-discussed Halloween party. But then I remembered that Madame wore a mask whenever we saw her in the VIP lounge, too. So I guess the mask is just part of the required uniform. I don't understand why, since that kind of mask hardly disguises anything. At any rate, that is an awesome render of Envy/Nicole!
it's quite common for strippers to disguise themselves, not to hide their identity but to create more curiosity and tickle some extra kinks

or so a distant friend told me.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cigar18

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
The MC only eat the pussy of the girls he really loves like Maya, Josy, Sage and Bella, no one else deserves :p of the god MC.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Found this on Reddit. I think some of you may have been asking about it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I hope we don't lose another good man after this. The sniper known as DPC is out there. Stay low everyone. This is the same outfit Nicole was wearing in the group shot. As good as it looks, it isn't anything new. Shit, I hope we aren't forced into a threesome in the VIP with Madame. That would ruin a perfectly good night with Nicole.

The MC only eat the pussy of the girls he really loves like Maya, Josy, Sage and Bella, no one else deserves :p of the god MC.
I don't think any of us love Madame and DPC Patreons in their wisdom decided MC is going to feast on her in ep. 8.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Found this on Reddit. I think some of you may have been asking about it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fucking love it. The fact that she's just walking around the club completely naked does a lot for me. :sneaky:

During the party with the cathe's clutch
How to trigger it? I can't even remember if I saw it already, dammit.
I do a full playthrough monthly with something different each time and still can't remember if I saw that image or not lmao
It's an easy one to miss, I forget to trigger this scene some times. After the "spin the dildo" game, straight after you've checked the Cathy Cluck and the free roam begins, check your phone, you can ring Sage and I think Jill too.

Looking at a dalli post is like looking at the sun. You don't stare, you'll go blind. You just get a general sense of it and then look away.
Some times I start to read before noting the poster and my eyes begin to burn! :eek:

Still no hero?
The hero has been and gone: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6665411

Shit, I hope we aren't forced into a threesome in the VIP with Madame. That would ruin a perfectly good night with Nicole.
Yeah, Nicole solo or even Nicole with any of the other strippers would be great, but with the Madame... :cry::sick:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She's also wearing a mask, which at first I thought supported the argument that I and many others have made saying that the giant free roam that DPC has said he's made for episode 8 must be the much-discussed Halloween party. But then I remembered that Madame wore a mask whenever we saw her in the VIP lounge, too. So I guess the mask is just part of the required uniform. I don't understand why, since that kind of mask hardly disguises anything. At any rate, that is an awesome render of Envy/Nicole!
Halloween Party is still possible. Don't lose hope. We have to remember that the free roam must be for everyone, not just the people who accepted the VIP pass and not just DIK side MCs who like the Pink Rose. Purity ring Jill fans wouldn't have much to do there and I'm not sure how much activity/drama there could be at the Pink Rose for people who aren't manwhores. Fetch alcohol quests? Halloween makes more sense for all because you could potential get Jill to attend.

Previous render showing Nicole in her outfit.

r.jpg

This looks like a lineup to me (although strange that it is in the back stage dressing room). MC might have to choose...and I'm just hoping it's not a choice for the Madame threesome. :eek: I wonder if the Madame pussy eating choice isn't actually for MC, but rather whichever girl you choose. Damn, I love these ladies too much to subject them to that...especially since I'm certainly choosing Nicole or Lily. :cautious:

Reactions: rubiconcrossing

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Maybe. I suppose it would be an interesting experiment to see how far out of her comfort zone she's willing to go to be with the MC (since clearly any future long term relationship is going to involve a major clash of worlds). If she does go though, I wouldn't be surprised if her content involves ditching the party early and going off somewhere else with her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe. I suppose it would be an interesting experiment to see how far out of her comfort zone she's willing to go to be with the MC (since clearly any future long term relationship is going to involve a major clash of worlds). If she does go though, I wouldn't be surprised if her content involves ditching the party early and going off somewhere else with her.
I'll bet Jill would attend if a faithful Mc asked her to. Her identity would be hidden by her costume and it is a chance for her to expand her horizons (and she seems like the type who would enjoy a little costume dress up). Anyway, the girl is 21 years old and has never had any college fun ffs. It's time to attend a party. She wants to compete with the other girls and squeezing that 10/10 body into a sexy little outfit would definitely turn some heads.

MC has already invited her to see his room, so now is the perfect opportunity. If she is uncomfortable, they could slip away to his room for private movie, guitar playing, and who knows...maybe a boob will be slightly grazed. :oops:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure if any of you lot do this, but I'm playing another AVN right now (Fetish Locater Week 2 if you must know), and since there's no music whatsoever in that game (Week 1 has music but Week 2 isn't finished so no music) I've just put all the BaDIK music on in the background playing on random.

It's amazing how often the music randomly helps the scenes to kick ass. Except just now, the mc's ploughing this hot pirate babe on a ship in a bottle (it's fucking weird, you gotta play it), and suddenly, Jill's music box song comes on, you know the music that plays in the young Jill flashback.

I'm kinda scarred now... :cautious:

Sep 9, 2021
I'll bet Jill would attend if a faithful Mc asked her to. Her identity would be hidden by her costume and it is a chance for her to expand her horizons (and she seems like the type who would enjoy a little costume dress up). Anyway, the girl is 21 years old and has never had any college fun ffs. It's time to attend a party. She wants to compete with the other girls and squeezing that 10/10 body into a sexy little outfit would definitely turn some heads.

MC has already invited her to see his room, so now is the perfect opportunity. If she is uncomfortable, they could slip away to his room for private movie, guitar playing, and who knows...maybe a boob will be slightly grazed. :oops:
Your statements fells kind of honest so let me ask you this if your had to chose between Li : 1.Jill, 2.Maya, 3. Josy what is your choice and why. My choice : Josy(First choice Quinn)
(I am not adding Quinn because she is not on direct but a sub path of li but and mostly rock hard and bit twisted guys chose her : Which I do all the time : yeah i am a crack head:ROFLMAO: )
I put my focus on josy friend route and yep her world left me speechless in chapter 7 two time.
You said : I'll bet Jill would attend if a faithful Mc asked her to

IDK man : She didn't stop caring for T no matter who much mc is faithfull or dik less. And she takes any words granted that come out T. While do just opposite for Mc

it's quite common for strippers to disguise themselves, not to hide their identity but to create more curiosity and tickle some extra kinks

or so a distant friend told me.:rolleyes:
May be she is alone with mc in vip or something similar to that.
I don't think she is going all open for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Your statements fells kind of honest so let me ask you this if your had to chose between Li : 1.Jill, 2.Maya, 3. Josy what is your choice and why. My choice : Josy(First choice Quinn)
(I am not adding Quinn because she is not on direct but a sub path of li but and mostly rock hard and bit twisted guys chose her : Which I do all the time : yeah i am a crack head:ROFLMAO: )
I put my focus on josy friend route and yep her world left me speechless in chapter 7 two time.
I'm a Sage guy all the way. Any other main LI, I play mostly just for completionism. But to your question, I usually ignore Maya and Josy. I like Maya a lot, but I don't find her physically attractive. Josy has a perfect ass but she is a package deal with Maya so nope. So my answer would be Jill, yes blue balling, cringe virgin dialogue Jill. Reasons: looks good (when not smiling), has a lot of money....hmm that's it. Sorry, I'm not a moral man. My monkey brain doesn't function on a higher level than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your choice is good though, can't go wrong with Josy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes