Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nichole, who in theory could have been more interested, at the very moment when she found a certain intimacy with MC, turned abruptly inviting the first stripper who passed by, without any warning, without any motivation.
Yes, I also found this odd. Fun, yet odd. I certainly liked the threesome, but I was kind of hoping Nicole and MC could have something a little more personal and intimate (at least initially) before bringing in the first random stripper that walked by, like you said. I got over it pretty quickly when I saw what they had planned for me, but during that brief post nut clarity I can't deny I was disappointed to think Nicole was.......hmm, 'using me' might be too harsh a term.....let's just say not as into MC romantically speaking as I with her.

You might be right, but Riona with her attitude of a constant state of altered consciousness is difficult to interpret.
True, but the party seemed to be the first time/place Riona was really agitated and showed it to someone other than Quinn. Before that she was kind of a normal, depressed emo. Her anxiety only gets ramped up from there on. The Cathy cluck, money problems, the stalker, etc. I thought it was a big deal in the MC/Riona relationship when she asked him for help. Her first proactive move to deal with some of the issues she has been facing and it is good to see.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Jade Preview (NSFW)
Enjoy ;) View attachment 1449220
MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
  • Quinn: Peddles in prostitutes and drugs, skims from the HOTs' income, and treats friends like shit.
  • Patrick: Blackmailing his adult daughter to control her future.
  • Burke: Fraud (manipulating scholarships with his dealing with Quinn and her restaurant), and he's criminally neglectful of his wife!
  • Vinny: Drug dealing, and trashed the DIK's mansion looking for something, then planted evidence to cover his tracks to make it look like it was just another Alpha retaliation.
Minor antagonists:
  • Tommy: Just a selfish cunt who is skimming off the earnings from the Pink Rose.
  • Nick: Possibly inadvertently helping out Vinny.
  • Melanie: Blackmail (she anonymously blackmailed Chad to get him out of the Sage relationship)
  • Sarah: She's in with Mel, so guilty by association.
  • Dawe: Assault (attacked the mc just because he was near the Jock's changerooms), theft (stole the mc's guitar), dickheadishness (he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck and then proceeded to parade it around college the next day).
  • Chad: Assault (Attacked the mc, but did so because he thought he was being blackmailed by him).
  • Tybalt: Assault (bitch slapped the mc), theft (stole Jill's underwear) and sexual assault (that poor fucking watermelon!)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
  • Quinn: Peddles in prostitutes and drugs, skims from the HOTs' income, and treats friends like shit.
  • Burke: Fraud (manipulating scholarships with his dealing with Quinn and her restaurant), and he's criminally neglectful of his wife!
  • Vinny: Drug dealing, and trashed the DIK's mansion looking for something, then planted evidence to cover his tracks to make it look like it was just another Alpha retaliation.
Minor antagonists:
  • Tommy: Just a selfish cunt who is skimming off the earnings from the Pink Rose.
  • Melanie: Blackmail (she anonymously blackmailed Chad to get him out of the Sage relationship)
  • Dawe: Assault (attacked the mc just because he was near the Jock's changerooms), theft (stole the mc's guitar), dickheadishness (he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck and then proceeded to parade it around college the next day).
  • Chad: Assault (Attacked the mc, but did so because he thought he was being blackmailed by him).
  • Tybalt: Assault (bitch slapped the mc), theft (stole Jill's underwear) and sexual assault (that poor fucking watermelon!)
And here I was thinking that the biggest antagonists were DnG and Lynnette's diary.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
Minor antagonists:
Reading this makes me realize, I don't think Nick is a bad guy. My prediction is he caught Vinny doing all that shit and decided to cover for him for some reason

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes