PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Probably about a month from now (early November), give or take a week. It seems DPC is wrapped up with all the major elements of the episode and is left with finalizing some details and handling technical elements so that the season can also be released on Steam and prepare a save that will be readily exportable to a "new" build when season 3 starts.
I meant weekly one.
I start weekly holidays tommorow and forgot that today its Thursday not Friday. I badly need this break.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Question regarding intended LIs for the MC: If you look at modded versions of the game, the LIs or those with whom relationship points are possible include Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage. They don’t include Zoey(?), Quinn, Cathy, whatever the Dean’s wife’s name is, Envy, etc, etc. Is this a mod call, or is there something coded within the game itself that doesn’t track this for the other characters?
It's because only the 5 with RP are LIs, the others don't have RP to track as they're side characters

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It's because only the 5 with RP are LIs, the others don't have RP to track as they're side characters
you keep forgetting that that by that rules you got the best LI of all That never gives you shit and is always ready to cuddle always by your side to give you hugs and as no problem with you perving on him! Derek is the best LI

hey rp with Derek is also tracked so there´s gonna be some swordfighting in the Halloween and i am not talking about Chad and Troy!

its gonna start with a sharing of a girl and they will feel each others dicks trough the girl look into each other eyes and just say "fuck it its college its time to try!"

then they and the girl will never ever talk about it ever again! mainly because Maya is gonna walk in on them pummeling Josy ...and
and...
and...
and in the end Maya will ask Patrick if they have relatives in Alabama and will never look at Derek the same way!

I found it curious that Quinn, with so much story, isn't one of the LIs.
she is marked for tragedy! if he made her a LI he could be acused of having a fetish of killing off his love interests!

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
its gonna start with a sharing of a girl and they will feel each others dicks trough the girl look into each other eyes and just say "fuck it its college its time to try!"
Jesus christ I didn't need to have that image implanted into my brain

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so far none of the

At first I thought you were talking about the ridiculous theories that are constantly being bandied about here, but then I realised you were talking about the game itself. I don't see the big deal.

Siblings often go the same colleges, so it's no big deal that Maya and Derek are there, nor Josy and Tommy. Sure it was a surprise to find out the asshole DIK father is Josy's step-brother, but it's not ridiculous or anything.

Jade being married to Stephen was disclosed early on, and their marital issues are part of the plot.

Tybalt being the son of the schools rich benefactors is no big deal, if anything it just enhances the flavor when fucking Jade's brains out. And it wasn't some big reveal, it just was.

In my various schooling (primary school, high school and university), some of my friends were the kids of some of my teachers, or a nephew or niece. Shit like that happens. There were siblings all over the place. I wasn't fucking any of the teachers though...

So far, no one at the school is related to the mc in spite of all the theories, so which family relationships seem contrived?

I think it's the utterly baseless theories that are tiresome, not the game's actual relationships.

Even the Sage/Burke theory is just a theory (and pretty far fetched). It's pretty obvious who her dad is, it's the red headed man-bun guy that was looking for her at the preps party, not Stephen Burke.
why should it be ridiculous or not believable? if tomorrow we found out that all DIKs are cousins of various degrees it would be possible. the question is whether it is useful to the story, to the entertainment.

the kinship or close relationships between the various characters for what we have seen so far have been?

they have certainly been useful to DPC that in this way has created relationships between characters without having to explain them, without having to show us much (Derek and Maya love each other because they do, Josy and Tommy can not stand each other because it is so). for this I call it a cheap and lazy choice, the laziness on which are based for example many games with incest, where the incest itself becomes the plot and motivation of the characters.

but were they particularly useful to the story? i don't think so.
that Maya and Derek are siblings has actually damaged both of them, if Maya had hosted MC just for empathy it would have been better than if she had done it to return a favor to her brother, and Derek's role as the controller of his sister's infidelities has certainly not earned him any points. that they are both Patrick's children has so far had minimal consequences and negligible developments

the same goes for Tommy and Josy, a situation that has generated little and nothing, in theory the most important consequence would have been that Quinn wanted Josy in the HOTs to annoy Tommy, but it seems to me that it is a topic already exhausted, there are still the cuddles that Heather does to Josy ... unmissable

the fact that Tybalt has his little family there with him has generated a few moments of comedy and, in theory, the sword of damocles of the video of Jade (extra-optional)

that's fine, but it's this idea of microworld that drives and generates all these theories (see a new professor, and she could be a friend of Lynette's youth, Melanie how can she not be Troy's sister? and if Nora was related to someone else who would really be surprised?)

in practice, the game of the bottle (or of the dildo) has an enormous possibility of generating incestuous acts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Probably about a month from now (early November), give or take a week. It seems DPC is wrapped up with all the major elements of the episode and is left with finalizing some details and handling technical elements so that the season can also be released on Steam and prepare a save that will be readily exportable to a "new" build when season 3 starts.
Probably end of november let's be honest he's streching this update release as much as he can cuz imma pretty sure he is in no mood to start the work on the next update this year so myeah...

• Sad
Reactions: ShikkokunoSharnoth

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I found it curious that Quinn, with so much story, isn't one of the LIs.
Quinn could probably bump both Bella and Jill off. Pretty sure she has more mandatory story involvement than both those two by quite a bit (and better character development imo).

Jill and Isabella's plot can pretty much be ignored entirely and you wouldnt miss any plot on the critical path at all. They're surprisingly non-essential for main LIs.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
you keep forgetting that that by that rules you got the best LI of all That never gives you shit and is always ready to cuddle always by your side to give you hugs and as no problem with you perving on him! Derek is the best LI

hey rp with Derek is also tracked so there´s gonna be some swordfighting in the Halloween and i am not talking about Chad and Troy!

then they and the girl will never ever talk about it ever again! mainly because Maya is gonna walk in on them pummeling Josy ...and
and...
and...
and in the end Maya will ask Patrick if they have relatives in Alabama and will never look at Derek the same way!

she is marked for tragedy! if he made her a LI he could be acused of having a fetish of killing off his love interests!
I don't forget but, as far as I can remember, there hasn't been RP for Derek since chapter 1/2 so I assume it's an abandoned feature

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's fucking terrifying. Up until ep 7, the narrative pretty much had the girls accepting the relationship with the mc was open, and that jealousy would be expected, and that they're not in a deep relationship.

But that came crashing down when Bella kicked the mc to the curb after the Cathy incident.

So crunch time may be upon us for more than one mutually exclusive relationship.

A Jill and Bella split seems obvious, and it'll be dramatic as fuck given how close those two are.

Also a Maya and Josy split could be on the cards for the solo seekers.

Could shit get ugly between Sage and Quinn? After Quinn was so uncomfortable with Riona during the Sage garden fuck, she may start to realise she doesn't like sharing unless she's making a profit.

Since Jill found out that half the school knows what the mc's erect cock looks like, I think she's not about to "give it away" unless she has assurances that it will be exclusive.

So yeah, could get ugly. The best option is a Halloween party where everyone wears masks and the mc can fuck everything that moves with impunity... yeah, that's gonna end in tears... :cry:
It's called "Crossroads." Presumably Episode 8 will have at least one path we don't get to take.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it certainly won't make waiting the next ~month any easier.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
why should it be ridiculous or not believable? if tomorrow we found out that all DIKs are cousins of various degrees it would be possible. the question is whether it is useful to the story, to the entertainment.

the kinship or close relationships between the various characters for what we have seen so far have been?

they have certainly been useful to DPC that in this way has created relationships between characters without having to explain them, without having to show us much (Derek and Maya love each other because they do, Josy and Tommy can not stand each other because it is so). for this I call it a cheap and lazy choice, the laziness on which are based for example many games with incest, where the incest itself becomes the plot and motivation of the characters.

but were they particularly useful to the story? i don't think so.
that Maya and Derek are siblings has actually damaged both of them, if Maya had hosted MC just for empathy it would have been better than if she had done it to return a favor to her brother, and Derek's role as the controller of his sister's infidelities has certainly not earned him any points. that they are both Patrick's children has so far had minimal consequences and negligible developments

the same goes for Tommy and Josy, a situation that has generated little and nothing, in theory the most important consequence would have been that Quinn wanted Josy in the HOTs to annoy Tommy, but it seems to me that it is a topic already exhausted, there are still the cuddles that Heather does to Josy ... unmissable

the fact that Tybalt has his little family there with him has generated a few moments of comedy and, in theory, the sword of damocles of the video of Jade (extra-optional)

that's fine, but it's this idea of microworld that drives and generates all these theories (see a new professor, and she could be a friend of Lynette's youth, Melanie how can she not be Troy's sister? and if Nora was related to someone else who would really be surprised?)

in practice, the game of the bottle (or of the dildo) has an enormous possibility of generating incestuous acts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I completely disagree. The Maya and Derek situation feels natural and Derek's internal conflict of being the mc's "bro" and Maya's actual bro has been a source of entertainment. It's similar to Bella looking out for Jill except Derek doesn't have jugs.

It wouldn't have worked if he wasn't her brother, to make Derek an overprotective male friend of Maya's would have been weird, and everyone would be going on about a supposed past relationship between the two and that would have been distracting.

And the Tommy and Josy siblinghood has resulted in a number of things. Tommy getting kicked in the balls for one. Also, now that the DIKs know the mc is dicking Josy, their concern about Tommy finding out matches ours (although I'm happy to beat Tommy down again if he has an issue with it).

But to bring up other possible family associations that haven't been established yet, is muddying the water. If there were no wild theories of heaps of other people being related, I doubt people would feel the number of actually established family ties were anything to consider.

I do believe Mel is Troy's sister though, but given both are side characters, it's not going to amount for much other than establish Mel & Sarah's motives for their past exploits.

Anyway, I don't think we're gonna agree on this one, but that's cool. :cool:

Speaking of spin the dildo, I found it funny that the MC would rather kiss Derek than Arieth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn could probably bump both Bella and Jill off. Pretty sure she has more mandatory story involvement than both those two by quite a bit (and better character development imo).

Jill and Isabella's plot can pretty much be ignored entirely and you wouldnt miss any plot on the critical path at all. They're surprisingly non-essential for main LIs.
But what is the critical path? I thought the critical path was to fuck Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill & Bella. :sneaky:

Everything else is just distraction. :p

But I'm just joking. Jill is too nice to be interesting (other than her rocking body). Quinn is definitely one of the most interesting characters in the game, if her being such a cunt doesn't put you off. Imagine the game where her character didn't exist? :eek:

I don't forget but, as far as I can remember, there hasn't been RP for Derek since chapter 1/2 so I assume it's an abandoned feature
Derek's RP have actually being increased in every episode, but surprisingly it's never been used for anything, ever.

The Nerd's RP was modified only in episode 4 and not used for anything.

The Jocks RP was updated only in ep 1 & 2 and only used as a single line in Chad's BIO.

The DIKs RP was updated in every episode except 6, and it's only used in the first strip club scene to determine whether Tommy buys the mc a lap dance.

The Preps RP can only go down so far, and it's not used for anything.

The HOTs RP is never modified or used for anything, it's basically an unused variable.

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
N
Naah I believe they just fuckable characters and not LIS so u don't need a point system for them
though some of them can affect your relationship with LIs. like messing with cathy will make bella reject you. walkthrough is very important for this game.

There's a walkthrough mod for this right?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
There's obviously going to be a choice between Bella and Jill soon. I think Bella dropping you if you messed around with Cathy was PinkCake telling us that trying to stick your dick in everything even if they're side characters will start to have consequences for the main routes in the coming updates.

There might be a choice between Maya and Josy since they both still have individual relationship points. I don't know if Quinn will ever be considered a full LI but if you do her route she's obviously catching feelings for MC so she might conflict with Sage.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The things with the theories that turn out to be real is that DPC provided fucking heaps of evidence, like Chad and Troy being together. Here are two separate posts that I collated all the evidence:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4641649

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4580459

That's very different to Dalli's theories where he sees two words in two separate scenes and just randomly links them together and invents all the evidence. Once in a blue moon he gets something right, but just like the proverbial broken watch, you can't always be wrong.

And then there was that persistent Auntie Jill theory in spite of all the evidence against it.

But I get your overall sentiment against all these family relationship theories. Sure the theme of the game actually is family, but it's about making a new family with your close friends, not about everyone actually being related.
Then I won't make it quite so easy for myself, Shazba. I have a guiding principle for myself. :rolleyes:

If something happens once, it's chance. The second time, it's luck. But the third time, it's intentional.:cool:

When I look at your two links, the bottom line is that you are doing exactly what I am doing. There your theories are built exactly the same as mine. You are taking the information from different scenes and connecting them. Ergo, I build my theory the same way you build yours. Your links prove that.:ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah. I don't make up evidence. I interpret circumstantial evidence when it is ambiguous and can be placed in a different context.:geek:

Leave Aunt Jill out of it, or I'll make Jill a cousin.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Discovering family is the main story. It's about making new friends that the MC can call family. But it's definitely also about finding his relatives, because otherwise Lynette's diary would be completely pointless. How many times has the MC mentioned to others that his mother died giving birth to him? I've already stopped counting. Somehow Neil also seems a little concerned to me about the MC reading the diary. Maya also wants to know more about the MC's mother. Here we go again. Several clues from different scenes that provide context.:geek:

Reactions: shazba

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I regret finally getting around playing episode 7 because now I want more

Also, I hope I didn't actually blew it with Bella, who the fuck wouldn't fool around with Cathy? I'm scoring all the teachers, man, give me a break...

Last edited:
Reactions: AshySlashy;)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
though some of them can affect your relationship with LIs. like messing with cathy will make bella reject you. walkthrough is very important for this game.

There's a walkthrough mod for this right?
Yes. You can also just toggle Bella's relationship flag back on and move on if you burned yourself messing w/ Cathy.

I stopped keeping route saves because mods made it pointless. Just save at the start of each chapter with scrappy's mod and readjust the flags to your liking.

Jill is too nice to be interesting
Just one of many reasons why I am not a Jill fan but I dont want to derail the thread again lol.

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Great post. I like the idea that it could be another potential call-back to something Vinny-related.

The exact nature of the Quinn/Vinny dynamic - in the past and now - is one of the mysteries that I'm most looking forward to seeing resolved at some point. You picked out a number of the hints that there is/was something there between them - she recognises that MC got Vinny's room, the flashback to the Tommy/Vinny argument with Quinn in the background etc. There's also another couple of lines that Quinn has in episode 6, first to Buddy when she's clearly aware of where Vinny is now ("Vinny doesn't deal to the same crowd I do"), and then later in the garden when she's adamant that Vinny didn't tell anyone about Riona's involvement. All this could just amount to a "professional" association, given they're both in the same trade, or it could be something more. The line to Riona always stuck out to me because, if we take it at face value and not just as some words to appease a panicky Riona, it suggests Quinn knows Vinny's character, and that he wouldn't talk - which hints at a closer relationship.
Agreed 100% and nice catches. I remembered some of the Quinn lines/connections regarding Vinny but not everything there, and I think it's pretty clear from her conversation with Riona that you outlined that Quinn and Vinny had or have something going on together. Whether that relationship is professional, like you say, or personal, is a pretty difficult question. I've always thought that Vinny is being set up as the 'evil MC' trope, the rival that has the charisma and strength of the MC but who uses their powers to bad ends. In flashbacks we can see Vinny take the leadership role that the MC steps into, the MC 'inherits' Vinny's room/position, and I've wondered if the Vinny/Nick friendship is some kind of mirror to the MC/Derek friendship too. So I put my money on Vinny being very important to the main story in the future, and his connection to Quinn will be important and interesting as well, especially if MC is on the Quinn path and she has to pick sides between the MC and Vinny, love and business. Honestly, if Vinny is important to the story, and Quinn is in deep with him somehow, being on the Quinn path or not could have massive narrative consequences. Just the fact that Quinn is second-guessing herself with the coke if you're on her path adds so much to what is ostensibly the 'main' story of the game.

I also wanna briefly signpost the fact that Vinny has the same energy, in looks and the fact he deals drugs, to Quinn's dad. Could Vinny be connected to Quinn because he knows her dad? Does Quinn have daddy issues? Maybe I'm crazy :KEK:

Craziness aside, I don't really see the Quinn/Vinny dynamic being a threat romantically. It's my belief that prior to the MC, Quinn has never really had 'feelings' for a guy. She might have fucked Vinny in the past, after all she recognizes Vinny's room and we know that Quinn doesn't really 'hang out', so she might have been there for sex or drugs in the past, but they were probably as close as she and Tommy were until recently. Quinn has absolutely no problem with banging the MC in Vinny's former room, and shows no real hesitancy or connection to the place, so in my mind Quinn and Vinny might have been fuck buddies at the max but their relationship now is likely less than that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes