tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
something has to happen to make the space given to the diary make sense, simply anticipating the existence of some characters isn't enough in my opinion, we didn't need the diary to know that Lynette and Neil knew other people before MC was born, and it wouldn't be particularly flattering to them either that they remained hidden while the very poor MC was being raised by the very poor and forgetful Neil.

I always dread the overdramatic turn....
While you're right in that something from the diaries should be relevant to the present day story. That doesn't have to be people or an event or connections/relations to the present day people. For starters, the diary has value in that its letting MC relate to his mom. But more than that, the relevance can come from some lesson MC learns from his mom's story. Some parallels to his present situation, or maybe some nuggets of wisdom that helps him deal with some major moment. Learns from the actions/words of his mother, and that helps him in the present. Something like that.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Juicy
I do not need to knock DPC, we have a new crop of folks doing it lol
Kellermann while repulsed by your graphic description, I could not look away, and had to read it all. Well Done!
:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kellermann

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone give me link to some good BaDik gifs or can tell me where can I get it. Thanks in advance.
I'm not aware of a repository for them. I just make my own. Most of them are situational, but you're welcome to some:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While you're right in that something from the diaries should be relevant to the present day story. That doesn't have to be people or an event or connections/relations to the present day people. For starters, the diary has value in that its letting MC relate to his mom. But more than that, the relevance can come from some lesson MC learns from his mom's story. Some parallels to his present situation, or maybe some nuggets of wisdom that helps him deal with some major moment. Learns from the actions/words of his mother, and that helps him in the present. Something like that.
it would be a sweet and sensitive way of dealing with the issue with the mother advising mc to 'follow her heart' or something like that. of course it would not solve the problem of Lynette's boring flashbacks.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
The way people are analyzing/over-analyzing this stuff reminds me of Game of Thrones fans (among other things) and some of the totally random theories out there...just hope people aren't too disappointed when fan theories are proven wrong.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The way people are analyzing/over-analyzing this stuff reminds me of Game of Thrones fans (among other things) and some of the totally random theories out there...just hope people aren't too disappointed when fan theories are proven wrong.
That's the fun of it. Somehow you have to bridge the time between the updates. :rolleyes:

But I think when the new Battlefield comes out, I'll be calmer too.:sneaky:(y)

Reactions: JedahDohma

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
is there a walkthrough mod for mac version? Or a good walkthrough for me to follow? OR better yet a way for me to get the one by scrappy to work for mac?
Ren'py game files are platform agnostic. If a mod works for Windows, it should work for Mac as well.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wish more girls had shoulder posture like him. :sneaky:
Although Bella certainly had the torpedoes at the ready right after this scene with LiBrian. DPC's animation there was pretty funny too. He knew exactly where the player would be looking. :oops:
That said, I still enjoy Jade's "caught you looking" scene in Burke's office even more. I also like the fact that no matter where the camera is, Jade can be seen watching you. Even when she is almost out of frame, she is still eyeballing the MC. DPC does this kind of thing a lot. He gives special attention to people and objects in the background and not just what is going on front and center. It's often subtle, but always interesting when you notice it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder if Quinn was a redhead... :unsure:
Based on the eyebrows and all, I'm going with a hard no. I'd give it a bit more wiggle room if she had some manner of freckling to hint at it.
Bit of a stretch, don't you think? The chance of three 18 year olds of the same friend group getting pregnant in the same year seems a bit too slim and surely not a route DPC would follow.
Yeah, that'd never happen.
The DPC has problems with the anatomy. Bella has such small legs.
It's dem titties! Damn things are so big it's causing gravitational lensing, distorting your perception of her legs.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yeah I did, and tried importing my savefile. Didn't work. Thats why I ask.
Was your episode 4 game from Steam? The Steam and Patreon versions are not compatible. You'll need to wait for the season 2 release on Steam, which should happen before the end of this year. If your saves are not from Steam, then did you play with mods installed?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes