dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage's dad was just the obnoxious guy with the topknot at the party. It's incredibly obvious, anyone posting otherwise is just obsessed with incest like the rest of F95 is.
But this obviousness is rather veiled. :rolleyes:

Yes, the man is looking for his daughter, that is undeniable. But what is in dispute is whether his daughter is Sage.:unsure:

At this point in EP5, there are 3 possible girls in the Preps mansion and one with the Alphas. Sage, Elena and Ashley are in the same house. Sage is hiding, Elena is comforting Ashley and Ashley is being comforted by Elena. Arieth is with the Alphas. All four are positioned so that they cannot be found by the red braid. Which of the four red-haired girls is the red braid looking for? I don't know. :geek:

But Sage herself gives us clues about her father in EP5 and EP6 when the MC comforts her. Wait, he's comforting Sage. Why is he comforting Sage? Kind of for the same reason Elena is comforting Ashley. :cry:

In EP5, we learn that Sage's father is there to lick ass and create business opportunities. Now let's switch from "search" mode to "exclusion" mode. The guy with the pigtail is not looking for a way to make and/or save money. Yes, he wants to talk to 4 people. But they belong to the university. Professors and teachers. Maybe it's about selling pencils. Sarcasm. But there's someone else at the party who is definitely talking about making money and saving money.:oops:

In Ep6, we learn from Sage about the emotional deficits in her family. Compare that to the pigtail wearer and the knowledge that he's not actively looking for new business opportunities at the party.:oops:

Let's stick with the suggestion, not the proof, of comforting. Elena comforts Ashley and in EP6 the MC comforts Sage. The reason. Ashley and Sage are having problems with a man. From this we can conclude that Elena and the MC care about their friends. Now let's look at the red braid again. In two situations at the preps party, it helps the MC not to draw too much attention to himself. With the two students and with the two older men who are talking about making money and saving money. The red braid helps as it does with Elena Ashley and the MC Sage. Oh yeah, there are two men talking business. (I just wanted to mention it separately again, you know, that's the thing about sarcasm).:D

Now, if we put the information from EP5 and EP6 into context, the following picture emerges. The red braid is a father, only who is his daughter? Sage doesn't seem to be, though, due to the exclusion mode. The guy with the short red hair, on the other hand, fits better the personality description Sage gave us as information about her father.:geek:

I'm not obsessed with incest. I just don't take ambiguity for granted. :rolleyes:

Shazba, if you read this, you'll notice two things. There are several situations and scenes where Sage reveals information about her family. So there is a connection. But what else are we learning? It's also about family. (I just wanted to explicitly mention that again. Sarcasm again).:D

The one with my lead sentence works. 3 times, wait, now 4 times, sarcasm mentioned. So intentionally on my part.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dav3knight

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Her personality kinda changed a bit when it comes to sex too. Episode 5 she wasn't overly interested and actually will make you pay if you're a DIK but in episode 7 suddenly she's like "wow you have a howitzer" :KEK: like what? Did she forget MC was forced to pay for it earlier haha
While I view both scene this way:
In EP5, the bang is kinda like "job-related" for Lily. Pink Rose was hired by the DIKs at the end of Hell Wk as a tradition, so yeah, Lily didn't mind a personal lap dance for MC and maybe a little fun, but you know, it's business from a Pink Rose's "exotic dancer" stand-point.

In EP7, I can think of 2 reasons: 1. It's party. 2. She was throwing some weights for her proposal ("rolling with" MC, the HOTs and DIKs thing). Considering how streetwise Lily is being portrait and how she uses her "fun side" as a facede, I lean towards the later.

In short, Lily is just another chick with all those master plan in her head imho

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I feel like Lily will be of great help to the MC in the future especially against Quinn's antics. Quinn can be written as someone to be saved or just the antagonist.

For Bella though... the way her story is being developed... she seems to be the hidden crazy that would snap. Hope that's not the case.

But as always DPC always has a way to surprise everyone so I cast off any expectation out the window and just enjoy the ride.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'm not sure any of the other girls have quite as many notches in their belts. Even the ones that work for Quinn.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
They are cumsluts too. Just not as notorious like Ariel. I'm just trying to say that the difference between other girls and Ariel is that she got STD so MC got to thinking about kissing Derek instead. (That scene was hilarious).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I completely disagree. The Maya and Derek situation feels natural and Derek's internal conflict of being the mc's "bro" and Maya's actual bro has been a source of entertainment. It's similar to Bella looking out for Jill except Derek doesn't have jugs.

It wouldn't have worked if he wasn't her brother, to make Derek an overprotective male friend of Maya's would have been weird, and everyone would be going on about a supposed past relationship between the two and that would have been distracting
The protective Derek has served what purpose in the story? only to let us know that he will always choose Maya before MC and then that basically he is a threat. also here apart from some jokes about incest and fucking MC's father in no way gave something important to the plot

And the Tommy and Josy siblinghood has resulted in a number of things. Tommy getting kicked in the balls for one. Also, now that the DIKs know the mc is dicking Josy, their concern about Tommy finding out matches ours (although I'm happy to beat Tommy down again if he has an issue with it).
numerous things, which would be numerous minor comic moments (the kicking of the balls moment stra optional), the fact that the DIKs are worried about when Tommy will find out about the story we'll see if it leads to something important, I doubt

But to bring up other possible family associations that haven't been established yet, is muddying the water. If there were no wild theories of heaps of other people being related, I doubt people would feel the number of actually established family ties were anything to consider.

I do believe Mel is Troy's sister though, but given both are side characters, it's not going to amount for much other than establish Mel & Sarah's motives for their past exploits.
Exactly, also that kinship will have the only task that the others had, to explain a behavior without needing to explain it for real, cheap and lazy

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I feel like Lily will be of great help to the MC in the future especially against Quinn's antics. Quinn can be written as someone to be saved or just the antagonist.

For Bella though... the way her story is being developed... she seems to be the hidden crazy that would snap. Hope that's not the case.

But as always DPC always has a way to surprise everyone so I cast off any expectation out the window and just enjoy the ride.
Lily is the kind of girl that your daddy and the MC's daddy warns you about. She's ambitious, clever and isn't afraid to use every tool at her disposal to get what she wants. She has the same impersonal view on relationships that Quinn does, but unlike Quinn, we don't know where it's coming from - whether she's just not interested in actual romance, whether she comes from a bad background, or maybe she's an undercover cop that doesn't want to get involved with college kids and she's using 'hooking up' as a cover :BootyTime: Either way, Lily is a wildcard. In a short amount of time, she's integrated herself into the HOTs, sniffed out Quinn's drug connections, made moves on the MC (the alpha chad), and seems to be ingratiating herself with Sage as well. In other words, Lily has fingers in every pie, plus if what she says to Quinn is accurate, she's in charge of securing drugs for an entire strip club at her young age. She can be a great ally or a bad enemy, definitely looking forward to seeing which she is.

As for Bella, who the fuck knows. :KEK: I have a better chance of uncovering the zodiac killer than I do figuring out what's in her head.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Lily is the kind of girl that your daddy and the MC's daddy warns you about. She's ambitious, clever and isn't afraid to use every tool at her disposal to get what she wants. She has the same impersonal view on relationships that Quinn does, but unlike Quinn, we don't know where it's coming from - whether she's just not interested in actual romance, whether she comes from a bad background, or maybe she's an undercover cop that doesn't want to get involved with college kids and she's using 'hooking up' as a cover :BootyTime: Either way, Lily is a wildcard. In a short amount of time, she's integrated herself into the HOTs, sniffed out Quinn's drug connections, made moves on the MC (the alpha chad), and seems to be ingratiating herself with Sage as well. In other words, Lily has fingers in every pie, plus if what she says to Quinn is accurate, she's in charge of securing drugs for an entire strip club at her young age. She can be a great ally or a bad enemy, definitely looking forward to seeing which she is.

As for Bella, who the fuck knows. :KEK: I have a better chance of uncovering the zodiac killer than I do figuring out what's in her head.
Undercover cop Lily seems very plausible.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Lily is the one who will destroy Quinn's drug business from the inside. I'm not sure she's an undercover cop. She may be an ambitious girl who wants to seize power in the drug business Hots.
Quinn's drug business is quite small and insignificant. She was mainly engaged in selling weed and I don't think it would be interesting for the police to introduce an employee into such a small gang. But maybe Vinnie is the head of a large gang and through Quinn, the police will be able to arrest Vinnie. I assume that MС on the way Quinn will be able to save her by offering to be a witness and something like that.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
though some of them can affect your relationship with LIs. like messing with cathy will make bella reject you. walkthrough is very important for this game.

There's a walkthrough mod for this right?
Yeah that's true, they might not be the girls you take home to ur mom(or dad in this case) but they can still have an effect on the MC

Yes mate there is a walkthrough mod

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
People actually think this is CSI:Miami or Sherlock or something, lol. All theories like that include Quinn overdosing, dying or getting jailed for "some reason" :Kappa:. Chances of Lily being undercover is as likely as likely as Jill deepthroating MC's dick. Cop Lily theory is completely baseless and a stupid theory.

She's been working for a long time at The Pink Rose.
Enrolls to B&R as a reject.
DIKs constantly ask her to join HOTs, she says okay okay, cool and does it.
All the girls of The Pink Rose are close to each other, they know everything about each other(maybe Madame doesn't hang out with them but idk).
In Sandy/Nicole scene, Sandy asks if Nicole has anything to smoke, Nicole says no, she's out. If you are able to solve the equation of "what is 2+2?", you know they are not talking about cigarettes.
Meanwhile Lily hears that Quinn is in drug trade from Mona being blabbermouth.
As the girls in The Pink Rose are out of weed, Lily's looking to buy some for all the girls.
Guessing Quinn is not selling them overpriced, she asks to buy. It's that simple. What's the actual base for that theory? (I know it's not necessary here, you can say anything you believe in your dreamland and pretend it's real here, that's the norm but eh)
If you are delusional enough to seriously believe Lily is actually an undercover cop, Magnar's girl and KRJ is an undercover cop too. Hell, KRJ is actually a fed. She even has an ear device for communicating with DEA feds!!!1!11!!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Anyone that isn't interested in the after-taste of the real Cum Slut.
I think it's more on realizing that she got crabs? :ROFLMAO:

I mean MC doesn't mind screwing the other HOT sluts.
I'm not sure any of the other girls have quite as many notches in their belts. Even the ones that work for Quinn.
They are cumsluts too. Just not as notorious like Ariel. I'm just trying to say that the difference between other girls and Ariel is that she got STD so MC got to thinking about kissing Derek instead. (That scene was hilarious).
When the mc says to Derek, "You know exactly why" I'm sure it's all about the crabs, except it's not likely you'll get crabs from kissing someone, but in Arieth's case, she's already "huba huba"ing up for the MC, so you don't really want to egg her on. :eek:

Exactly, also that kinship will have the only task that the others had, to explain a behavior without needing to explain it for real, cheap and lazy
I don't know if it's cheap and lazy to do that. Considering the lengths DPC went to set the Chad/Troy/Mel triangle up, the various subtle and not so subtle scenes:
  • The information that Troy is an ex-Jock for unknown reasons,
  • Mel or Sarah being an obvious candidate as the "side bitch" but then being on the treadmill during Chad's gym phone sex,
  • This vague discussion between Mel and Sarah when Sage is kissing the mc on the lawn,
  • The blackmail to Chad (that I believe may have come from Mel to force Chad's hand),
  • The numerous references to Mel & Sarah liking gossip, but their seriousness when it comes to Chad's relationship,
  • The flashback scene showing Chad disinterested in puppy dog Sage,
  • The pre-breakup scene with Chad and Sage when she confronts his lack of interest,
  • The exasperation in Chad's face during the breakup,
  • Mel's unhappy reaction to the breakup scene (even though it's what she wanted),
  • The Jocks chatting about Chad's pleasant demeanour since he's left he jocks and his role as president,
  • Mel (and Sarah's) continuing support for Chad after the Sage breakup.
All of the above was to build the Chad, Troy, Mel and Sarah story, and it works if Mel is related to Troy and working towards what she wants for him.

She could also be an ex-girlfriend of Troy's who realised his secret and wants to help him with it, or even just a good friend, but being a family member makes more sense considering Mel doesn't come across as a girl that gives too much of a shit about anything, but family is different.

If Mel is Troy's sister, that's not a ridiculous coincidence, it's a requirement for this story arc to work, it might not have happened if she wasn't involved.

That's very different to Tommy and Josy being step-siblings. Almost nothing in the story hinge on that, so it is just a simple fact in the game. Same goes with Tybalt being Jade's son.

With Maya and Derek, we have a lot of their past presented to us. Their relationship with their father, their trips together (including Josy), and their care towards each other. It's certainly not a lazy plot contrivance.

Your comment earlier, that it would have been better if Maya hosted the mc without the prompting of her brother, I don't agree there.

She knew him for one day, sure they hit it off, but the mc would never have asked her if he could stay with her (he wouldn't have known she had the room). Plus she loved her extra room, it wouldn't make any sense her offering it up to a guy she just met.

Derek had to call on a favour to talk her doing it. Given everything we know about her, if she just outright found out the mc was homeless and offered her space to him, it would have been criticised as unrealistic.

To me, none of the above is lazy, it's actually a well construed sequences of life events. It works because it is what it is. Take one element out and it doesn't work.

But if we start having more surprise family relationships popping up out of the woodwork, I reserve my right to scrap all this and say it's becoming bullshit. :p

But this obviousness is rather veiled. :rolleyes:

Yes, the man is looking for his daughter, that is undeniable. But what is in dispute is whether his daughter is Sage.:unsure:

At this point in EP5, there are 3 possible girls in the Preps mansion and one with the Alphas. Sage, Elena and Ashley are in the same house. Sage is hiding, Elena is comforting Ashley and Ashley is being comforted by Elena. Arieth is with the Alphas. All four are positioned so that they cannot be found by the red braid. Which of the four red-haired girls is the red braid looking for? I don't know. :geek:

But Sage herself gives us clues about her father in EP5 and EP6 when the MC comforts her. Wait, he's comforting Sage. Why is he comforting Sage? Kind of for the same reason Elena is comforting Ashley. :cry:

In EP5, we learn that Sage's father is there to lick ass and create business opportunities. Now let's switch from "search" mode to "exclusion" mode. The guy with the pigtail is not looking for a way to make and/or save money. Yes, he wants to talk to 4 people. But they belong to the university. Professors and teachers. Maybe it's about selling pencils. Sarcasm. But there's someone else at the party who is definitely talking about making money and saving money.:oops:

In Ep6, we learn from Sage about the emotional deficits in her family. Compare that to the pigtail wearer and the knowledge that he's not actively looking for new business opportunities at the party.:oops:

Let's stick with the suggestion, not the proof, of comforting. Elena comforts Ashley and in EP6 the MC comforts Sage. The reason. Ashley and Sage are having problems with a man. From this we can conclude that Elena and the MC care about their friends. Now let's look at the red braid again. In two situations at the preps party, it helps the MC not to draw too much attention to himself. With the two students and with the two older men who are talking about making money and saving money. The red braid helps as it does with Elena Ashley and the MC Sage. Oh yeah, there are two men talking business. (I just wanted to mention it separately again, you know, that's the thing about sarcasm).:D

Now, if we put the information from EP5 and EP6 into context, the following picture emerges. The red braid is a father, only who is his daughter? Sage doesn't seem to be, though, due to the exclusion mode. The guy with the short red hair, on the other hand, fits better the personality description Sage gave us as information about her father.:geek:

I'm not obsessed with incest. I just don't take ambiguity for granted. :rolleyes:

Shazba, if you read this, you'll notice two things. There are several situations and scenes where Sage reveals information about her family. So there is a connection. But what else are we learning? It's also about family. (I just wanted to explicitly mention that again. Sarcasm again).:D

The one with my lead sentence works. 3 times, wait, now 4 times, sarcasm mentioned. So intentionally on my part.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I guess there's time to rehash the whole, "Who is Sage's dad" debate again, before episode 8 is released. :p

That whole Elena/Ashley parallel with MC/Sage (regarding both being comforted after a breakup) is just randomly unrelated. Girls at college being fucked over by guys. There's nothing more to it. Ashley and Derek's story is just a small side line. Sage's breakup is a huge development.

I think this link sums up all the ways that the man bun dude is Sage's dad:

And some other stuff just to further cement it:

People actually think this is CSI:Miami or Sherlock or something, lol. All theories like that include Quinn overdosing, dying or getting jailed for "some reason" :Kappa:. Chances of Lily being undercover is as likely as likely as Jill deepthroating MC's dick. Cop Lily theory is completely baseless and a stupid theory.

She's been working for a long time at The Pink Rose.
Enrolls to B&R as a reject.
DIKs constantly ask her to join HOTs, she says okay okay, cool and does it.
All the girls of The Pink Rose are close to each other, they know everything about each other(maybe Madame doesn't hang out with them but idk).
In Sandy/Nicole scene, Sandy asks if Nicole has anything to smoke, Nicole says no, she's out. If you are able to solve the equation of "what is 2+2?", you know they are not talking about cigarettes.
Meanwhile Lily hears that Quinn is in drug trade from Mona being blabbermouth.
As the girls in The Pink Rose are out of weed, Lily's looking to buy some for all the girls.
Guessing Quinn is not selling them overpriced, she asks to buy. It's that simple. What's the actual base for that theory? (I know it's not necessary here, you can say anything you believe in your dreamland and pretend it's real here, that's the norm but eh)
If you are delusional enough to seriously believe Lily is actually an undercover cop, Magnar's girl and KRJ is an undercover cop too. Hell, KRJ is actually a fed. She even has an ear device for communicating with DEA feds!!!1!11!!
I don' think I'd like it if Lily turned out to be a cop...

The scene that got people's minds racing was this:

Lily: "I was just looking out for Mona."​
Lily: "Trying to do my part as a sister and all."​
Lily: "But then she mentioned drugs..."​
Quinn: "Nope, I'm not playing your game."​

and so it goes on...

Just sounds like entrapment, and Quinn is playing it off that way just to be cautious. But by the end of the scene, they're doing business. That either means Quinn is fucked, or the girls at the Pink Rose are gonna be happy. I'm thinking it's the latter, it's too early for Quinn to be fucked by anyone but the MC. :sneaky:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I don' think I'd like it if Lily turned out to be a cop...

The scene that got people's minds racing was this:

Lily: "I was just looking out for Mona."​
Lily: "Trying to do my part as a sister and all."​
Lily: "But then she mentioned drugs..."​
Quinn: "Nope, I'm not playing your game."​

and so it goes on...

Just sounds like entrapment, and Quinn is playing it off that way just to be cautious. But by the end of the scene, they're doing business. That either means Quinn is fucked, or the girls at the Pink Rose are gonna be happy. I'm thinking it's the latter, it's too early for Quinn to be fucked by anyone but the MC. :sneaky:
I hope it's the latter too, supplying a strip club sounds more fun than boring parties where you try to scam some rich kids that don't want to buy your stuff

Reactions: shazba

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Regardless of my feelings on the 2D art, I did choose one to hang in my room instead of leaving the canvas blank. It makes me wonder, though. If Jill ever accompanies me to the DIK house, what will she say when she sees it?

View attachment 1441415
View attachment 1441416

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too funny. What font do you use to mimic the game dialog so as to make up some of your own funny memes ?

Reactions: kazaf

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on several different tasks.

I've added art, code, and writing to Rooster/Chats and updated the design of the game menus (Save/Load/Preferences, etc.) to a more modern look that I intend to keep across season 1/2 and season 3 binaries.

I've written more of the missing scenes and posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations for them.

Here is the updated checklist of what's left to do:

Writing tasks that remain:
  • Two scenes of medium length
  • Code for one mini-game
  • Code for previously on Being a DIK screens
  • Code for episode end credits and screens
  • Adding Bios for all events (I always leave this task to last)
Art tasks that remain:
  • Possibly a few SFW (safe for work) animations
  • Render time for the final animation queue, currently 40 animations waiting to render
  • Static renders for four scenes
  • Render time for those static renders
  • GUI elements for one mini-game
Audio tasks that remain:
  • Implementing sound effects for a few scenes
  • Implementing music for a few scenes
(I intend to work on everything above next week and should complete a lot. I will also start playtesting next week.)

Other tasks that remain:
  • Polishing the dialogue and code
  • Playtesting
  • Thorough testing of transferring saves between Season 2 and Season 3 (Steam and Patreon).
  • Double-checking variables
  • Quality control of renders/animations
  • Fixing bugs that I find while testing

The episode is now bigger than episode 7 in almost every regard, and I feel that I'm getting close to having a complete episode that I can polish and test.

I don't say this often enough, but thanks for your continued support!

I'm looking forward to rewarding your patience with one hell of a season finale that will have you talking circles for months to come.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes