OFT

Jan 6, 2020
My guess is the final repairs will only take place at the end of the mini-game (when Luis installs the windows); until then we'll just be told the windows are paid for and the work is nearly done. In the meantime we can probably keep assigning the DIKs to work jobs for extra $. It's possible that money might be used for something optional (like buying "better" stuff for the Halloween party), or that it will feed into a new management mini-game we'll get for Season 3.
Extra spending money?!? Hell, Yeah! Madam, here I come!

Oh, wait....You said $, not $.

Fuq.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 9, 2021
I am very sorry for you my fried but you need join the gym and please wear clothes before going outside. People are puking anywhere you go. Yet I support you in your hard times. Keep it up. (y)

Are you going to cry the persecuted card?.

As soon as we throw back some of the internet shit they usuallly sayd, they start to pose like they where some kind of Spartacus being hunted down for some sort of dystopian dictatorship. You almost mistake them for brave people. Yet it's just two lazy asses saying shit on the internet to each other.

You think is ok to call sluts: sluts? Well bro, i think its ok to call idiots: idiots.
With the little difference sluts makes the world a little happier, meanwhile idiots kind of do the oposite.
:ROFLMAO:
Did i relay hit close to the truth. But please you have to make sure in your opinion on me - - - i am internet genius or idiot. :ROFLMAO:

At this point, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be taken as a joke or not. Maybe I'm getting too old for internet sarcasm.
It's all serious jock buddy, I am crying my eyes out. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Yeah maya is a nun.:rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO:

She dress like whore.

Will grind mc cock in 3 day of knowing time.

Make her own video.

Pure lesbian but bit of cheating won't hurt.

Randomly make out with anyone if quinn tell her.

Even if mc says he doesn't love maya, she chose to make out with mc in garden when her brother catch her.

Will do anything for money, like deceiving the sluts for their money. I mean what is the big deal she just want to take away money which was earn by hots from sexual favors.

She want do all that so she can be a lesbian on open street.

Doesn't matter if she is all about her, her and more her.

Really great character.

These things should be moral morality standard " Snatch, grab and use the world as anyone see fit, She has ever right of it because she has vagina.

It's all a jock off course because the puch line i save for last. I am personally in love with maya for ruining the best Josy character.
At this point, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be taken as a joke or not. Maybe I'm getting too old for internet sarcasm.

Sep 9, 2021
Oh, i am terrible sorry. Since i didnt saw ayone laughing i thought you were being serious. My apologize.
My words were " It's all serious jock buddy, I am crying my eyes out. " :cautious::ROFLMAO:
but apologize accepted for trying to go personal because i insulted you fav. li by telling the truth.

forget that. . . Oh i remember she didn't tell truth to mc till end of c6. :ROFLMAO: really lovely relation based on trust and love. This should be noted in history books. ;)

*confused head scratching*
Now your are confusing me too bro !

Last edited:

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
Numerous theories abound.
  • Nick is a mole in the DIK house - he's close friends with Vinny who has a bad history with the DIKs and Vinny is causing trouble.
  • The Cathy cluck is probably completely unrelated, stemming from the Jocks, and since the laptop was found in the library, it wasn't locked away at the time, it could have been accessed by anyone - I believe finding Nick in the library at the time is a red herring.
  • Nicks room being untouched is a huge clue (possible such a big, blatant clue, that it may be a red herring) that Vinny was involved in the trashing of the mansion.
  • Mel is probably just friends with Chad (my suspicion is that she is Troy's sister and she's known about their situation together and may even have been behind the blackmail to try to force Chad to leave Sage).
  • Event though Mel's intentions were good (i.e. break up the fake relationship between Sage and Chad, so Troy and Chad could be together), such a ballsy move as to blackmail Chad could end up biting her in the ass, hence she's worried.
  • And in the end, Mel is friends with Chad and Sage, so it upsets her to see Sage getting so upset during the breakup, but we all can see that it's for the best, that relationship was a sham.
I am leaning toward Leon being the mole while Nick being the red herring/fall guy. Alternatively, the mole and trashing of the house could be two unrelated events with Nick's possible and unintentional involvement in the latter.

Leon knows about the history between Vinny and Nick.

Someone is subtlety shown outside the DIK house in the middle of night. Leon is then shown sleeping in the following morning, which he attributed to staying up late on Swyper.

Leon is shown with the DIK notebook in the indoor garden. The notebook's appearance in that specific location is way too out of place to be unintentional by DPC.

Leon is shown to have a taste in the strippers. Strippers cost money. Leon is not shown to have much money. Burke is shown to use school fund for personal gains.

On a related note, Jade is shown to be jealous of Cathy and wants payback against Burke. Could Leon be a double agent of sort for Burke and Jade?

Regarding possible history between Nick and Chad. A few pages prior, someone posted the AWE-SOME t-shirt worn by Nick during flashback with Vinny is also worn by Chad when he gave Arieth's compromising photos to Dawe (A big thank you to this person. I would've never picked it up on my own). This is unlikely to be a coincidence or designing error. Similar foreshadowing is also used regarding Troy's relationship with Chad. As someone else had posted a good while back, the same red sneakers worn by Chad when he attacked the MC is also seen in Troy's room all the way back in EP1.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I am leaning toward Leon being the mole while Nick being the red herring/fall guy. Alternatively, the mole and trashing of the house could be two unrelated events with Nick's possible and unintentional involvement in the latter.

Leon knows about the history between Vinny and Nick.

Someone is subtlety shown outside the DIK house in the middle of night. Leon is then shown sleeping in the following morning, which he attributed to staying up late on Swyper.

Leon is shown with the DIK notebook in the indoor garden. The notebook's appearance in that specific location is way too out of place to be unintentional by DPC.

Leon is shown to have a taste in the strippers. Strippers cost money. Leon is not shown to have much money. Burke is shown to use school fund for personal gains.

On a related note, Jade is shown to be jealous of Cathy and wants payback against Burke. Could Leon be a double agent of sort for Burke and Jade?

Regarding possible history between Nick and Chad. A few pages prior, someone posted the AWE-SOME t-shirt worn by Nick during flashback with Vinny is also worn by Chad when he gave Arieth's compromising photos to Dawe (A big thank you to this person. I would've never picked it up on my own). This is unlikely to be a coincidence or designing error. Similar foreshadowing is also used regarding Troy's relationship with Chad. As someone else had posted a good while back, the same red sneakers worn by Chad when he attacked the MC is also seen in Troy's room all the way back in EP1.
And so there will be another gay in history? I understand that DPC wants "to mirror" the stories of Diks and jocks, drawing parallels. And in the end it turns out that the jocks are good guys with whom you can be friends.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And so there will be another gay in history? I understand that DPC wants "to mirror" the stories of Diks and jocks, drawing parallels. And in the end it turns out that the jocks are good guys with whom you can be friends.
Or more than friends, apparently. I'm surprised the game has gone as far as it has without Derek trying to strongarm MC into a devil's threesome.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so Just out of Curiosity, since no matter what you choose you get +Rp point.
What did you choose, With Second girl ? Kissing her Neck, grabbing her waist, or grabbing her ass? :ROFLMAO:
interestingly , Kissing her Neck has a better feeling , I think :unsure:

But I would have not mind if all of them would be available, in this order.:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-10-05 06-51-31-33.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-05 06-51-29-58.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-05 06-51-36-31.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-05 06-51-25-88.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-05 06-51-39-94.png
unfortunately, you can only pick one, so what do you pick ? :p

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Or more than friends, apparently. I'm surprised the game has gone as far as it has without Derek trying to strongarm MC into a devil's threesome.
Jocks are assholes. They were bullying MС, Katie. I don't understand how you can forgive them. They eventually trashed the mansion. But I can see how it's all coming to this.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What did you choose, With Second girl ? Kissing her Neck, grabbing her waist, or grabbing her ass? :ROFLMAO:

But I would have not mind if all of them would be available, in this order.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1437782
View attachment 1437783
View attachment 1437784
View attachment 1437785
View attachment 1437786
I think on the next date she will allow MC to touch her breasts (of course in clothes). And the epic finale of season 2 will be to see Jill naked. And she says: MС, honey, I'm so embarrassed, let's move the next sex scene to the season 3 finale where I can jerk you off.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1437782
View attachment 1437783
View attachment 1437784
View attachment 1437785
View attachment 1437786
You don't kiss a girl on the neck like that, and then finish up, that should have been the beginning of something, but no... so the neck kiss was out.

You can't go wrong with a butt squeeze, but come on mc, that was pretty pathetic; the hands needed to come around more, and lower, so, sorry, the "ass grab" (if you can even call it that) was very underwhelming.

Nope, I'm throwing my hat in with the waist holding manoeuvre. They were wet, remember, so his hand against her wet skin as she kisses the mc with her hand across the side of his face - the aesthetics of it was almost just right. He just needed to pull her in closer. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sorry, but the MC really underperformed in this scene. I understand this is Jill, and the pace is a little slower than the other girls, but we've already had:

Let's not go backwards here boy!

I think on the next date she will allow MC to touch her breasts (of course in clothes). And the epic finale of season 2 will be to see Jill naked. And she says: MС, honey, I'm so embarrassed, let's move the next sex scene to the season 3 finale where I can jerk you off.
I really think episode 8 will be a huge step forward with Jill... I do.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes