Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone know why Bella glaring at everyone in that library scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean it looks like she's giving Sage daggers and it seems like she's trying to turn Maya to stone! :eek:

Is she feeling the competition or something? Does she even know that Maya and Sage are competition?

Or is she just passing gas...? :unsure:
I think she was just taking note of Sage's conversation with Maya.

Last edited:
Reactions: chociar666

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I mean it looks like she's giving Sage daggers and it seems like she's trying to turn Maya to stone! :eek:

Is she feeling the competition or something? Does she even know that Maya and Sage are competition?

She's not glaring. She's just sort of has resting angry face. Bella's whole thing at the library was being surprised by people and coming face to her preconceived notions of people. When she calls on Sage to finish their session, she hears that last bit of the convo between Maya/Sage. So she sees first hand Sage being intelligent in their session, and then Sage being caring and responsible with Maya(and the HOTs via the dialogue).

So her "glares" are her looking at Sage and Maya in a new light. But since DPC only has three modes for Bella's expressions: emotionless-but-horny, slight smile, and "I will fucking murder you", it comes off as Bella readying her axe when she looks at them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Isabella is puzzled. At Jill Tybalt, Isabella tells Jill that she was wrong about Sage. She is different than she thought.

The look to Maya could be for two reasons. She realizes that Sage is worried about Maya and wonders why. Or, Isabella knows or suspects that the MC and Maya are close. I remember DnG in EP6, each of the game participants tells his story and in a library it is actually quiet. Who was all there. Sage, Bella, Quinn, Josy, Magnar, Sally, KRJ, Maya and Jill. We know they all heard something. Even KRJ, who was sitting a few tables away, admonishes Magnar that she's eating and he shouldn't talk about stinky sewers. KRJ has a hearing aid. The MC tells in DnG how he charms Maya. Maya likes this in the game and says so. Everyone heard that and so did Isabella. The only thing that could have remained in the dark is the sex with Josy, because they only look into each other's eyes and both continue fantazing.

Reactions: dav3knight

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Isabella is puzzled. At Jill Tybalt, Isabella tells Jill that she was wrong about Sage. She is different than she thought.

The look to Maya could be for two reasons. She realizes that Sage is worried about Maya and wonders why. Or, Isabella knows or suspects that the MC and Maya are close. I remember DnG in EP6, each of the game participants tells his story and in a library it is actually quiet. Who was all there. Sage, Bella, Quinn, Josy, Magnar, Sally, KRJ, Maya and Jill. We know they all heard something. Even KRJ, who was sitting a few tables away, admonishes Magnar that she's eating and he shouldn't talk about stinky sewers. KRJ has a hearing aid. The MC tells in DnG how he charms Maya. Maya likes this in the game and says so. Everyone heard that and so did Isabella. The only thing that could have remained in the dark is the sex with Josy, because they only look into each other's eyes and both continue fantazing.
Momma sized Kitty Claws about to come out!

always86

Mar 19, 2020

As I recall the context of that scene is Bella has witnessed Sage trying to reach out to Maya and help her. She has pre-conceived notions about the kind of person Sage is and is realising she is wrong. The intensity of her stare is just crazy Bella.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The most boring part of the story. I always squandered this part.
I thought I was the only one. The diary parts are literally the worse. I mean I am all up for a little romance story and if it has some mistery, thats fine but... its been kinda boring and the sequences are way to long. Like for a couple moments I forget I am playing BADIK and I dont know exactly what I am playing. DPC should make it like a short spin-off or something. Like everytime the MC opens that book I imediately zone off

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I need to go to work more. Strangely enough, details always come to mind that I can put into context.:geek:

For what I have found out today, I need unfortunately some time, because I have to put together dei matching images.

Only so much I already betray. The MC will be tested from EP1 to EP7. The hell week is over, but the tests go on and they have it in themselves. Furthermore, behind the tests are more people than we suspect. These tests include whether the MC lies, has a mental disorder, is gay or bisexual and also whether he remains faithful. :eek:

The reason for the tests. Jill, Sage, Isabella, Josy and Maya. They work with Quinn, Camila, Riona, Heather, Melanie, Sarah, Sally, KRJ, Lily and Nicole. These are only the female characters. With Rusty, Tommy, Jacob and John, I'm sure they'll be on the tests. Tybalt is a wobbly cantidate. I'm not sure about him because of the dick picture in the presentation. In fact, I think he's sabotaging these tests.:unsure:

I'll tell you one little thing. Tommy's last test is that Camila spent the night with him in EP7. Yes, it was Camila. Why? Arieth reveals it in a cluck in which she writes that there was no pizza for breakfast, only cereal. Who is dieting to keep her figure. Camila. So if she didn't eat her breakfast, she ate it somewhere else. But the pizza is missing? Now we know that Josy and Maya had a movie night. But what can Tommy find out from Camila? Mona is gone and can't be asked if the MC fucked her and Camila. So Tommy asks Camila unconventionally. One thing Tommy doesn't like at all. The MC has cheated again in a hell week task. That's why he's so mad at the MC when he wants to tell him about the breakfast. But Tommy calms down. Why? He learns that Josy and the MC are a couple and that the MC has not cheated on Josy. That was Tommy's last test. The MC doesn't want to and won't hurt Josy, assuming that the MC didn't do shit at the HOT's party.

But why? Josy said she is afraid of getting hurt and losing both of them. Josy is worried.

But there's so much more I've discovered. Just a hint. Watch out in EP7. True Color's title should be interpreted differently. The MC needs to show his colors.:oops:

But the bad thing is that during the tests several girls fell in love with the MC. Thus, the last scene of Quinn and Tommy appears for me now in a different light. Quinn has also fallen in love with the MC, but she herself helped to confirm for Tommy that the MC is the right one for Josy. Irony. That's why Tommy now gets to pay full price.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Klopdwerg

chazfu

Sep 11, 2020
yo I want to ask a question during the preps party at the end if I don't punch Tybalt outside is he still going to blackmail Jill?
I chose not to punch him, and still ended up with the Jill blackmail scene IIRC. I may be mistaken, but I believe punching/not punching only affects Jill's opinion of you. I have Maya/Josy and Jill saved on different playthroughs, and I can't remember a different outcome than blackmail with Jill, whether she is your main focus or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes