Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
I finally got around to doing a massive Dik replay. Quinn takes on a completely different persona. On the Chick route or Jill and Bella route, she's like this ominous evil bitch, but on the Dik route, she's actually pretty great. I appreciate the juxtaposition of the character. Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did and the Jade/Cathy bonus is pretty fantastic too......

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Having replayed the episode, I completely agree with you about the unequivocal fault of Hots. But I would make some adjustments. Quinn's motivation was not to rob, but to make Tommy president, with whom Quinn is friends. Quinn indirectly says this right before the party. What they will do will not please the Dicks. Probably the first step was to make Tommy president, and the second step was to remove Sage. Rusty is unpredictable. So here's my 5 cents.
1) Quinn brought Josy specifically to get Tommy out of himself and distracted attention all evening
2) Riona is sitting in the hallway at the library and looks worried, as if repenting of her own affairs
3) Camila has disappeared somewhere.
Obviously her job was to distract Rusty. Riona's task was to find a laptop and upload the pictures. Nick was probably an accomplice. Nick was supposed to pick up the laptop, and Riona would upload photos from the phone to the account. Judging by the fact that Rusty immediately goes to the library and then the information passes that the laptop will find the photos uploaded from the library. Nick ends up in the library in order not to be suspected of theft or something like that.
Interesting fact. At the Hots party, if you go to Camila's laptop, she will panic. MC didn't even approach him. What if the photos are on it?
Nick certainly could be involved, i’m giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment. It certainly could be a gambit to get Tommy in charge, but I think the safe is relevant. The cash might have been an opportunistic bonus

JillRoyce

Sep 23, 2021
Someone have a save
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Do you have a Maya/Josy, Sage, Jill and Bella route?

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
The attacker isn't Vinny - he doesn't have tiger tattoo on his hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Vinny has no known motive to attack her and Quinn believes him.

As for mansion - it's definitely jocks. Dawe trashed rooms of everyone who banged Arieth (closet too cuz she was banged there on photos) except Nick's cuz he didn't.
I had the feeling it was Trent allthough i couldn't connect why though.
Just the little facial expression of the attacker somehow put "FUCKING TRENT " in my head.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just finished the game and I gotta say that at least in the games current state looking at the content Josy + Maya are the two main girls with Sage being next and Jill and Isabella with the least content. Quinn who I understood as being more of a side girl seems to have more content then Jill and Isabella who are two of the main girls.

Also if you play as a DIK and not neutral/chick you loose out on quite a bit of content at least when it comes to the development with Josy + Maya since even if your not in a relationship with them you will still spend a lot of time hanging out with them and get semi intimate, with hints in the latest episodes that you might be able to get together with one of them if you told Derek you had feelings for her.

This kinda makes it weird for me since there is just so much stuff with Josy + Maya compared to the other girls and if your not in their relationship then whelp you got some stuff with the other three girls and a bunch of stuff with side girls. The trade of for losing out on Josy + Maya is that you can become intimate with Jade.

While I don't mind losing out of the sex scenes with either of the pair since it seems obvious you'd do that if you don't date them, I still find it staggering that rejecting or getting rejected by two of the main girls wouldn't change the story much at all outside of the fact that you just won't get the sex scenes / intimate stuff with them but they still act like the two main love interests. I honestly think that in numbers if I don't include the others outside of the main girls that up to episode 7 Josy + Maya together take up about 20-30% each while Sage has about 15-25% lastly Isabella and Jill have about 5-15% each.

It also seems a bit weird that out of the 5 main girls only Sage seems to be okey with a DIK focused MC it would have been nice if there was at least one more. Instead it seems like for a DIK character it's all about sleeping around with as many girls as possible while not having anyone steady, which is fine but it still seems weird if there is a focus around the 5 main girls. Though again it seems like Quinn is gonna be added as a main character or act as a "hidden" main character seeing as she also got a date scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes