Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Her parents have lots of money. I'm pretty sure the ending slide for the Jill route when the game wraps up in 2035 is going to be that she gives up her status and wealth to be with the MC, just like MC's mother did for his father.
Jill's family won't see her destitute. I'll win them over with fanciful guitar playing and my entrepreneurial spirit.

So Mr. Royce, did you know that I completely organised and facilitated the renovation of a B&R school building? Using hard work and ingenuity I completed the project in record time and under budget using money I earned the old fashioned way. Your daughter will never go hungry with me. Oh, and by the way...I knocked her up. :D

Sep 9, 2021
I'm a Sage guy all the way. Any other main LI, I play mostly just for completionism. But to your question, I usually ignore Maya and Josy. I like Maya a lot, but I don't find her physically attractive. Josy has a perfect ass but she is a package deal with Maya so nope. So my answer would be Jill, yes blue balling, cringe virgin dialogue Jill. Reasons: looks good (when not smiling), has a lot of money....hmm that's it. Sorry, I'm not a moral man. My monkey brain doesn't function on a higher level than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your choice is good though, can't go wrong with Josy.
I see, I don't wanted to add SAGE in li because she was carving for someone else dik that turn me off. I was on her route and feel like a side pork. I am not denying that she is gonna be a passionate lover but not till we know for sure. for maya I will take sara words, No one can blame me if i don't like hypocrite feminist. I will date jill but no thanks for maya and i don't even care about her body.

My monkey brain (y): Please include in your future business plans after you have taken everything form jill and stated dating sage.:coffee:
:rolleyes::cautious::ROFLMAO:

Her parents have lots of money. I'm pretty sure the ending slide for the Jill route when the game wraps up in 2035 is going to be that she gives up her status and wealth to be with the MC, just like MC's mother did for his father.
can't have omelet without cracking some eggs. but I AGREE WITH YOU.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill's family won't see her destitute. I'll win them over with fanciful guitar playing and my entrepreneurial spirit.

So Mr. Royce, did you know that I completely organised and facilitated the renovation of a B&R school building? Using hard work and ingenuity I completed the project in record time and under budget using money I earned the old fashioned way. Your daughter will never go hungry with me. Oh, and by the way...I knocked her up. :D
Yeah, that usually goes down quite well from my experience... :oops:

On a slightly more serious note, I'm still hoping DPC's words, "I've finally written a couple of scenes that I've been waiting more than two years to write." are some good shit with Jill... There's no law against futile hope! :mad:

• Thinking Face

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I see, I don't wanted to add SAGE in li because she was carving for someone else dik that turn me off. I was on her route and feel like a side pork. I am not denying that she is gonna be a passionate lover but not till we know for sure. for maya I will take sara words, No one can blame me if i don't like hypocrite feminist. I will date jill but no thanks for maya and i don't even care about her body.

My monkey brain (y): Please include in your future business plans after you have taken everything form jill and stated dating sage.:coffee:
:rolleyes::cautious::ROFLMAO:
I think Sage's family is wealthy too? I'm knocking them all up! I'll have kids with rich moms all over town. Is that a kink? Being poor and getting rich women pregnant? I remember seeing in the news an ex-con, who got famous for being mugshot attractive then hooking up with an heiress and getting her preggers. What a guy.

Reactions: ZetaKim
Sep 9, 2021
I think Sage's family is wealthy too? I'm knocking them all up! I'll have kids with rich moms all over town. Is that a kink? Being poor and getting rich women pregnant? I remember seeing in the news an ex-con, who got famous for being mugshot attractive then hooking up with an heiress and getting her preggers. What a guy.
Sage has self respect when it comes to family matter. that is for sure so no money from her for proof -at car wash scene(dik task) and conversation between Sage and quinn. I liked sage there too.
Is that a kink? Being poor and getting rich women pregnant? I remember seeing in the news an ex-con, who got famous for being mugshot attractive then hooking up with an heiress and getting her preggers. What a guy.
Kink ? No , because it's simple choice for survival purpose. Not to mention that make thing easier. Women do just that all the time.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys!

So ahead of the next release coming in the two following months at most, I decided to restart a new playthrough (AGAIN!). Unfortunately, it turns out I had problems a few months back and lost almost all my folders and files on my pc. This being said, I wanted to download the game again, but mega is saying that damn message about too much space used bla bla bla. So I decided to give a try to the "split" nopy files. Download worked like a charm (as usual with nopy), but now, when I want to extract the files, winrar is giving me a shit ton of errors (something about headers or something).

Do you guys know if it's normal? Do I need to extract all three split .zip at the same time in a previously created folder or every .zip should be extracted separately?

Thanks in advance!
Stopped using winrar years ago because it sucks. Try 7zip, better and free

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes