Nov 12, 2020
Every once in a while I reopen BaDIK and revisit some of the scenes. I rewatched the Madame scenes this morning and I gotta say, Madame is hot and DPC's renders are amazing. She has a killer body. My disappointment with her presence in the game is only that it seems nutty to me that the DIKs would pay a bunch of money to get a VIP pass that requires you to pay AGAIN just to get to second base with Madame, when you can suck on titty or even more with other strippers out on the regular floor. It doesn't really make sense. And given how many other hot strippers we already know, why introduce another one? It seems superfluous at this point. But, as an object of lust, I think Madame has all the right stuff.
If Madame’s skin was a bit more smooth and a bit less veiny, I would understand the “she’s hot” perspective. But as of now she looks like a hairless Sphynx cat with a wig and a mask on hissing “What would you like me to do? Give me your money!”
I think I’ll pass on that.

Reactions: Kellermann

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
If Madame’s skin was a bit more smooth and a bit less veiny, I would understand the “she’s hot” perspective. But as of now she looks like a hairless Sphynx cat with a wig and a mask on hissing “What would you like me to do? Give me your money!”
I think I’ll pass on that.
I liked the veiny-ness because it looks more realistic.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Ah, then I won't say anything else then, since I'll probably end up spoiling a bunch of Ep 7 stuff.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Every once in a while I reopen BaDIK and revisit some of the scenes. I rewatched the Madame scenes this morning and I gotta say, Madame is hot and DPC's renders are amazing. She has a killer body. My disappointment with her presence in the game is only that it seems nutty to me that the DIKs would pay a bunch of money to get a VIP pass that requires you to pay AGAIN just to get to second base with Madame, when you can suck on titty or even more with other strippers out on the regular floor. It doesn't really make sense. And given how many other hot strippers we already know, why introduce another one? It seems superfluous at this point. But, as an object of lust, I think Madame has all the right stuff.
I'm not a fan of Madame but remember that under normal circumstances you can't "suck on titty or even more with other strippers out on the regular floor." You get away with that on the first trip to the Rose because Rusty used papa's dime to rent out the entire place for a private engagement. Under normal circumstances there's going to be a bunch of other rando dudes around so the girls aren't going to let you manhandle them even if they like you because they won't want everyone else to think that behavior is kosher. Getting any action from them on a normal night would require paying the big $ for a private dance. I do hope more is done with the VIP pass in the future though because as of right now it certainly seems like not much of a prize.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

For the better part of this week, I wrote code and performed quality assurance for the episode by playtesting and polishing art, code, and dialogue.

I have now added music and sound effects for most of the episode, and I still need a few more songs for specific scenes.

I started working on a big coding task that I have hinted about in the past, and today it's a good time to share some details on it.

Because the game is getting pretty big, and Ren'Py is getting pushed to its limits in some areas, I want to make a new binary for Season 3.

What this means is that after you have completed episode 8, and thus Season 2, you will save your game in a menu and continue your game using another .exe/.app file.

Making a new binary has the added benefit that the initial episodes for Season 3 will have a smaller download size, and you shouldn't have to redownload Season 1 and 2 every update.

If you're getting confused by this, think of this as the same game, only sliced into another part.

Season 1 and 2 will be one separate download. And Season 3 and onward will be another download.

From a developer's standpoint, there are some challenges with this task. My goals are to make this system simple to use for all of you, robust in transferring saves, and functional for both Steam and Patreon. While I'm at it, I also want to trim some fat stored in the save files.

I have both the knowledge and strategy to do all of this, but it will take more time to implement and test it thoroughly as the game has thousands of variables that I want to control and double-check. I have already made good progress on this during this week.

Next week I will continue writing the remaining scenes and pose more static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

always86

Mar 19, 2020

For the better part of this week, I wrote code and performed quality assurance for the episode by playtesting and polishing art, code, and dialogue.

I have now added music and sound effects for most of the episode, and I still need a few more songs for specific scenes.

I started working on a big coding task that I have hinted about in the past, and today it's a good time to share some details on it.

Because the game is getting pretty big, and Ren'Py is getting pushed to its limits in some areas, I want to make a new binary for Season 3.

What this means is that after you have completed episode 8, and thus Season 2, you will save your game in a menu and continue your game using another .exe/.app file.

Making a new binary has the added benefit that the initial episodes for Season 3 will have a smaller download size, and you shouldn't have to redownload Season 1 and 2 every update.

If you're getting confused by this, think of this as the same game, only sliced into another part.

Season 1 and 2 will be one separate download. And Season 3 and onward will be another download.

From a developer's standpoint, there are some challenges with this task. My goals are to make this system simple to use for all of you, robust in transferring saves, and functional for both Steam and Patreon. While I'm at it, I also want to trim some fat stored in the save files.

I have both the knowledge and strategy to do all of this, but it will take more time to implement and test it thoroughly as the game has thousands of variables that I want to control and double-check. I have already made good progress on this during this week.

Next week I will continue writing the remaining scenes and pose more static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Still posing renders and writing scenes, not to mention huge programming tasks. Fingers crossed for November…

I noticed he hasn’t started to post the Rooster‘s on. Twitter yet, which suggests he is still quite a way off.

Admittedly I'm not a developer, but I've always thought this was more or less inevitable. The game is already massive, and we might not even be halfway done. With each episode larger than the last I have to think splitting it is probably the best option.
Agreed, in a lot of ways it would have made sense to do this after each season, rather than do 2 at a time. Especially as I’d imagine season 3 will be bigger than 2 on its own,

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Expectation

Guys I have already finished the renders and animations of the chapter, all that remains is to create the dialogues and those stupid things that many do not read and only go for the fap but then they find the freeroams and they say that the game is difficult

Most likely for the 29th of this month the chapter will be published on F95 and Steam

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Reality

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Few numbers but lots of info. I don't know how slow the preparation of the saves will be, but it sounds like something not so light. Besides, it only says that it is progressing in renders, so we can assume that the animations are going at the expected speed.
Early November doesn't seem far-fetched, although mid-November sounds more logical to me. Although mentally I'm already preparing for the end of November.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Maybe I misunderstand something but if Episode 8 will still be on the same .exe then why do the testing/progress now instead of during Episode 9 development?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes